• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Shelby Annual Magazine, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate Frame, Lapel Pin and Magnet, the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums.   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.   Driving Experiences.   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events.   Insider information from Shelby American.   Affiliate Partner Discounts.   Updated February 16, 2017. Team Shelby Club 2018 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2018, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.
SFcobra65

Die-Cast collections

5 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

After I found out it’s just a re-issue I decided not to get one. After owning the 1:10 ford GT  MK lV it’s hard to spend that kind of money for a lesser detailed model. My 1:18 Ford MK lV is enough. 

Later. Slo lane :peelout:

Hey Slow Lane, I completely understand where your coming from,  you have your cool Exoto 1/10th GT-40, plus a few other GT-40s and I have my cool GMP 1/12th GT-40, plus a few other GT-40s too!    I guess were both (Spoiled Big Boys) and we never grew-up, we just have better "Toys" now!!!!!   LOL.   :drool: :thumbsup:

Later Big Guy!

"MONGOOSE"                  :peelout:

Hey guys, I finally was able to take a few pics!   You will be viewing 3 cool pics of one of my favorite "Hallmark Cars", and it was a past present from my wife! This will be pics of "Don's Street Rod" from the (Kiddie Car Classics Series)!    I love the bright yellow with the red flames, and the cool hood scoop, and the wide slicks, my kind of toy!!!  I guess we never really grow up completely, the boy in us comes out every once and a while!!!    

Later guys!

"MONGOOSE"                       

IMG_0286__1537938414_18231.jpg

IMG_0287__1537938503_56156.jpg

IMG_0288__1537938584_15815.jpg

Growing up is a often used statement that I’ve learned to ignore. Otherwise I’d be driving an old man’s car ( 4 door sedan caddy or something ) and walking with a cane. Life is short and calling people old is absurd. I hate the image that so called old people adhere to. No we are not old just older. Walk straight and learn new things everyday. Lol. Use it or lose it that includes your mind. 

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, falcongtho3 said:

What is this "growing up" of which you speak?

Who knows for sure! Maybe we really "never" grow up, but I know we now can afford better toys!!!!!  LOL :thumbsup:   Later!        "MONGOOSE".      :peelout:

2 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

Growing up is a often used statement that I’ve learned to ignore. Otherwise I’d be driving an old man’s car ( 4 door sedan caddy or something ) and walking with a cane. Life is short and calling people old is absurd. I hate the image that so called old people adhere to. No we are not old just older. Walk straight and learn new things everyday. Lol. Use it or lose it that includes your mind. 

Hey Slow Lane,    I guess you must of thought my "Don's Street Rod" was just (chopped liver)!!!   I thought you liked the Hallmark stuff!     :shrug:

Also, I just recently bought a copy of the book, "DAYTONA", (From the Birth of Speed to the Death of the Man in Black),  by Ed Hinton.     :)

Later!                     "MONGOOSE"       :peelout:

15 hours ago, Mongoose said:

Hey guys, I finally was able to take a few pics!   You will be viewing 3 cool pics of one of my favorite "Hallmark Cars", and it was a past present from my wife! This will be pics of "Don's Street Rod" from the (Kiddie Car Classics Series)!    I love the bright yellow with the red flames, and the cool hood scoop, and the wide slicks, my kind of toy!!!  I guess we never really grow up completely, the boy in us comes out every once and a while!!!    

Later guys!

"MONGOOSE"                       

IMG_0286__1537938414_18231.jpg

IMG_0287__1537938503_56156.jpg

IMG_0288__1537938584_15815.jpg

They look like street slicks ?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, shelby001 said:

They look like street slicks ?

Hey Jim, your absolutely right, they do look like street slicks all the way around!   These Hallmark cars are pretty cool and seem to be well constructed.     I've got lots of other stuff to post in the future, and you might just see a few more "Kiddie Car Classics"!     :cool:

Later!   

On 9/26/2018 at 10:43 PM, Mongoose said:

Hey Jim, your absolutely right, they do look like street slicks all the way around!   These Hallmark cars are pretty cool and seem to be well constructed.     I've got lots of other stuff to post in the future, and you might just see a few more "Kiddie Car Classics"!     :cool:

Later!   

:thumbsup:

• Like 1

Hey Guys, I thought some of you might enjoy these 2 pics of my 5year-old grandson driving my very cool "Customized and Flamed Adult Peddle Car"!!!  LOL   :camera: :cool:

Later Guys!

"MONGOOSE"                   :peelout:

IMG_0298__1538323050_46998__1538323050_30012.jpg

IMG_0299__1538323261_65879__1538323261_71173.jpg

2 hours ago, Mongoose said:

Hey Guys, I thought some of you might enjoy these 2 pics of my 5year-old grandson driving my very cool "Customized and Flamed Adult Peddle Car"!!!  LOL   :camera: :cool:

Later Guys!

