• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Shelby Annual Magazine, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate Frame, Lapel Pin and Magnet, the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums.   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.   Driving Experiences.   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events.   Insider information from Shelby American.   Affiliate Partner Discounts.   Updated February 16, 2017. Team Shelby Club 2018 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2018, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.
SFcobra65

Die-Cast collections

More GT stuff. An artists proof as well as a signed piece from the Ford GT 10th anniversary event at Carlisle signed by a few folks that were at the dinner.

ford gt artist proof x.JPG

gt 10th anniversary poster x.JPG

• Like 1

Very nice pics of your artist's proof and your other cool Ford GT stuff!   And also having all those famous signatures isn't to bad either!   It sounds like you ended up getting a pretty good deal on your1/12th scale Viper also!  :)

Hey all you guys:  Guess what I'm getting for my birthday, it's really big and it packs one hell-of-a-punch and it's being blown in!  I'll even give you a clue!  It's all white and it's also very cold.:cold:  We already had a foot of the heavy white stuff over the nite and into the morning with very high winds causing blowing and drifting.  Now there is a blizzard warning out till 12AM Monday with an additional 10 to 17 inches more!  It was very hard to blow the snow so my wife and I decided to take" Big Red "out!  It's one of my favorites and I have owned it for 39 years. It's a 1977 Ford F-250 custom,  Candy Apple Red, 4spd,awesome granny gear, 400M,big chrome lock-outs ,4x4,reg. cab, long box.  I had a Meyers Plow put on it for plowing my own driveway that's pretty long, about 400 Ft.  It's also the very last of the true High-Boys, and it was built in Canada around the 8th month of 1976. I even had to put it in 4-wheel low and then in the granny gear to help clear that stubborn stuff! When is that (s**t) going to end? It's supposed to be the time to take the Shelby and Harley out to Cruise! :cool:  I'll be posting a few pics of two of my favorite cool diecasts!  One is a custom Shelby Cobra and the other is also a very cool custom 63 Corvette Stingray!   Both are Jada, Big-Time Muscle diecasts.  I'm also posting a couple of pics of that funny white stuff!  :) Hope you enjoy them!  

Later!

"MONGOOSE"  :peelout:

IMG_0407__1523754641_46018.jpg

IMG_0408__1523754698_33558.jpg

IMG_0409__1523754754_91081.jpg

IMG_0410__1523754426_55976.jpg

IMG_0411__1523754513_65634.jpg

IMG_0412__1523754587_59363.jpg

IMG_0405__1523754196_18218.jpg

IMG_0401__1523762740_78978__1523762740_57036.jpg

We didn't get the white stuff, that was earlier in the year. We did try to have  a local show yesterday, but one of hte atendees was a nearby tornado, so it seemed like a good idea to put it off until another day...

robinson brothers 2x.JPG

• Like 1

Happy birthday Mongoose.....🎉🎂 love those split window Vettes . Sorry about your lousy present  🎁 

It looks like your windshield wipers got their hands up and are giving up with all that snow. We don’t usually get much snow in the Atlanta area . But this was my wife’s present last December 9th. With the large hills and my steep drive it’s hard to get out. We keep the Chevy at the bottom of the drive. 

Mongoose...That rear wing was kind of a custom build on the Mustang GT4 and here is the final build . Compare the 70 boss rear spoiler to the GT4 wing. The super bird had a park bench for a wing back in the day...  remember those ? 

1C8CDDAE-793A-48F8-8B19-E1FA49E7B2A2.jpeg

E029E345-E0AE-4A53-A991-F6787C486C3E.jpeg

48208879-C2CC-4A0D-A460-BAE3CC0B7507.jpeg

9076CDB5-9A2A-4167-B0FC-C0BE5D9EF1C0.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, falcongtho3 said:

We didn't get the white stuff, that was earlier in the year. We did try to have  a local show yesterday, but one of hte atendees was a nearby tornado, so it seemed like a good idea to put it off until another day...

robinson brothers 2x.JPG

Is that your mach1 ?  Nize !!! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

This picture is straight off a Christmas card!  That’s pretty cool.  Where’s the Lionel train going around the scene?  😀

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

Is that your mach1 ?  Nize !!! 

It is. It's a daily driver, still. Bought it new (13th built and delviered on Friday the 13th, 2002) and still enjoy driving it, for over 128k miles. And it still gets put in shows, even the wet ones.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, falcongtho3 said:

robinson brothers 2x.JPG

Your local Tornado was also a part of the same massive storm system that gave us more than 25 inches of heavy wet blowing snow!  It was the largest single snowstorm that we had in over 120 years!:twister:     We are all sick and tired of this crappy weather and can't wait for it to end!:sos:        

Later!

