CMCVette

SGT Sightings

Drove from Bangor, Maine to South New Jersey yesterday and never saw one SGT and only saw one 500. Lots of Corvettes and one Ferrari. Beautiful day out too - think Shelbys are rare.

7/18/12 2008 Vista Blue SGT heading West on Wolf Rd Oswego IL about 9:45 A.M.. Any body on Team Shelby. I live on Wolf Rd. Liked the exhaust sound. Rick

Seen a 2008 Vista Blue Shelby GT convertible, this last Saturday in the Steese Highway Fred Meyers Parking lot in Fairbanks Alaska.

Yep, have a few here to. Can't wait to get home and drive my SGT.

Edited by azmartin

Yeterday saw a nice blue 2008 shelby GT at 3:30pm.

Shelby was turning off of East Los Angeles Ave onto Somis Road heading twards Camarillo California.

Saw a Grabber Orange SGT C at Legacy Ford in Pasco Washington today. It had a clearance tag of $34,999. Only 2,000 miles. I wish I had wrote down the csm number of it.

2007 Black SGT in the parking garage next to the Wyoming State Capitol.

In a poorly lit area cound't get csm number.

last Monday (Oct 1) in Malibu, I parked my Shelby on PCH and walked down the road to Paradise Cove to do some bodyboarding at the only place I could find that didn't have any crowds in the surf.

As I walked through the parking lot there (they charge $30 if you don't eat at the expensive restaurant) I had that strange feeling when you see your car where it's not supposed to be! But there my SGT was! The only thing different was a dealer installed license plate frame!

I mean how many totally stock 2008 Vista Blue convertibles (w/ auto) are there???

Hope you enjoyed the day at the beach as much as I got to enjoy over 1 1/2 hours in good-sized waves to myself!

Passed a Shelby vert in my Shelby coupe yesterday, Cobb County Ga. Gave and received acknowledgement.

Where were you?? That may have been me....

Andy.

OK, who stopped at the BP gas station in Callahan, Florida, (US301), over the weekend!? White with silver stripes...

Sam

Spotted a White SGT traveling North towards Live Oak today at the LOMO crossing.

I was on a trip last week and spotted 2 Black SGT's. The first in the West Chester OH area, the 2nd on 65N travelling near Crothersville IN

spotted 0866 on the way to Tampa last night to the RUSH concert.

was parked behind a resturant in lakland near cracker barrel.

black and silver.

Edited by SGT3477

I have spotted, not once but twice...2007 Shelby GT in and around Moore - Duncan, South Carolina....anyone on here? Sure looks good! I believe both times I have seen the car is on Hwy 290, Moore/Duncan Hwy. Craig

Spotted a Black 07 on Route 206 at the Route 38 intersection. It was heading North on 206 at Vincentown - anyone on here?

Spotted a white SGT southbound on Interstate 4, just north of Orlando, yesterday about 4:00 pm. Going quite a bit faster than me and my truck. You were weaving in and out of three lanes of traffic - better be careful, the FHP don't take to kindly to that!

Sam

A guy stopped me at a red light while I was driving my 2008 SGT In Newport Oregon, Said he had same make, year and color sitting in his garage somewhere in WA. He also told me to give my SGT a bath... :shrug:

Which i was on my way to do.

He also asked if I was from Spanaway WA, Must be another in that area.

Edited by joshri54

Spotted 08 Vista Blue Coupe 1744 at the Norfolk Naval Base NEX. Looked pretty bad, Rear bumper had hit something, Hood pin lanyards were all rusted, and the hood scoop was obviously an original cause it looked like a skate ramp. It was sad to see.

I passed a white one on 1/16 on I81 going past Harrisonburg. He/she was headed northbound. It was right around noon.

Spotted white SGT about 7:15 PM on Sunrise Hwy (RT 27), westbound near Westhampton Beach, NY exit.

I just picked up my 08 Vista SGT Convertible from Chesapeake, VA. Now it resides in Fayetteville (Ft Bragg) NC. CSM 2093.

I just picked up my 08 Vista SGT Convertible from Chesapeake, VA. Now it resides in Fayetteville (Ft Bragg) NC. CSM 2093.

Nice, congrats, I'm in Chesapeake, which dealer did you get it at?