• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Shelby Annual Magazine, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate Frame, Lapel Pin and Magnet, the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums.   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.   Driving Experiences.   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events.   Insider information from Shelby American.   Affiliate Partner Discounts.   Updated February 16, 2017. Team Shelby Club 2018 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2018, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.
SFcobra65

Die-Cast collections

Hello ,

if you have a Shelby Cobra Die-cast Collection , and have pictures of it , please post here.Would love seing other peoples "Snake Pits " :lol:

Sincerly ,

Frank Generazio

Certified Shelby Cobra Die Cast Collector Nut

Here's one from my collection that I have hosted at the moment. It's a 1/18 Lane Shelby Mustang with a Paxton SC signed by the man.

Lane_Shelby.jpg

Found another- Exoto 1/18 Shelby Daytona. B)

Exoto_Daytona.jpg

OK, Frankie, here is what I have displayed, which is probably 90% of what I have total in models, I may have doubles, triples or 13s of certain models, but this is most of the models, I don't just collect Cobras, but GTs, Mustang Cobras and Daytona Coupes (my Favorite)

fords001.jpg

The 1/64 scale #98 Cobra is hand signed

fords002.jpg

fords003.jpg

fords004.jpg

The #98 Chrome Car is hand signed

fords005.jpg

cobra001.jpg

cobra002.jpg

Awesome collection guys! You might have some (extras) that I've been looking for. :D

I should be able to post some photos of my collection by next month. <_<

Awesome collection guys! You might have some (extras) that I've been looking for. :D

I should be able to post some photos of my collection by next month. <_<

iF THIS THREAD TAKES OFF A BIT, i WILL PICK A COLLECTION A WEEK AND SEND some of THE NEW SHELBY DIECAST, SO TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO POST HERE, and lets see those collections!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy

Well I haven't got many Shelby diecast but hope I can join in the fun :D

(I initially wanted to post this on Amy's thread, cos wanna post some Mustangs too, but I can't get into Amy's thread....hope this is ok)

(And this is my 2nd try at posting, first one failed cos I posted more images than am allowed)

Here goes nothing....well they are the best I have (to me at least) :)

First up....Shelbys :D

Shelby3.jpg

Shelby4.jpg

Shelby5.jpg

My trophy Shelby...:)

Shelby6.jpg

Now Mustangs...:)

Mustang3.jpg

Mustang4.jpg

My trophy Mustang...:)

Mustang5.jpg

Sorry pics not so good...:)

These are NOT Shelbys either (obviously) however, one of these is extremely rare and both were on the shelf at another WallyWorld collecting dust!! :yahoo:

A pair of '70 428 CJ's..... also made by M2 and fairly highly detailed. $20 a pop!!

Sorry for once again bastardizing the Shelby Collectibles thread. :cool:

13745356165_4502587fa3_c.jpg
70 Mach1 428 Cobra Jet by shelbybikeboy, on Flickr

13745753514_38ff2e6b03_c.jpg
70 Mach1 Twister 428CJ by shelbybikeboy, on Flickr

He did a painting of a '69 GT500 for a friend of mine and when he delivered it (in a Ford GT no less!) I was able to have him sign some Ford GT stuff, including the HW diecast.

He did a painting of a '69 GT500 for a friend of mine and when he delivered it (in a Ford GT no less!) I was able to have him sign some Ford GT stuff, including the HW diecast.

:salute:

Hello ,

if you have a Shelby Cobra Die-cast Collection , and have pictures of it , please post here.Would love seing other peoples "Snake Pits " laugh.gif

Sincerly ,

Frank Generazio

Certified Shelby Cobra Die Cast Collector Nut

Give me about 6 months then I will show you the best Mustang/Shelby/Cobra/GT40 1:18 diecast collection in the world!

I've had 3 diecast manufacturers agree that mine is the best so when I say I have every car in every color I'm not joking

I'm moving next month so all of them are packed at the moment... I'm only missing a few and yea it got out of hand lol

I'm only a few of the Exoto distressed Daytona Coupes because their prices got out of hand I mean $500 c'mon now that's absurd

Not exactly "die cast"....more like a big hunk of what feels like bowling ball material??? :shrug:

Came from the Hallmark card store and is made by SpeedFreaks. Basically a giant paper weight! :lol:

13823584984_796922b6e5_c.jpg

image by shelbybikeboy, on Flickr

13823584954_da8df4d5e1_c.jpg

photo (1) by shelbybikeboy, on Flickr

Got the Hertz version. Love them, and will probably geet the Cobra later on as well.

Got the Hertz version. Love them, and will probably geet the Cobra later on as well.

:camera:

Give me about 6 months then I will show you the best Mustang/Shelby/Cobra/GT40 1:18 diecast collection in the world!

I've had 3 diecast manufacturers agree that mine is the best so when I say I have every car in every color I'm not joking

I'm moving next month so all of them are packed at the moment... I'm only missing a few and yea it got out of hand lol

I'm only a few of the Exoto distressed Daytona Coupes because their prices got out of hand I mean $500 c'mon now that's absurd

:yahoo::drool::camera:

The car that started the whole "train-a-rollin'" some 50 years ago! ...The reason we are all together here on this very forum, because without THIS car, Carroll Shelby would not have had the canvas to create such magic and therefore forge the friendships that have been made on this and many other forums. :victory:

In memory of April 17, 1964 and for all the joy that followed that day in fifty years, I give you one of my pride and joys.... ERTL's 1965 Mustang Convertible

A very highly detailed and intricate piece.

13857352044_c40910d0e1_c.jpg
image (4) by shelbybikeboy, on Flickr

13857353144_d8527decb8_c.jpg
image (3) by shelbybikeboy, on Flickr

13857350034_78934574ae_c.jpg
image (7) by shelbybikeboy, on Flickr

13857011993_26ca595c2c_c.jpg
image (2) by shelbybikeboy, on Flickr

13856983415_3146fa4827_c.jpg
image (1) by shelbybikeboy, on Flickr

13857351284_f4433ff5f9_c.jpg
image (5) by shelbybikeboy, on Flickr

13856980025_6a1a527ccb_c.jpg
image (6) by shelbybikeboy, on Flickr

The car that started the whole "train-a-rollin'" some 50 years ago! ...The reason we are all together here on this very forum, because without THIS car, Carroll Shelby would not have had the canvas to create such magic and therefore forge the friendships that have been made on this and many other forums. :victory: In memory of April 17, 1964 and for all the joy that followed that day in fifty years, I give you one of my pride and joys.... ERTL's 1965 Mustang Convertible A very highly detailed and intricate piece. 13857352044_c40910d0e1_c.jpgimage (4) by shelbybikeboy, on Flickr 13857353144_d8527decb8_c.jpgimage (3) by shelbybikeboy, on Flickr 13857350034_78934574ae_c.jpgimage (7) by shelbybikeboy, on Flickr 13857011993_26ca595c2c_c.jpgimage (2) by shelbybikeboy, on Flickr 13856983415_3146fa4827_c.jpgimage (1) by shelbybikeboy, on Flickr 13857351284_f4433ff5f9_c.jpgimage (5) by shelbybikeboy, on Flickr 13856980025_6a1a527ccb_c.jpgimage (6) by shelbybikeboy, on Flickr

Sweet little ride!!! It's got great detail.....I like it!