"MONGOOSE"

16 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

Happy birthday Mongoose.....🎉🎂 love those split window Vettes . Sorry about your lousy present  🎁 

It looks like your windshield wipers got their hands up and are giving up with all that snow. We don’t usually get much snow in the Atlanta area . But this was my wife’s present last December 9th. With the large hills and my steep drive it’s hard to get out. We keep the Chevy at the bottom of the drive. 

Mongoose...That rear wing was kind of a custom build on the Mustang GT4 and here is the final build . Compare the 70 boss rear spoiler to the GT4 wing. The super bird had a park bench for a wing back in the day...  remember those ? 

1C8CDDAE-793A-48F8-8B19-E1FA49E7B2A2.jpeg

E029E345-E0AE-4A53-A991-F6787C486C3E.jpeg

48208879-C2CC-4A0D-A460-BAE3CC0B7507.jpeg

Hey King Mike: that's a beautiful castle you and your wife have!   What I want to know is where is the moat?  Your GT4 spoiler looks great! You did a good job on it!  Mike, I thought you bled Ford blue, so what's up with the little Chevy,  or do you wear a disguise when you drive it so the neighbors don't think your two-timing Ford! LOL:lol:   And, I sure do remember the Super- Bird, I have a very fond memory of beating a high dollar professional restoration 1970 Super-Bird in a judged show for 1st place with my 1970 Mach1, Candy-Apple Red, Ram-Air Shaker!:victory:In my younger days my friends and I would call the tall wings on the Birds, ( clothes line poles)! LOL   Well Mike, my birthday is almost over and so is the Blizzard outside after dumping over 25 inches of blowing heavy wet snow!:cold:  Largest single snowfall in over 120 years!  I bet you wish you were here right now so you and your grand-kids could play in the snow and make snow-angels! LOL  :) 

Later!

"MONGOOSE"   :peelout:

Holly crap 25” of snow .....this is spring for heavens sake. The picture below was on the mustang g6 forum yesterday from Wisconsin. Hope it thaws soon. I need to post some more diecast later this week. The castle is across the street from us. We flat tow the Chevy and ford didn’t have anything compatible. 

Mongoose. .....Next year have your wife get you these diecast models for your birthday 😂  They should be great to play with in the snow. Made by highway 61 with really great detail ☝️

MM 

9B565CE6-CF12-4D6B-B8BA-C1BA3BBE6CE9.jpeg

F9B39660-67F6-4760-AF57-EB6450D3D22A.jpeg

F3224A42-0B3D-49FB-B0DD-0D0808072FB6.jpeg

AF058EF6-A338-419B-A752-DAEDF119718B.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 9:38 AM, mach 1 1970 said:

Mongoose .....No the picture of the PJ with the “ pretty young lady”  I got off the internet. I thought it might be funny for us old guys. She makes the mustang look special don’t yah think ? 

Does anyone know how many of the 14 George Follmer Saleen mustangs were built ? They were supposed to build 250 @ $75 K . What do you think of this heritage edition ?  Looks kind of cool but never seen one in person. I know Saleen ordered 33 red mustang GT’s for conversions back in 2014. But that’s all I know . I did find out info on the specs below.

“Powering the heart of the beast is a 302 4-valve DOHC V-8 putting out 470 hp and 405 lb-ft of torque. Other modifications include a race tuned “High RPM” intake manifold, high-flow 90 mm throttle body, Saleen shaker hood intake system with low resistance air management, performance intake and exhaust camshafts, 6-speed MT-82 manual transmission and 3.73 gears 

Spark co. Does make the PJ edition of the 69 boss. I posted this before and it’s a cool model but not diecast.  

Later. 

67A0B449-6EFC-4442-80B6-2CA6EBB7AD17.jpeg

86DF385B-6F42-42CE-8C6D-4ED9109F5678.jpeg

less than 10

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 10:39 AM, mach 1 1970 said:

This Ford Daytona Prototype was the car that ford used to developed their current V/6 turbo they race in the Ford GT . It’s a slot car and has great detail. Its the only model that has been made to date . I don’t race these cars just collect them . No body makes this car in any scale and I love it. I’ve watched it race @  the Rolex 24 at Daytona 2010/2014  for many years. There were several teams that raced this car with Ford backing. You can find these slot cars on ebay for about $45 they are made of plastic . The last picture shows some mustang slot cars . The boss mustang cars are pretty cool. The slot cars are kind of neat because they make cars that aren’t made in diecast .They are easy to display handle and never ever any paint issue down the road . 

