Lakepilot

Chin Spoiler

We have one on the 06. CDC Aggressive chin. great quality and easy install if you follow directions. We did flat black to easily cover up scrapes. the car was lowered, on top, of having the large chin. love it and definitely a one of a kind. only seen a few mustangs with it, and that was only at the Knotts show.

We have one on the 06. CDC Aggressive chin. great quality and easy install if you follow directions. We did flat black to easily cover up scrapes. the car was lowered, on top, of having the large chin. love it and definitely a one of a kind. only seen a few mustangs with it, and that was only at the Knotts show.

Steeda. Fiberglass. Very happy...

Back_In_Black_028.jpg

the 1 MAD 103 was describing :cdc aggresive chin spoiler with eibach pro kit dont have much clearance under there but well worth seeing how it turned out!

post-8590-1187731006_thumb.jpg

post-8590-1187731040_thumb.jpg

post-8590-1187731057_thumb.jpg

post-8590-1187731006_thumb.jpg

post-8590-1187731040_thumb.jpg

post-8590-1187731057_thumb.jpg

Edited by rdiaz89

CDC Classic. Love it.

Bryan,

After looking closely at yours I think I see that Mod coming soon!

Thanks, Norm. I looked around and settled on this one. Even with my car being lowered, I don't have any scraping issues around here. It balances out the rear spoiler. Easy install. Fifteen minutes.

Well I worked some OT this last weekend. So I'm currently talking to my finance manager "the wife" about making the purchase. I'll keep you posted. Hey Moabman when's the cruise you mentioned????

How about this weekend? ggl looks like he will be at the track but maybe we can pry him away for a cruise. ThI'm thinking we go up around Coldspring and Wolf Creek Park and then eat at "The Hop" in Coldspring. We would drive through a National Forest and get to negotiate some hills and curves.

How about this weekend? ggl looks like he will be at the track but maybe we can pry him away for a cruise. ThI'm thinking we go up around Coldspring and Wolf Creek Park and then eat at "The Hop" in Coldspring. We would drive through a National Forest and get to negotiate some hills and curves.

Cool! Let me know.

What day? I could do it Saturday, but Sunday is track day.

Hey Thanks!! That's just what I was looking for.

Mark

Glad I could help, Mark. I'm interested in seeing the results as well! Keep us posted.

- Josh