Mongoose

Car Guys ( & Gals ) talkin’ cars & stuff

Hey all you car guys and gals out there welcome to a new fun thread celebrating your passion for cars and stuff we will be glad to hear what your thinking and have to say, welcome aboard..   :thumbsup:    

Well how about a happy Mother’s Day to all the moms out there. :love_shower: It’s your day and ENJOY. :rockon:

76B0EF65-587B-48D7-A1CC-3570F51DFB7E.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970

1 hour ago, svtkeith said:

GOOD MORNING USA!!!!!!……….:rockon:

Good morning to you and your better half. Wish her a happy Mother’s Day from the USA. ....:yahoo:

How about a mach1 video for you. 

Edited by mach 1 1970

2 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

Good morning to you and your better half. Wish her a happy Mother’s Day from the USA. ....:yahoo:

Thanks Mach will do that and to your better half also bud wish her a Happy Mothers Day!!…….beautiful car right there best looking muscle car made IMO

and will never be duplicated...Ford should have done a Mach 1 in the 05-09 body style that was the perfect body style for it ...the 10 -14's would have

worked also but not like the 05 - 09's.....He's spot on when he says it's a work of art all those classic muscle cars from 64 to 73 were rolling works of art IMO.

4 hours ago, svtkeith said:

KEITH!!!  Welcome back bud!!  :salute:

Hope all is well up north.

2 hours ago, tekheavy said:

KEITH!!!  Welcome back bud!!  :salute:

Hope all is well up north.

Thanks Tek!!….:salute: …..All is well here bud!!….How's things in NuYawk ?...still got the C5 or did you go to a C6 like you said you may ?

1 hour ago, svtkeith said:

Thanks Tek!!….:salute: …..All is well here bud!!….How's things in NuYawk ?...still got the C5 or did you go to a C6 like you said you may ?

Still have the C5. I just took it out for a cruise to the beach.:shift:

Keeping my eyes open for a C6, but in no hurry.

45 minutes ago, tekheavy said:

Gotcha bud...well enjoy the C5 Tek……...:shift:

14 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

Well how about a happy Mother’s Day to all the moms out there. :love_shower: It’s your day and ENJOY. :rockon:

76B0EF65-587B-48D7-A1CC-3570F51DFB7E.jpeg

Cool! My wife for one appreciates it.🙂

13 hours ago, svtkeith said:

Hey Keefer, welcome back buddy, we all really missed ya, very glad to have you back and hope you and Pitch and the boys are healthy and staying safe too!!  Welcome back one of the best “Canadians” I know...     :salute:

15 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

Another great video, another great car, that’s for sure!   The 69 Ford Mach1 is one of the very best ever made and was one of a hell “Torque Monster” when it was powered by the big FE 428 Cobra-Jet R-code with the “Awesome” Shaker set-up....   Hit the gas and it was time for, ( Shake baby Shake)!  I owned one back in the day exactly like the one pictured except mine was sporting Candy Apple Red paint w/ rear spoiler too!   I also had a nickname for mine, it was called the “Beast”!  My wife once made the mistake of asking me why I called it the Beast when we were out cruising in it, well all I’ll say is she never asked me again..    :spiteful:

13 hours ago, svtkeith said:

Thanks Mach will do that and to your better half also bud wish her a Happy Mothers Day!!…….beautiful car right there best looking muscle car made IMO

and will never be duplicated...Ford should have done a Mach 1 in the 05-09 body style that was the perfect body style for it ...the 10 -14's would have

worked also but not like the 05 - 09's.....He's spot on when he says it's a work of art all those classic muscle cars from 64 to 73 were rolling works of art IMO.

