11 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   petea209

petea209

Nevada Director

• Mountain Region
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 29-June 17
  • Region:Mountain
  • Interests:I am a true Mustang enthusiast. Always on the lookout for the next event. As President of Southern Nevada Mustang Club and Nevada State Director for Team Shelby, I keep very busy with the car show scene. Love meeting new people and their rides. Every day is a new adventure.
Garage View Garage

Posted 26 August 2017 - 07:16 AM

An all Mustang car show at Shelby American Las Vegas. October 14th 2017 1pm-6pm.

Cruise from Speed Vegas to Shelby at 1230pm for those going to Both shows.

Shelby American Museum and observation area will be open for your enjoyment.

Team Shelby Lounge should be set up for all Team Shelby Members.

Food vendors, raffle prizes, music, swag bags, and fun for all. Show starts at 1pm and roll in opens at 1130am.

cars will be parked in the order they roll in so if you have club members or friends you would like to park with please enter together.

Edited by petea209, 15 September 2017 - 05:00 PM.

Pete Anderson

Nevada Director

Team Shelby

#2 OFFLINE   Vegas Rich

Vegas Rich

Team Shelby New Member

• Mountain Region
  • 95 posts
  • Joined 15-September 13
  • Interests:Vegas & Shelbys

Posted 26 August 2017 - 09:18 AM

Nice!  And it not on NFL sunday :)

#3 OFFLINE   twobjshelbys

twobjshelbys

Team Shelby Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,067 posts
  • Joined 31-December 07
  • Region:Decline
  • Interests:Fast cars
Garage View Garage

Posted 26 August 2017 - 10:30 AM

Are you aware that the annual Gaudin Ford / Barrett Jackson charity show is at Speed Vegas on the same day? There are always lots of mustang and Shelbys there. In fact Gary Patterson is usually there with a couple of Shelby cars. I think it goes to 2 or 3 for the awards. Schedule hasn't been announced yet though.

Edited by twobjshelbys, 26 August 2017 - 10:36 AM.

Cheers,
Tony

Motto: You can have fun going fast. ... but ... You don't have to go fast to have fun.

Current:
2006 Ford GT Heritage Edition, 650 RWHP, 600 FtLb torque.

Former:
CSX4005LA - Shelby Continuation Series Cobra. The most fun you can legally have, sitting in a chair, in public.
CSM08SGT2228 - Barrett Jackson Special Edition Convertible, 5-speed, Kenne Bell S/C. Carroll Shelby Children's Foundation Gift at Barrett-Jackson 2009 Scottsdale
CSM08SGT2247 - Barrett Jackson Special Edition Convertible, Automatic. Kenne Bell S/C installed. WHOOT!
Simple Mods: Electrochromic mirror with compass/temp/HomeLink, Ford HD Radio with iPod, lower billet grill insert, sequential tail lights.

#4 OFFLINE   Jimmy Sak

Jimmy Sak

Team Shelby Member

• Great Lakes Region
  • 676 posts
  • Joined 06-June 12
  • Region:Great Lakes
  • Interests:Cars

Posted 31 August 2017 - 04:03 AM

Are you aware that the annual Gaudin Ford / Barrett Jackson charity show is at Speed Vegas on the same day? There are always lots of mustang and Shelbys there. In fact Gary Patterson is usually there with a couple of Shelby cars. I think it goes to 2 or 3 for the awards. Schedule hasn't been announced yet though.

A month and a half out, and nothing announced?

I really wish organizers could be a little more forthcoming about event schedules, or put people in place that can get it organized in a timely manner.  More hype the farther in advance!

JMO

Current Toys:

2012 Black Wide Body Super Snake Vert #084

1993 Mustang Cobra, 21k miles, all original 

2008 Grabber Orange Signature Edition Super Snake #11/50

1989 Firebird Formula 350 TPI, T-Tops, Stock.....my high school ride.- Donated to my cousin to use in a rebuild!

1986 Dodge Omni GLHS #088 - Ex-Wife's wedding present, Im keeping it for now! lol

#5 OFFLINE   twobjshelbys

twobjshelbys

Team Shelby Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,067 posts
  • Joined 31-December 07
Garage View Garage

Posted 31 August 2017 - 09:24 AM

A month and a half out, and nothing announced?

I really wish organizers could be a little more forthcoming about event schedules, or put people in place that can get it organized in a timely manner.  More hype the farther in advance!

JMO

I'm not sure which event you mean - the Shelby or Gaudin/Barrett-Jackson.  In the case of G/BJ, that event is ALWAYS the Saturday before the Vegas BJ auction (and they give tickets to the first 100 entrants).  I got an email over a month ago announcing that the LOCATION was changing from the Gaudin Ford location on I215 to the Speed Vegas location on south LV Blvd.  

Cheers,
Tony

Motto: You can have fun going fast. ... but ... You don't have to go fast to have fun.

