Mongoose

Car Guys ( & Gals ) talkin’ cars & stuff

2 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

Thanks Goose. Share those pics if ya can muster em up. 

Just received the deposit for the Boss 302. The guy will be back to pick it up in a week or so. Trying to move stuff around in his garage for it so it won’t sit outside. 
I told him it’s safe and sound up on the lift with the A/C blowing 80F in the garage. 

Congrats BB.....:thumbsup: …….How long do you figure before the Bronco will be released ?

6 hours ago, svtkeith said:

Congrats BB.....:thumbsup: …….How long do you figure before the Bronco will be released ?

Thanks Keefer. Looking like 2021 now. 
No biggie...the hard part is done. The space is empty in the garage now. 👍

9 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

Thanks Keefer. Looking like 2021 now. 
No biggie...the hard part is done. The space is empty in the garage now. 👍

I thought he was only coming to pick it up next week ?....:shrug: ……..yeah I know it's going to be 21 but early or late ?...I would think early as dealers

are opening now and will ramp up gradually...they took a bad beating don't know if that's going to drive the prices up or down.

Saw a couple cool episodes of Overhaulin' over the weekend.  One was with a Shelby Daytona, and the other was a '67 fastback.  Both were pretty sweet after it was all done.  They even had Peter Brock in to check out the Daytona, and he was impressed.

Made it just over a week, then the politics came in and now this is locked.  Politics go against out rules for the forum.

7. No political or religious discussions. We are not trying to curb your right to free speech however, we have found by experience, these threads go sideways quickly. This includes controversial subjects such as firearms or other polarizing subjects of the day. It does not mean we disagree with your point of view, it just means we do not want it discussed here.