• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Shelby Annual Magazine, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate Frame, Lapel Pin and Magnet, the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums.   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.   Driving Experiences.   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events.   Insider information from Shelby American.   Affiliate Partner Discounts.   Updated February 16, 2017. Team Shelby Club 2018 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2018, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.
SFcobra65

Die-Cast collections

Here's a pic (if it works) of just a portion of my collection. Been collecting only Shelby's and Mustangs for over 25 years...mostly 1:18 scale but there's a few 1:43 and some other scales of rare pieces that I couldn't pass up.

I've been learning to cope with the addiction more and more through the power of...hell, who am I kidding...there's no cure for this disease. I could start a "Walk for the Cure" campaign but the funds raised would never go towards finding a cure, and I'm no scammer anyway.

OMG!!!

Saweeeeeet collection ya got there bud!

My wife would leave me if I bought THAT MANY die casts! :doh:

Saturday...got photo happy today to get better pics of the collection. Need to do separate posts though since the pics together are above the size limit.

The red diecast stacks are an attempt to get one Mustang/Shelby or every year in red. Still have several of the newer years in Shelby's to order but most recently got the Greenlight 1978 Mustang II King Cobra - been waiting for one of those for years because no one likes the mid-70's Mustangs...wouldn't have been a 50th Anniversary this year without them though!

The other two tall towers are mostly Ertls, GMP, with Maisto, Mira, and some others.

post-36401-0-82875800-1399750889_thumb.jpg

post-36401-0-63088300-1399750902_thumb.jpg

Cars in the lighted glass case are Exotos, Lane, FM, DM, GMP, Greenlight, Shelby Collectibles, Revell, and others. Several signed by Carroll himself which are a pride and joy to have.

post-36401-0-76125900-1399754897_thumb.jpg

Bottom of the big case

I love the second shelf from the bottom on this one. Many of my favorite cars! Trans-Am, IMSA, SSP, SVO, and two Hertz cars.......

Mustangcollector, I rarely am jealous of or say that I am jealous of about anything, because I have been so blessed in life to be able to enjoy most things that excite of intrigue me.....

That said............... Your collection makes me VERY jealous my friend! :salute:

Nice work!!

Chris

Chris, I appreciate the compliment! Like most all of us we've balanced being blessed with hard work to get where we are. Collecting makes me happy and I'm glad there's folks here to share the hobby with...1:1 driving and 1:N collecting!

Chris, I appreciate the compliment! Like most all of us we've balanced being blessed with hard work to get where we are. Collecting makes me happy and I'm glad there's folks here to share the hobby with...1:1 driving and 1:N collecting!

Well stated........ And agreed.

The thrill for me is the "chase" ...finding that next car to add to the pile.

Gina collects shoes and jeans.....me, die cast toys!!! :lol:

I love the second shelf from the bottom on this one. Many of my favorite cars! Trans-Am, IMSA, SSP, SVO, and two Hertz cars.......

Jeff, I think the one next to the 66 H is a 50th GT350. Non the less, very nice.

Saturday...got photo happy today to get better pics of the collection. Need to do separate posts though since the pics together are above the size limit.

The red diecast stacks are an attempt to get one Mustang/Shelby or every year in red. Still have several of the newer years in Shelby's to order but most recently got the Greenlight 1978 Mustang II King Cobra - been waiting for one of those for years because no one likes the mid-70's Mustangs...wouldn't have been a 50th Anniversary this year without them though!

The other two tall towers are mostly Ertls, GMP, with Maisto, Mira, and some others.

I like. Cases are nice also.

Jeff, I think the one next to the 66 H is a 50th GT350. Non the less, very nice.

Good eyes, that one is indeed a 50th GT350. Got it as part of the Team Shelby Summit Point-Carlisle 50th celebration is 2012. For Hertz cars I have the 1:18 Lane models (all colors, but only black displayed) and the black "error" car. Also have the 1:20 Revell Creative Masters Hertz car which is pretty nice for an older, pre-Exoto and pre-GMP era car.

Mustangcollector ... VERY NICE collection ! Thanks for sharing it with us. I give you a lot of credit for collecting and opening the 1:18 Mustangs. I used to collect all the 1:18 Mustangs and Shelbys that came out. But since I do all scales, it got to be expensive and they took up a lot of space. So in 2005, I purged some of my 1:18 cars and told myself that I would only collect the 1:18's I really liked. While I have been able to stop myself from getting all the 1:18's that have come out, I find that I am still buying a good number of them. Now all I have to do is find room to put them in my Mustang garage.

Scott

Mustangcollector ... VERY NICE collection ! Thanks for sharing it with us. I give you a lot of credit for collecting and opening the 1:18 Mustangs. I used to collect all the 1:18 Mustangs and Shelbys that came out. But since I do all scales, it got to be expensive and they took up a lot of space. So in 2005, I purged some of my 1:18 cars and told myself that I would only collect the 1:18's I really liked. While I have been able to stop myself from getting all the 1:18's that have come out, I find that I am still buying a good number of them. Now all I have to do is find room to put them in my Mustang garage.

Scott

That's a compliment coming from you, Scott. I've never seen as many cars of all scales as you have in one place!...not to mention all the associated collectibles, literature, etc. And the garage is awesome to house it all. I have about 150-200 1:64 scale mustangs and Shelby's but I can't find a good way to display them on their cards. Been trying to brainstorm something to showcase those but a method and the room to do so haven't come to me yet.

Matt

iF THIS THREAD TAKES OFF A BIT, i WILL PICK A COLLECTION A WEEK AND SEND some of THE NEW SHELBY DIECAST, SO TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO POST HERE, and lets see those collections!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy

Did she ever send out any?

Dropped by my local Toys-R-Us yesterdee, at JUST THE RIGHT TIME!! :yahoo:

All Shelby Collectible 1/18's.....$39.99 ea.

14191755465_3c20d1372e_c.jpg
image (7) by shelbybikeboy, on Flickr

14191700674_275a86b00b_c.jpg
image (6) by shelbybikeboy, on Flickr

14191684274_58bfa38ca7_c.jpg
image (14) by shelbybikeboy, on Flickr

14005088000_9d134e376c_c.jpg
image (13) by shelbybikeboy, on Flickr

14189177662_e461440fd5_c.jpg
photo by shelbybikeboy, on Flickr

14005073368_90263cebd8_c.jpg
image (8) by shelbybikeboy, on Flickr

14168580676_2d11103120_c.jpg
image (1) by shelbybikeboy, on Flickr

14005058849_565e1acb51_c.jpg
image by shelbybikeboy, on Flickr

14211867283_ac85815f38_c.jpg
photo (1) by shelbybikeboy, on Flickr

14168586476_ba07fb8675_c.jpg
image (17) by shelbybikeboy, on Flickr

Thanks Gene......

It really looks cool in the flat paint :thumbsup: Plus these cars from Shelby Collectibles are highly detailed as most of you all know.

love the birthday display... I have collected those individually but not in that pack. I believe that is a rare piece. very nice......

bullittboy thank you for posting recent finds.. as a result I now own a pink cobra of my own... :yahoo: no grabber blue boss but as well found 3 new repaints of the 1:64 cobra 96,97 and 98

When to the local TRU, and they had the pink Cobra and a GHIG Boss 302. In the hunt for a red one. The put out a number of 1:64s, all red 427 Cobras.