Ok now back to diecast  

069A967C-B474-44C5-9E42-FFA74FC0AE23.jpeg

B9911B8F-4C83-4F39-97D2-AAD603F344DC.jpeg

5D59D91E-BFB0-411D-A793-A8698DE8294D.jpeg

What is the car on the far left? It looks like a Mustang and if 1:18 scale have never seen this one

Hey Mike:  That was one hell-of-a-snowstorm!  Lots of places are still closed today and some businesses even had some of their roofs cave-in because of the heavy snow load! Lots of people and businesses are still trying to dig out from the storm.   Actually my youngest sister, who lives alone, and has a medical problem, couldn't even find any help to clean up the snow and drifts and the snowplow closing her driveway around her car!  So, my wife and I finished digging-out at our place in the country and then we went to town to clean-up the snow at my sister's house and she's been snowed-in since last Saturday!  My wife is a real trooper when it comes to hard work!, We cleaned up my sister's place just with shovels and I'm aching now!  My sister was very happy and felt bad that she couldn't help out more! Later my wife says now doesn't that feel good helping some-one out like that?  Well, actually it does feel good, but I still ache!  :)     :backtotopic:

Your two Highway 61 trucks are pretty cool looking!   I really like the looks of the old wrecker style trucks, and that old V-plow is just cool!  One of my son-in-laws parent's neighbors who lives across the street from them has a very large V-plow displayed in the middle of a planter display in his yard! LOL   Mike, I'll go easy on ya concerning that Chevy you own as a tow vehicle but Ford just recently came out with a very small new SUV that starts at 19,999., but I don't remember what they call it!   It's pretty small and it' a Blue Oval product so that just might be your future tow vehicle! LOL  :lol:  

Later!

39 Mustang ......the car on the far left is a slot car.  Boss 302 # 3.  That car ran the 1971 trans am season driven by Tony DeLorenzo. Tony went on to form Troy Promotions without any manufacturers backing. He bought two ex Bud Moore cars from the 70 trans am serious. The car has Troy Promotions on the side.

Tony was mostly known for his success racing Corvettes back in the 60’s and 70’s. I saw him in 1973 at Daytona and he could drive the wheels off those big block..... (467 cu. long stoke 454 ) corvettes...... no more L88’s. I remember a practice session in the rain and I could hear somebody running full bore around the track. There was only one car on the track , everyone else stayed in the pits. We were like 15’ from the infield section of the track inside a rain soaked tent and that big block corvette was a real earth pounder. We all ran out to see who that maniac was. No ear plugs in those days either. .....and that thing would go by and rattle every part of your body. Amazing sound back then for sure. That car on the high banks was amazing and again the only car out there . Tony was like no other driver back than , just a balls to the wall type racer. Found memories for sure and burned into my brain 

The last picture is at Sebring .

A3E95E05-AB48-42B4-85DE-0EACE36BC946.jpeg

CAEE17D7-8576-4376-A430-7F6C8F0EFA7B.jpeg

3278B72B-A521-4386-86FB-CA1C030FFDB0.jpeg

2FC5028A-928E-4622-86E0-6A1223A8B3DC.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Like 1

Very cool looking no.3 slot car, really enjoyed your story on Tony D. driving those big block Corvettes around the track in the rain!  It sounds like he was one hell-of-a -driver and competitor! Even when I'm down by the track at Road America that awesome sound that comes from the big block Corvettes and others is really cool sounding especially when they put the pedal to the medal to those big bores and open them up on the long straightaway and you can feel the ground a shaking!  Hey Mike, guess what were getting tomorrow, another 2 to 3 inches of snow, when is this s**t going to stop!  Heck, the first car show and swap meet is less than two weeks away at Jefferson, WI.  This is supposed to be Springtime now, even the Robins are dying because they can't find food!  They mainly just eat worms, and with all the snow and the cooler temps they can't find any!  The normal high is suppose to be 55, but in reality it's only about 35 degrees!  :cold:      :backtotopic:    I'll try to post some more diecast in the very near future! :)  

Later!

3 hours ago, Mongoose said:

Very cool looking no.3 slot car, really enjoyed your story on Tony D. driving those big block Corvettes around the track in the rain!  It sounds like he was one hell-of-a -driver and competitor! Even when I'm down by the track at Road America that awesome sound that comes from the big block Corvettes and others is really cool sounding especially when they put the pedal to the medal to those big bores and open them up on the long straightaway and you can feel the ground a shaking!  Hey Mike, guess what were getting tomorrow, another 2 to 3 inches of snow, when is this s**t going to stop!  Heck, the first car show and swap meet is less than two weeks away at Jefferson, WI.  This is supposed to be Springtime now, even the Robins are dying because they can't find food!  They mainly just eat worms, and with all the snow and the cooler temps they can't find any!  The normal high is suppose to be 55, but in reality it's only about 35 degrees!  :cold:      :backtotopic:    I'll try to post some more diecast in the very near future! :)  

Later!

