gsharapa

So Who Is From Texas?

All of you in Dallas/Fort Worth..........do you just want to meet with the SCAT club (Shelby Club Association Texas) on the second Saturday of each month to start? This month a bunch are going to Yellow Rose Car Show in Fort Worth, in fact I'm leaving to go out there right now, but in September we could all hook up? A bunch of members in that club have bought GT500s.....some posted on this post already.

2nd saturday in august is today. where do they meet???

Dallas/Fort Worth GT 500 Owners - Lets meet next Saturday August 18, 2007 at Keith Craft Motorsports in Plano, Texas!

I ran into Gary Morris (President of Shelby Club Association Texas - SCAT) at the Yellow Rose Car Show (Fort Worth) today and because of Yellow Rose Car Show this weekend SCAT moved their monthly meeting to next Saturday and they are doing it at Keith Craft Motorsports on the east side of Plano, Tx. Everyone will meet around 10:00am and then they are going to lunch at near by resturant. Gary has a Blue with White Stripe Shelby GT500 and several other members also have cars. Rob Camp runs Keith Craft Motorsports and they have a chassis dyno and do all kinds of performance car work from doing engine/trans Cobra installs do complete race car work. They recently inked a deal to do some stuff for Shelby to be announced shortly.

Come out with your Shelby GT500 and enjoy! Here is link for Keith Craft Motorsports (Just east of Central (75) off Plano Parkway)

http://www.keithcraftmotorsports.com/

Edited by gsharapa

I am from Lubbock . Here are my twins. Evil_Twins_205.JPG

Midland here... Holler if you ever come down this way...

We were thinking of coming up one weekend. GF is a Tech alum.

Love the garage, if it ever dries out down here I have the stuff to do mine. But the humidity has been so high here, the shelf life would only be about 45 minutes or so.

Dallas/Fort Worth GT 500 Owners - Lets meet next Saturday August 18, 2007 at Keith Craft Motorsports in Plano, Texas!

I ran into Gary Morris (President of Shelby Club Association Texas - SCAT) at the Yellow Rose Car Show (Fort Worth) today and because of Yellow Rose Car Show this weekend SCAT moved their monthly meeting to next Saturday and they are doing it at Keith Craft Motorsports on the east side of Plano, Tx. Everyone will meet around 10:00am and then they are going to lunch at near by resturant. Gary has a Blue with White Stripe Shelby GT500 and several other members also have cars. Rob Camp runs Keith Craft Motorsports and they have a chassis dyno and do all kinds of performance car work from doing engine/trans Cobra installs do complete race car work. They recently inked a deal to do some stuff for Shelby to be announced shortly.

Come out with your Shelby GT500 and enjoy! Here is link for Keith Craft Motorsports (Just east of Central (75) off Plano Parkway)

http://www.keithcraftmotorsports.com/

I AM THERE

I'am from Midland...have a Black Shelby GT...first on the list to order a 08 GT500

keep us up to date on the meetings you guys are having in the big cities, give us

a week or two notice..just might be able to drive up and join you.

does anyone know of a local mustang club or shelby club around the midland

odessa area??

I'm in Wichita Falls, though not exactly a Shelby. There are at least 2 here one Hennessey GT500 white with blue and one Red with White stripes that the guy got raped by the dealership on. There was another Hennessey Vert here, but it was sold. Keep me posted on DFW happenings.

Edited by 2006GT500

I'am from Midland...have a Black Shelby GT...first on the list to order a 08 GT500

keep us up to date on the meetings you guys are having in the big cities, give us

a week or two notice..just might be able to drive up and join you.

does anyone know of a local mustang club or shelby club around the midland

odessa area??

I'm in Midland as well...I think I saw you over on Wadley last week. It was parked at a dry cleaners. I live over off Wadley up in the "mont" district, behind Hampton Inn on the loop. There are about 4 or 5 GT500s in town that I know of.

I joined PBAC, great guys, but seems most cars are vintage... I thought I could always throw my '66 Fleetside in with them, but they all like the GT500.

Holler sometime, I'd love to see your car.

Just FYI from Houston. There is a Mustang Club of Houston. www.mcoh.org

There is an All Ford Car Show on Oct 27th. Check the MCoH link above for details. Would love to have the Houston area cars make a showing.

Thanks

I'm in Victoria, and have a red with white stripe coupe. I recently bought a '34 Ford 3-window coupe. The Shelby might be moving to Tennessess soon......

post-5894-1188531183_thumb.jpg

post-5894-1188531183_thumb.jpg

I'm in Victoria, and have a red with white stripe coupe. I recently bought a '34 Ford 3-window coupe. The Shelby might be moving to Tennessess soon......

Nice 34... what's she got in it??

What's this about the Shelby moving... is that code for s-a-l-e? Hope not...

Yeah he's selling it to a guy in Tennessee who knows a dealer in Virginia who has a sucker from MN on the hook.... :hysterical2:

:rant:

My dealer is in NC, smarty pants!

:backtotopic:

Nice 34... what's she got in it??

What's this about the Shelby moving... is that code for s-a-l-e? Hope not...

The '34 has a FRPP 302 crate motor in it, with a TCI C-4, with a Ford 9"

Yes sir, the guy in Tennessee has more money than he knows what to do with, and made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

The '34 has a FRPP 302 crate motor in it, with a TCI C-4, with a Ford 9"

Yes sir, the guy in Tennessee has more money than he knows what to do with, and made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

Enjoy the 34. Sounds fun.

Sorry to see you're selling the Shelby. I'm sure you'll miss it. Maybe you'll get another??

Oh, and the guy with the "offer I couldn't refuse"... wasn't him, was it??

post-2704-1188570190_thumb.jpg

post-2704-1188570190_thumb.jpg