:yup:  +1

7 hours ago, tekheavy said:

Cool Tek, welcome aboard bud! :thumbsup:

Hey all you car nuts out there, I know it’s been pretty boring because of all the Virus stuff causing cancellation of a lot of cool car things and other forms of fun and relaxation to do, so I hope you all enjoy the pics to follow. I wasn’t able to attend or be able to be in this quick scheduled fun event which became highly popular with all ages attending and all kinds of different vehicles from one spectrum to another.   It was a “ Take back the Avenue cruise night” in another town south of me that’s highly popular for all kinds of special events in the summer.  Well, it all basically came together when a local car club and all their members having many different makes and likes in cars were bored, so they decided to hold this event on very short notice.  Well, people are currently bored right now, so this event kind of snow-balled and was very popular for sure.  Two guys related to my wife and I were able to attend this cool event that happened this last Saturday night.   So, with out any more adew, hope you’ll enjoy the pics!!!    :camera:       Later guys!        Mongoose     :peelout:

IMG_3175__1589171855_63356.jpg

IMG_3176__1589172065_68889.jpg

IMG_3177__1589172288_26341.jpg

IMG_3178__1589172503_85218.jpg

IMG_3179__1589172663_90119.jpg

IMG_3181__1589172856_60679.jpg

IMG_3182__1589173018_42647.jpg

7 hours ago, Mongoose said:

Hey Keefer, welcome back buddy, we all really missed ya, very glad to have you back and hope you and Pitch and the boys are healthy and staying safe too!!  Welcome back one of the best “Canadians” I know...     :salute:

Thanks Goose!!...all are great safe and sound also bud...hope all is well in the Casa De Goose ?...….The only Canadian you know.....:hysterical:

One of the guys in the club got his Mach 1 wrapped at the end of the year, and I haven't seen it yet with the lock down and all in place.  Not sure I'll get to see it this year at all.  I'm wanting to see how good the wrap looks.

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2020 at 9:28 AM, svtkeith said:

Hey Stranger

love those mach 1’s. 

It’s  your color Keith  ...:happyfeet:    

I’m not sure the rim blow horn works when you wrap the steering wheel  .:shrug:

Edited by mach 1 1970

8 hours ago, svtkeith said:

Thanks Goose!!...all are great safe and sound also bud...hope all is well in the Casa De Goose ?...….The only Canadian you know.....:hysterical:

Okay funny boy, you win this one, and yes, all is good here too!!!!    :hysterical2:

7 hours ago, 07gt500conv said:

Welcome BACK!!!!

:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, tesgt350 said:

Hey Stranger

:thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, mach 1 1970 said:

love those mach 1’s. 

Simply “Awesome”!    That’s exactly like my 70 Mach 1 that I used to show minus the cool Magnums, very nice indeed..   Thanks for that cool video..   

11 hours ago, 07gt500conv said:

Welcome BACK!!!!

Thanks Jimmer!!……..:salute:

4 hours ago, Mongoose said:

Okay funny boy, you win this one, and yes, all is good here too!!!!    :hysterical2:

:hysterical:

That's great to hear Goose.....:thumbsup:

5 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

Hey Stranger

Tes……….:thumbsup: ……...Enjoying the new Stang ?...……..:shift:

4 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

love those mach 1’s. 

Gorgeous Mustang!!…..yeah no kidding how does that work not to mention it looks like crap.....:nonono:

52 minutes ago, svtkeith said:

Tes……….:thumbsup: ……...Enjoying the new Stang ?...……..:shift:

Loving it.  I'm still getting used to the Turbo and the funny thing is, If I drive it easy and at the Speed Limits, the Gas Millage SUCKS (19 to 22) but if I drive hard with my Foot in it, I get 26 to 31, very strange.

8 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

love those mach 1’s. 

The 70 Mach 1 with the nice potent 351 Cleveland was a all around one of the best fun handling and cruising cars around bar non.  Also, I’ll say that of all the cars that I have owned I’ve never had so many smiles and thumbs up than I did with this real beauty!   I’ll also say being “Candy Apple Red” / Black  accents sure the hell didn’t hurt either...  J.M.O.    Also, being the steering wheel was a rim blow and a very nice looking one with the simulated wood look, I myself, would of never wrapped it, just saying!  This was one of my “Best” of all time cars..  :peelout:

We have to give mach 1 1970 “Kudos” for sharing these couple of very cool videos on those two awesome Mach 1s, 69 & 70 of Larry Shinoda fame!  Thanks again bud!

Edited by Mongoose
add text