A little off topic but we are having similar weather here & to help keep your robins alive they will eat suet with fruit in it ,  they also love raisins, cherries I have had them at the feeder for the past few days. Sorry back to topic.

• Like 1

Mongoose.... sorry for all the snow you are getting. Hopefully this will be your last. Helping out your sister is what a great family is all about. I congratulate you and your wife.  That’s a great idea that Shelby001 has about feeding the robins. Back when I lived in Michigan seeing a robin was a sure sign spring is here. Got to post some more diecast. 

1967 hot wheels GT 500. My grandsons car. They are over again. One more and yes some paint issues but they are played with 🤣. These are kind of cool for only $6 . The next 3 are Kinsmart brand 1:36 scale. Mostly found on ebay.

D0A9E8D8-3089-4647-9179-CF746C0246C7.jpeg

134090E6-F7BF-486F-8711-F050F1BC7B79.jpeg

41E588C5-3727-40DC-B6ED-F7D956CF9779.jpeg

5D173319-C455-4DF7-80B7-FAB626F92EAB.jpeg

89D8B9CC-859E-49AE-A0EF-6FC71FB48D62.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Like 1

Too: shelby001,  Thanks for the helpful info for the starving robins, I'm sure they will appreciate it!:)

Later!

Hey Mike: Starting tomorrow it's suppose to be getting back to more normal temperatures and hopefully the Robins can survive a few more days! You have some cool little cars, I bet the grandkids would love playing with those! Make sure you enjoy those kids because they grow-up way to fast!  Those are some cool designed metal plates by some of the cars, did you make them?   :backtotopic:    I'm posting some pics of small die cast like: Johnny Lighting, Hot Wheels, and MatchBox.  Also there will be one of a very cool Cobra with a pretty young lady leaning on it!  I thought maybe some of us older gentlemen might get a charge out of it!  Oh! I meant the car! LOL:lol:  "Enjoy"!       Later!

"MONGOOSE"    :peelout:

IMG_0421__1524110349_21445.jpg

IMG_0422__1524110431_25058.jpg

IMG_0423__1524110509_45777.jpg

IMG_0426__1524110565_28360.jpg

IMG_0427__1524110632_37383.jpg

IMG_0428__1524110703_60299.jpg

IMG_0429__1524110783_97391.jpg

IMG_0430__1524110857_26140.jpg

IMG_0431__1524110921_71494.jpg

IMG_0432__1524110969_48223.jpg

IMG_0433__1524111019_24425.jpg

IMG_0434__1524110271_22352.jpg

Mongoose... That looks like a girl I dated in high school......I wish !!....Here is a diorama 34” long I got 10 years ago from a guy in Michigan. I have no idea how long it took him to build it. The diecast cars are 1:24 scale . GMP 1967 Shelby GT 500. Franklin Mint 1970 mach1 428 CJ with shaker hood .

The cars have really great details and look right at home on a Saturday night in 1970. The high school kids are  fine tuning their engines for some cruising on Woodward ave. The mach1 has a hot date later at the Wayne drive-in .......with the girl that mongoose pictured above. 👍🏻

I keep it in the box just don’t have room anymore.

hope u enjoy  .....later MM 

982B96DA-E5BC-4481-935B-51661DD03D7D.jpeg

C15FEA70-E488-47F1-8CAD-FB8954B7FE03.jpeg

12B3C8F7-A4AF-44BE-ADD3-F99130CC72D2.jpeg

8AA10D49-C9E6-4D23-B2E6-206DE739EE1A.jpeg

A0B13F55-7EF3-45F5-8F17-1CD74F2091DE.jpeg

7D4A2BCB-EAD1-427E-8063-89FBC16F4187.jpeg

01B948FA-54DD-47E6-B37D-93CD5E0EB839.jpeg

066E1669-378E-477F-91C2-FB7F5698F930.jpeg

F95900B9-A7D1-47A3-AC53-CC9872001584.jpeg

BB96F551-D5EA-468B-88D5-939C20CBDD11.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Like 1

Hey Mike:  That is one very cool diorama of a Sinclair Gas Station!  That just might be one of the best dioramas that I have seen! And the 70 Mach1 and also the 67 GT500 are both really cool cars and they look awesome at the station!  Mike, you may not believe this but your 70 Mach1 is exactly like the one we owned twice right down to those stock hubcaps,spoilers,window louvers shaker, twist lock hood pins etc.   Also another funny thing is that your car the 70 Mach1 is exactly the original color that are Mach1 once was when it was new!  If, you remember me saying when we first owned our Mach, it was black w/gold stripes. And then the second time it was Candy Apple Red w/black stripes. This is the car that beat the 70 SuperBird for 1st place in a stock judged show!   Too all you guys out there, I still really miss that 70 Mach1 and I consider it one of the best stangs that Ford ever built!   :cool:    I'll try to post some pictures of another diorama in the near future!  

