• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Shelby Annual Magazine, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate Frame, Lapel Pin and Magnet, the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums.   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.   Driving Experiences.   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events.   Insider information from Shelby American.   Affiliate Partner Discounts.   Updated February 16, 2017. Team Shelby Club 2018 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2018, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.
CMCVette

SGT Sightings

Spotted Black 07 #4000 in a parking lot of an imaging center in Mt Laurel, NJ. The car was on the Ford lot in Mt Holly about 4 years ago - 1st time I have seen it since.

07 White/silver on West St. Hebron CT. Afternoon of Dec. 19. About 1/2 mile from home! Didn't get the CSM. The warm weather in CT sure has been nice for driving my SGT.

A little off topic of sightings, but there were 75 Black SGTs made with Parchment interiors. According to my records.

love tto get a copy of any records from 2007.................that would be great

great looking car, where do I get the steering wheel emblem from?.............I tried to take mine off the other day, but didnt want to scratch everything up..............please let me know about this part...........I would like to remove all the mustangs from mine and only have "s" snake logo's...........thanks for any and all help with this. very sweet part

great looking car, where do I get the steering wheel emblem from?.............I tried to take mine off the other day, but didnt want to scratch everything up..............please let me know about this part...........I would like to remove all the mustangs from mine and only have "s" snake logo's...........thanks for any and all help with this. very sweet part

There are plenty of threads on this topic, and the different methods that have been used and tried, in the Tech and Mod area.

Sighted an awesome sounding GT 350 R last Saturday at Custer and 380, McKinney and Prosper, TX

We were out for a shopping trip on Saturday and I had a black 07 coupe come up behind me on MacArthur Rd in Allentown. We exchanged waves and he turned off, never got to talk.

I saw 3 white, 1 black and 1 Vista Blue SGT's at Mustang Week in Myrtle Beach.

• Like 1

This topic needs to be deleted

Spotted a white SGT in the pouring rain heading south on hwy58 just north of Maysville NC this afternoon.

Spotted a white SGT in the pouring rain heading south on hwy58 just north of Maysville NC this afternoon.

Not mine, since mine is at Fastlane Motorsports in Benson, NC with the engine out.

A black Shelby GT was spotted in Storrs, CT early Friday afternoon!

The Atlanta area north side no sighting's in the last 7 months, SGT or GT500.I hope it stays that way, it's kind of cool. I remember when i had one of the first 05 Mustang GT's in the area i felt like i was driving a Ferarri. This lasted for a good 6 months or so. The funny thing was the dealer sold me the car on the A-plan .

This was from when I bought my first 07SGT black. Sold her and now 10 years later back in one. # 07SGT0016 with only 3318 miles.

post-9597-0-66653800-1506688154_thumb.jpg

post-9597-0-39170300-1506688185_thumb.jpg

post-9597-0-35188400-1506688204_thumb.jpg

Edited by mach 1 1970

I spotted 08SGT0348 at the CrossRoad Ford Service Department in Wake Forest NC this morning. The dealership was hosting a Cars & Coffee.....

This is only the second time I've seen one on the street, anyone on here?

IMG_20180811_084111632.jpg

IMG_20180811_084122780_HDR.jpg

Last I knew it was owned by fellow Team Shelby member Bill Toole from Indiana and the car is a no interior upgrade. Nice car.

18 hours ago, Wayne1948 said:

Last I knew it was owned by fellow Team Shelby member Bill Toole from Indiana and the car is a no interior upgrade. Nice car.

Do you know what his user ID was on the forums?

4 hours ago, 08SGT1234 said:

Do you know what his user ID was on the forums?

Sorry, I don't.

Spotted a black SGT while visiting my nephew in Silver Springs MD at his appointment complex (Spring Hills). I believe it was parked in a visitor spot Thur and Fri, I didn't get a chance to catch the CSM#.

Passed a black SGT this morning on the way to work. Gave him a big wave from my SGT. He looked kinda stunned. Pretty rare car in Canada.

• Like 1

Parked close to white one at Wichita KS airport covered parking on 9-3-18. Tinted windows and not enough light to be able to make out the CSM #. 

Attach30357_20180903_135605.jpg