Current:

Former:
CSX4005LA - Shelby Continuation Series Cobra. The most fun you can legally have, sitting in a chair, in public.
CSM08SGT2228 - Barrett Jackson Special Edition Convertible, 5-speed, Kenne Bell S/C. Carroll Shelby Children's Foundation Gift at Barrett-Jackson 2009 Scottsdale
CSM08SGT2247 - Barrett Jackson Special Edition Convertible, Automatic. Kenne Bell S/C installed. WHOOT!
Simple Mods: Electrochromic mirror with compass/temp/HomeLink, Ford HD Radio with iPod, lower billet grill insert, sequential tail lights.

#6 OFFLINE   twobjshelbys

twobjshelbys

Team Shelby Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,067 posts
  • Joined 31-December 07
Garage View Garage

Posted 01 September 2017 - 12:51 PM

I just got the notice of the Gaudin/Barrett Jackson show and the hours are 9AM-12Noon.   So everyone can do both!  

They are also changing the way they do the B-J passes.  It used to be that the first 100 people got them. Now there will be periodic drawings throughout the morning.

Petea209, have you made a flyer and will you send it to the Vegas car show list?  He sends out a notice about mid-week for upcoming events.  Contact me off line via PM and I'll get you that info.

Cheers,
Tony

Current:

Former:

#7 OFFLINE   petea209

petea209

Nevada Director

• Mountain Region
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 29-June 17
  • Interests:I am a true Mustang enthusiast. Always on the lookout for the next event. As President of Southern Nevada Mustang Club and Nevada State Director for Team Shelby, I keep very busy with the car show scene. Love meeting new people and their rides. Every day is a new adventure.
Garage View Garage

Posted 05 September 2017 - 04:43 PM

Yes, We have planned with Gaudin Ford. There will be a cruise leaving Speed Vegas at 1230pm heading to Shelby. Gaudin is 9am to 12pm.

Pete Anderson

Nevada Director

Team Shelby

#8 OFFLINE   petea209

petea209

Nevada Director

• Mountain Region
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 29-June 17
Garage View Garage

Posted 05 September 2017 - 04:49 PM

I just got the notice of the Gaudin/Barrett Jackson show and the hours are 9AM-12Noon.   So everyone can do both!  

They are also changing the way they do the B-J passes.  It used to be that the first 100 people got them. Now there will be periodic drawings throughout the morning.

Petea209, have you made a flyer and will you send it to the Vegas car show list?  He sends out a notice about mid-week for upcoming events.  Contact me off line via PM and I'll get you that info.

Yes, The flyer has been out for about 2 months after coordinating with Gaudin. You can see it on vegaslugnut,com . Car meets has not posted it and I have been out t speed Vegas every sat passing them out. If anyone going to Gaudin wants to lead the team to Shelby let me know..

Pete Anderson

Nevada Director

Team Shelby

#9 OFFLINE   twobjshelbys

twobjshelbys

Team Shelby Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,067 posts
  • Joined 31-December 07
Garage View Garage

Posted 05 September 2017 - 05:06 PM

If anyone going to Gaudin wants to lead the team to Shelby let me know..

I'd do it but we have prior commitments for that weekend.  I don't know anyone else that frequents here from Vegas area that also attends.  Maybe you can get Gary to drive his Series 1 :)

Cheers,
Tony

Current:

Former:

#10 OFFLINE   SAI-Steven

SAI-Steven

Team Shelby Administrator

• Shelby Staff
  • 1,117 posts
  • Joined 14-December 06

Posted 12 October 2017 - 03:17 PM

Just a reminder as we're less than 48 hours away.

As Pete mentioned there will be a Team Shelby Lounge set up along with unique Team Shelby merch being available. This TS merch is not stocked in the Heritage Center shop so here's your chance to pick up something different.

Steven

Register your Shelby at: Shelby American Registry

Order your SAI Registry Certificate at: Shelby Store

PM's turned OFF. Email me at: StevenT@Shelby.com

SAIRegistryCert.jpg

#11 OFFLINE   SAI-Steven

SAI-Steven

Team Shelby Administrator

• Shelby Staff
  • 1,117 posts
  • Joined 14-December 06

Posted 14 October 2017 - 10:12 AM

Just a little bump as less than 2 hours away. If you're in Vegas stop by and visit the Team Shelby lounge. Tracey & Rafella will be your TS hosts for the afternoon.

Steve

Register your Shelby at: Shelby American Registry

Order your SAI Registry Certificate at: Shelby Store

PM's turned OFF. Email me at: StevenT@Shelby.com

SAIRegistryCert.jpg

#12 OFFLINE   twobjshelbys

twobjshelbys

Team Shelby Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,067 posts
  • Joined 31-December 07
Garage View Garage

Posted 15 October 2017 - 03:16 PM

Did anyone go?  Any pictures of this or the Gaudin/BJ show earlier that day?

Cheers,
Tony

Current:

Former:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users