"MONGOOSE"                   :peelout:

IMG_0298__1538323050_46998__1538323050_30012.jpg

IMG_0299__1538323261_65879__1538323261_71173.jpg

• Like 1

Hey guys, if any body is still out there on this thread?   If not, I guess I will be conversing with myself, Oh Boy! LOL:lol:    Well I'm posting some more cool pics of one of my "Hallmark"  (Kiddie Car Classics Series).    This "Kiddie Car" is the "Custom Champion", (Nascar 50th Anniversary) Edition of No.2 of 1404 , copyright of 1998 Murray Inc.  :camera:  Very cool well made special collectible series.    It even has the black rims with red line tires, graphics and even hood pins!   Hope who ever is out there enjoys the pics, if not, I know I do!!!  :cool:

Later Ghosts!

"MONGOOSE"                      :peelout: 

"

IMG_0341__1538888105_36015.jpg

IMG_0342__1538888173_12079.jpg

IMG_0343__1538888234_97778.jpg

11 hours ago, Mongoose said:

Hey guys, if any body is still out there on this thread?   If not, I guess I will be conversing with myself, Oh Boy! LOL:lol:    Well I'm posting some more cool pics of one of my "Hallmark"  (Kiddie Car Classics Series).    This "Kiddie Car" is the "Custom Champion", (Nascar 50th Anniversary) Edition of No.2 of 1404 , copyright of 1998 Murray Inc.  :camera:  Very cool well made special collectible series.    It even has the black rims with red line tires, graphics and even hood pins!   Hope who ever is out there enjoys the pics, if not, I know I do!!!  :cool:

Later Ghosts!

"

IMG_0341__1538888105_36015.jpg

IMG_0342__1538888173_12079.jpg

IMG_0343__1538888234_97778.jpg

• Like 1

Mongoose

Ever seen the 12v Cobra`s not sure what scale they are but a kid can ride in one , wondered how many were made? A guy I know has one for sale for $500 I googled them & Amazon has them for various prices. Any feedback would be appreciated.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, shelby001 said:

Mongoose

Ever seen the 12v Cobra`s not sure what scale they are but a kid can ride in one , wondered how many were made? A guy I know has one for sale for $500 I googled them & Amazon has them for various prices. Any feedback would be appreciated.

6 hours ago, shelby001 said:

Mongoose

Hey Jim, I'm not familiar with the 12v Cobra Kid's ride in car, but I'll bet mach1 1970 is (Alias Slo Lane) and possibly BB (Bike Boy) too might know  Check with those two (Characters) because they dabble in different things and mach1 1970 buys and sells things on e-bay!    I'll try and check with them!     Later!    "MONGOOSE"       :peelout:

1 hour ago, Mongoose said:

Hey Jim, I'm not familiar with the 12v Cobra Kid's ride in car, but I'll bet mach1 1970 is (Alias Slo Lane) and possibly BB (Bike Boy) too might know  Check with those two (Characters) because they dabble in different things and mach1 1970 buys and sells things on e-bay!    I'll try and check with them!     Later!    "MONGOOSE"       :peelout:

Hey Jim, I checked the Cobra Kid's car on the internet and the cheapest car was about $198. or so with free shipping and it was red/white stripes, so I don't know if this helps, but thats all I could find on that kind of car!    P.S. If you are willing to spend a fair amount more of money, I know there's companies out there that make very cool cobra bodied "Golf Carts"!!!   :cool:

P.S.   Also, in case your interested, I remember BB, a while back posted he had some original, very cool, Schwin Sting Ray bikes from when he owned his bike shop!  I thought I would just mention this in case you were looking for a cool collectible or maybe a cool present for a kid!!!   :thumbsup:     Later!     "MONGOOSE"        :peelout:

53 minutes ago, Mongoose said:

Hey Jim, I checked the Cobra Kid's car on the internet and the cheapest car was about $198. or so with free shipping and it was red/white stripes, so I don't know if this helps, but thats all I could find on that kind of car!    P.S. If you are willing to spend a fair amount more of money, I know there's companies out there that make very cool cobra bodied "Golf Carts"!!!   :cool:

P.S.   Also, in case your interested, I remember BB, a while back posted he had some original, very cool, Schwin Sting Ray bikes from when he owned his bike shop!  I thought I would just mention this in case you were looking for a cool collectible or maybe a cool present for a kid!!!   :thumbsup:     Later!     "MONGOOSE"        :peelout:

Goose, I haven’t been around this thread in awhile. 

A while back when I was going to leave the forum for good, you guys asked me to stay and just hang at least in the C8 thread. That’s mostly what I’ve done frankly. 

