Sign in to follow this  
95SVTCobraVA

22nd Annual Mustang & Ford Show

September 23, 2006

22nd Annual Mustang & Ford Show

Richmond, Virginia

Hosted by Central Virginia Mustang Club at Virginia Center Commons Mall, 10101 Brook Road, Glen Allen, Va.. Event hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm with check-in running 8:00am to 11:00am. Registration fee is $25.00 (pre-registration $20.00 before September 1, 2006). The show is limited to 215 Show Cars; Judging by Modified MCA Rules; Benefits the Simon Youth Foundation; Raffle; 50/50 Drawing; Door Prizes and more; CVMC had a fantastic show last year and we look forward to seeing you at our 22nd Annual Mustang & Ford Show. See you there! For more information, call Tony Hall at 804-337-4807 or email svt95cobrava@aol.com or call Dave Dickey at 804-730-1450 or email drdickey@maxinter.net or visit the website at http://www.centralvamustang.com

hey tony, My name is Dan and I am the owner of a company called THE INTERIOR GUYS. I have a ebony and tungsten GT 500 on order right now, hopefully I'll have it by show time. I was considering possibly being a sponsor for the event. If your interested give me a call at (804)897-8777 mon.--fri.--8--5pm. thanx.

hey tony, My name is Dan and I am the owner of a company called THE INTERIOR GUYS. I have a ebony and tungsten GT 500 on order right now, hopefully I'll have it by show time. I was considering possibly being a sponsor for the event. If your interested give me a call at (804)897-8777 mon.--fri.--8--5pm. thanx.

Hey, who do you have your order with? I've been on the list for Sheehy for almost a year now and they aren't telling me anything about the car, but I see people already have got calls and orders, and paided. Any ideas?

Hey Dan, Sorry I missed your post. I will give you a call with in a week. Talk to ya then.

Hey, who do you have your order with? I've been on the list for Sheehy for almost a year now and they aren't telling me anything about the car, but I see people already have got calls and orders, and paided. Any ideas?

I had to get mine from a dealer in Illinois. I know alot of the people that work for the organization and was put on a list as well. they said they weren't sure how they were going to handle the sale of them, and that thier list was like a mile long. this was in March.