Later Guys!

5 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

Mongoose... That looks like a girl I dated in high school......I wish !!....Here is a diorama 34” long I got 10 years ago from a guy in Michigan. I have no idea how long it took him to build it. The diecast cars are 1:24 scale . GMP 1967 Shelby GT 500. Franklin Mint 1970 mach1 428 CJ with shaker hood .

The cars have really great details and look right at home on a Saturday night in 1970. The high school kids are  fine tuning their engines for some cruising on Woodward ave. The mach1 has a hot date later at the Wayne drive-in .......with the girl that mongoose pictured above. 👍🏻

I keep it in the box just don’t have room anymore.

hope u enjoy  .....later MM 

982B96DA-E5BC-4481-935B-51661DD03D7D.jpeg

C15FEA70-E488-47F1-8CAD-FB8954B7FE03.jpeg

12B3C8F7-A4AF-44BE-ADD3-F99130CC72D2.jpeg

8AA10D49-C9E6-4D23-B2E6-206DE739EE1A.jpeg

A0B13F55-7EF3-45F5-8F17-1CD74F2091DE.jpeg

7D4A2BCB-EAD1-427E-8063-89FBC16F4187.jpeg

01B948FA-54DD-47E6-B37D-93CD5E0EB839.jpeg

066E1669-378E-477F-91C2-FB7F5698F930.jpeg

F95900B9-A7D1-47A3-AC53-CC9872001584.jpeg

BB96F551-D5EA-468B-88D5-939C20CBDD11.jpeg

Hey there Slow Lane....THAT IS FREAKING COOL!!! 

I dig those. Thanks for sharing that buddy! :worship:

Edit- Is that a 10ct. bottle of Coke, machine there???! :rockon:

Edited by BIKEBOY

Definitely one of the nicest dioramas I’ve ever seen, especially for that large scale.  Can’t have it sitting in a box!

• Like 1

Bike boy Chris.  The sun 🌞 is coming up for a early morning Coca Cola delivery .....and yes 10 cents. 

Mongoose.....the mach 1 looks great in that color. Check out the hub caps. 

Mustangcollector ... my wife agrees with you so I found a spot . It now shares space with some original pressed steel trucks from the 30’s, 40’s and 50’s. I almost forgot I had this until Mongoose showed his cool diorama.

Falcongth03  glad u like it. 👍🏻

E7CD0BDB-42AC-4E59-AF65-5EC3916D2344.jpeg

4876EDD9-41B5-4E11-9811-8A22378FB7AD.jpeg

946099E6-6109-4BD7-8482-AEAFE84D6EBD.jpeg

3C31E487-50FA-4425-AA4B-299AAD8C0E0A.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Like 1

I sure hope you kept the automotive theme and used a drop light for that sunrise? 

:hysterical:

Very cool Mike. How old is that Allied Van Lines moving truck? And where did you score that???

Chris....yeah I got up at 5am this morning. 🤣

This tonka semi Allied is from 1965. The last year of the full size cab made by Tonka. It’s rare because they only made a few in 1965. This one was given to employees of Schneider’s 817 McDonald rd. Green Bay Wisconsin. The company started out in Green Bay as a one truck moving co in 1935. Today Schneider is world wide and a major transport  firm. Today you see their trucks everywhere. 

This Semi truck is in mint shape and never played with. This actual truck is pictured in the Tonka guide web site as the last of its kind. I got this from a fellow who inherited it from his dad.

Sorry a little off topic ....but it’s pretty close in color to Grabber orange 🍊 ..well maybe not . Check out the details on those Goodyear’s. I might be wrong But wasn’t the 70 Boss 302 and 429 the only mustang car to have 15 “rims ?  Franklin mint made a mistake 🤔 maybe ?

1B38F9F6-2D6C-4DA7-A3CF-D073417B7B2C.jpeg

76C6A03B-95C3-41D6-8950-4DDB65E9C378.jpeg

0225B607-A81D-4B4D-B2FB-FF1F2B7FE887.jpeg

B69C5875-3A12-4B17-8100-FF4C9E4B38CE.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Like 1