I see this ole thread has all but dried up like the dirt in the Arizona desert! :( 

I do have a few old collectible bikes left over, but Gina has made me commit to keeping them. She thinks I’ll be sad one day if I let them get away. Hmmmmm..... but apparently it was OK to let the SGT get away????????! :doh::rant: 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

A while back when I was going to leave the forum for good, you guys asked me to stay and just hang at least in the C8 thread. That’s mostly what I’ve done frankly. 

I see this ole thread has all but dried up like the dirt in the Arizona desert! :( 

I do have a few old collectible bikes left over, but Gina has made me commit to keeping them. She thinks I’ll be sad one day if I let them get away. Hmmmmm..... but apparently it was OK to let the SGT get away????????! :doh::rant: 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mongoose said:

Ya I found that one for $198  a bit less expensive then the $500 ca. one that a guy close by is selling . Thanks for your help . 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

Hey Chris,  remember what you said, ( Happy Wife & Happy Life)!   "She said Sell" and you "Sold",  "She says Keep" and you "Keep"!  It's simply a" Woman's World",  her way or the "Highway"!!!   LOL    :worship:        Hey Chris, just be glad she lets you keep your other (Collector Cars) and all your other (Big Boy Toys)!!!    There's a very old saying that says "Use Them or Lose Them",  it's simply a woman's way to change her mind and drive us men crazy at times!!!!     :talkhand:    LOL:lol:         "Go Figure"!    :thumbsup:

5 hours ago, shelby001 said:

Ya I found that one for $198  a bit less expensive then the $500 ca. one that a guy close by is selling . Thanks for your help . 

Hey Jim, your welcome!   Good luck in the future, glad I could help!!   :)        Later!     "MONGOOSE"       :peelout:

Haven't posted up in a while, but I wanted to share some black & gold (Shelby style) love with y'all in honor of our Saints QB Drew Brees and his record setting game last night.

shelby gt 50th x.JPG

shelby gt-h x.JPG

• Like 1

Hey Falcon, welcome back, it's been pretty slow on here,it looks like it's kind of drying up like Chris said!  It was kind of fun while it lasted!  :)   That's a pretty nice looking 06 Hertz Shelby GT.    I really like the hoods on those Hertz Shelby GTs!!!     :thumbsup:       Congratulations on Drew Brees's record setting game, he is defnitely one of the better quarterbacks in the League!!!  

Later guy!

I figure with the Christmas holidays not that far away, I'd post up some properly themed ornaments. There's more than these for those that might like to see a few (and that's not counting the Batman and Star Trek stuff!)

xmas yellow mustang x.JPG

xmas new gt x.JPG

xmas hm boss 429 x.JPG

xmas gt cs x.JPG

xmas ford gt x.JPG

xmas cougar x.JPG

xmas cobra II x.JPG

xmas boss 302 x.JPG

xmas aw boss 429 x.JPG

• Like 1

Hey Falcon, you got quite a few cool Christmas Ornaments!   I think my favorites are the Boss 429 Mustangs, the 302 Boss Mustang, and that cool Cougar Eliminator!!  :thumbsup:  Nice collection!   I'll try and post some pics in the very near future!  :)

Later!

"MONGOOSE"                           :peelout:

Cool share. If you look at the picture of the back of the package, there's one called Snake Bite. I'll post up a picture of mine later, it's not officially a Mustang or a Shelby...but...you know. I've got a few others I'll put up later. I just got back from the Hallmark store to pick up some new ones that were back ordered, and I couldn't pass up the Wacky Racers Dick Dastardly car (and Mutley, of course).

Hey Chris, and Falcon,   Chris are you going to stop here now and then to maybe post and see what's a cooking, as the "Rock" would say!!    LOL :lol:

Today , I'll be posting a few pics of one of my all time favorite, "Hallmark", (Kiddie Car Classics), and I consider this is one of the best that I have!!!   It's a very cool 1958 Chevy Corvette, Fuel Injected Convertible . It's a 2000 model year, and it's No.#980 of 29,500. made!  It has lots of nice chrome trim, cool steering wheel, and 2bar knock-offs /w wide whitewalls to set it off!!    (Very nice model)!  :thumbsup:     I.M.O.    Hope you enjoy it!   :)

Later Guys!              "MONGOOSE"           :peelout:

IMG_1170__1539494251_90163.jpg

IMG_1171__1539494304_14691.jpg

IMG_1172__1539494362_60067.jpg

That is an awesome looking piece, and would a great addition to anyones collection. You done good!

A few more Christmas ornaments for those needing to dress up another boring Christmas tree...

xmas snake bite x.JPG

xmas 68 mustang x.JPG

xmas red mach1x.JPG

xmas blue mach 1x.JPG

xmas mustang concept x.JPG