• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Team Shelby Calendar, Team Shelby Hat, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate, and Lapel Pin -  the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles (present current member card for discount)   Driving Experiences   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events   Insider information from Shelby American   Affiliate Partner Discounts   Updated January 2, 2019. Team Shelby Club 2019 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2019, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.  
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.
Super Snake

***Helping Evelynn***

Sorry Im late. Been bouncing around so much I missed this post. Anyway You bet We will be praying for Evelynn. There is only one that is Good and that is God. Evelynn your Daddy in heaven Loves you more than ALL creation, that he has a plan for you that goes beyond ALL earthly thoughts,Yes Evelynn right now you are in the potters hands he is going to shape you and mold you into a very VERY special little girl. Evelynn just keep your faith God is in control always has been and always will be God has not gone anywhere. Keep The Faith. When there seems to be no way out God can and will make a way for those who know him and love him. GOD BLESS MERRY CHRIST MAS EVELYNN YOU R IN GOOD HANDS.

Hey SS, and Evelynn and SS family,

Just wanted you to know that our family was thinking of you on this special day!!!

may you look in your heart and find all the love in the world!

God Bless!

:dreamy:

What is a Cannula?

Wow! A question I can answer!!! (LCA, UCA, IRA, IRS, clunk, shudder, hop ????) It is a pair of very short tubes that go just inside the nose. From the outside, you see tubing going across your face between your mouth and nose. 2 short tubes set close together "T" off of that tubing with one going into each nostril. It is a fairly non-invasive way of supplying oxygen. The tube she had before went down between her vocal cords and into her windpipe (very invasive). Practices vary across the country but usually they just adjust the flow rate of oxygen going into her nose to keep her blood oxygen at a desired level.

Lonnie, if you can find out, I would like to know what the range of flows they use in Evelynn's facility. At the facility I'm currently at, most MD's stop at 4 lpm. I have successfully used flows as high as 8 lpm at other facilities in our efforts to keep from going back onto the ventilator.

Glad things are going well.

Tony

In the field, critical patients get a non re breather (mask) for higher flow of oxygen. In patients that need little or less we use a cannula. In other words, coming off the vent and on to a cannula is progress!!! :happy feet:

bump

off the ventalator

on the Cannula

What a great first Christmas present for Evelynn :)

Joe - man, I wish you could hook up with us tomorrow.

Can't you move East? :headspin:

Me too.

If the Doc's here piss me off NC might be in our future... the Duke Doc's are on top of their s :censored: t according to my research.

Just stopping in to send my Very Best Wishes to Evelynn!! :happy feet:

Me too.

If the Doc's here piss me off NC might be in our future... the Duke Doc's are on top of their s :censored: t according to my research.

Baby Bump!

Joe - you let me know if there's anything I can do on this end. Hear?

Keep the faith :happy feet: all is WELL.

Me too.

Bump for Evelynn!!

Hey Joe, there's a house going up for sale in our neighborhood this summer. Only 4 hours from NC :superhero:

Edited by 07alloyGT

Bump!

There are several houses in my 'hood for sale! :happy feet:

I'll fly up there and drive the U-Haul-Azz back here for ya! :hysterical2:

Bump.

SS - Any updates?

Yes

Hi All

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Just returned from GA

Evelynn is doing well

as of today 2lbs. 14oz. :happy feet: