Grabber

What's the gas prices in your town ?

Well folks, gas prices finally got to me. I filled up my Dodge Ram the other day and it cost me $80.00. Enough. 10 mpg is killing me. I bought an '08 Ford Focus this weekend. 30 mpg will save me a bundle every month. I still have the truck for driving in the snow and hauling stuff. Unfortunately, since I now have 4 cars, one of them is going to have to sleep outside (not Shelby).

Well it's not a Shelby but congrats on the new Focus. I live in Windsor, but commute 20 miles each way to Greeley, CO (stinky town), don't want to move and I'd have a hell of a time selling my house, but between us my wife and I are spending 500 - 600$ a month on gas! If the weather would improve I'd drive my Harley.

CC

$2.95 regular, $3.15 premium

Wow!!! Great prices. How do you guys rate? :hysterical: Can you send gas by UPS? :hysterical:

Well folks, gas prices finally got to me. I filled up my Dodge Ram the other day and it cost me $80.00. Enough. 10 mpg is killing me. I bought an '08 Ford Focus this weekend. 30 mpg will save me a bundle every month. I still have the truck for driving in the snow and hauling stuff. Unfortunately, since I now have 4 cars, one of them is going to have to sleep outside (not Shelby).

Have you considered adding some racing stripes and cobra emblems to your Focus? :happy feet:

It has rained the last 6 days. Monday when my car was in the shop getting the release bearing replaced was the only dry day. This video from yesterday will give you insite to why it is so green here. I am ready for some sun. Maybe a small break today so I can mow the grass.

Weather.jpg

th_RaininginGrabberville.jpg

I hear it rains an average of 212 days a year there. Is that right?

$3.50 premium

Edited by GT500FLYBOY

Drove my 66 to work tonight. Paid $3.35 for premium. First time I bought premium since last year. Good to stretch her legs after a long winter's nap.

$3.75 for 91 octane at the corner station. Chevron must be higher but I'm leery to drive over there.

Still can find 91 octane for under 4 dollars a gallon;

Actually 3.99 at the corner Chevron...............

Still can find 91 octane for under 4 dollars a gallon;

Actually 3.99 at the corner Chevron...............

92 octane is the highest we have here in Oregon and Washington.

Chevron is the highest priced.

Last week I paid $1.569 per litre for 98 octane. That's $5.95 a gallon...

Wow,

I will quit complaining now.

:baby:

$4.27 reg. 87 octane

$4.57 super 91 octane

Gilroy / Hollister CA. just south of San Jose

Edited by Cali_KR

Juneau, Alaska

Just filled up two days ago... 92 octane premium..... $5.05 / Gallon Ugggggg

Unleaded = $4.00

Super Unleaded = $4.33

Saturday in Wichita Kansas regular 87 octane was $3.57 a gallon and premium 91 octane was $3.77 a gallon. 91 octane is the highest we have for pump gas in Kansas.

I filled up my Shelby on Saturday for 4.19 / gal. (91 oct.). Yesterday it was down to 3.99 / gal.

The Gas just droped again here in Tallahassee FL. It is now $3.759 by me and I am sure that it is $3.729 at a couple other Stations.

David.

It has rained the last 6 days. Monday when my car was in the shop getting the release bearing replaced was the only dry day. This video from yesterday will give you insite to why it is so green here. I am ready for some sun. Maybe a small break today so I can mow the grass.

Weather.jpg

th_RaininginGrabberville.jpg

i'll trade you my weather for your weather :hysterical:

and yes the heat index says 110

post-10642-1217965063.jpg

post-10642-1217965063.jpg