• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Shelby Annual Magazine, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate Frame, Lapel Pin and Magnet, the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums.   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.   Driving Experiences.   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events.   Insider information from Shelby American.   Affiliate Partner Discounts.   Updated February 16, 2017. Team Shelby Club 2018 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2018, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.
SFcobra65

Die-Cast collections

14 hours ago, Mongoose said:

Hey Chris, and Falcon,   Chris are you going to stop here now and then to maybe post and see what's a cooking, as the "Rock" would say!!    LOL :lol:

Today , I'll be posting a few pics of one of my all time favorite, "Hallmark", (Kiddie Car Classics), and I consider this is one of the best that I have!!!   It's a very cool 1958 Chevy Corvette, Fuel Injected Convertible . It's a 2000 model year, and it's No.#980 of 29,500. made!  It has lots of nice chrome trim, cool steering wheel, and 2bar knock-offs /w wide whitewalls to set it off!!    (Very nice model)!  :thumbsup:     I.M.O.    Hope you enjoy it!   :)

Later Guys!              "MONGOOSE"           :peelout:

IMG_1170__1539494251_90163.jpg

IMG_1171__1539494304_14691.jpg

IMG_1172__1539494362_60067.jpg

:worship: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, falcongtho3 said:

That is an awesome looking piece, and would a great addition to anyones collection. You done good!

A few more Christmas ornaments for those needing to dress up another boring Christmas tree...

xmas snake bite x.JPG

xmas 68 mustang x.JPG

xmas red mach1x.JPG

xmas blue mach 1x.JPG

xmas mustang concept x.JPG

• Like 1

Goose, 

l’ll keep popping in to see what’s up, but my collection won’t be moved west (and unpacked) till March 2019 or so. :( 

Edited by BIKEBOY
  • Like 1

Look forward to seeing your goodies once they've made the trek.

And one more for the tree...

xmas 40th mustang x.JPG

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

Hey Falcon, that's some pretty cool Christmas Stangs you got there!   Really like the "Shaker Mach1s,  and that blue "Boss" is way to cool, it makes me smile!   :thumbsup:

Later Guy!

"MONGOOSE"                       :peelout:

4 hours ago, falcongtho3 said:

Look forward to seeing your goodies once they've made the trek.

xmas 40th mustang x.JPG

Hey Falcon, now that's a pretty unusual Mustang with a clear view (Scenic Roof), I don't think I've ever seen one of those before!  :headscratch:

Later Guy!           "MONGOOSE"              :peelout:

7 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

Goose, 

l’ll keep popping in to see what’s up, but my collection won’t be moved west (and unpacked) till March 2019 or so. :( 

Hey Chris, glad you popped in!   It sure sounds like your Builder is taking his time on completing  your house,  considering he didn't have to dig and build a basement!   I hope he does an awesome job on your build!!!:)    Ya know, I heard through the grapevine that the guy that own's this house is a real fussy car collector dude, and he's having a "HUGE" (Special CAR Guy's Garage) built with lots of lifts and (Special Displays).    And I heard he's putting in special lighting fixtures, and lots of electrical outlets for lots of cool displays, and he's event putting in a Boss 302 Air Conditioner and built in custom sound system, and state of the art (Security System)!  And a little bird told me, if he has the room, he might even put in a built-in bar with a fake (Auto Parts counter)!!!:thumbsup:      P.S.  I almost forgot one of the most important items,   a old style "Popcorn Machine"!!!   :lurk:      I guess this is why it's taking the builder longer on the house!!   LOL      :cool:                Hey Chris, how did I do, did I miss anything buddy?????   LOL     :rating:      :hysterical:

Later Buddy!

"GOOSE"                  :peelout:

8 hours ago, Mongoose said:

Hey Chris, glad you popped in!   It sure sounds like your Builder is taking his time on completing  your house,  considering he didn't have to dig and build a basement!   I hope he does an awesome job on your build!!!:)    Ya know, I heard through the grapevine that the guy that own's this house is a real fussy car collector dude, and he's having a "HUGE" (Special CAR Guy's Garage) built with lots of lifts and (Special Displays).    And I heard he's putting in special lighting fixtures, and lots of electrical outlets for lots of cool displays, and he's event putting in a Boss 302 Air Conditioner and built in custom sound system, and state of the art (Security System)!  And a little bird told me, if he has the room, he might even put in a built-in bar with a fake (Auto Parts counter)!!!:thumbsup:      P.S.  I almost forgot one of the most important items,   a old style "Popcorn Machine"!!!   :lurk:      I guess this is why it's taking the builder longer on the house!!   LOL      :cool:                Hey Chris, how did I do, did I miss anything buddy?????   LOL     :rating:      :hysterical:

Later Buddy!

:hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2: 

Nope............. SPOT ON BUDDY!!! 

You funny! 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mongoose said:

Hey Falcon, now that's a pretty unusual Mustang with a clear view (Scenic Roof), I don't think I've ever seen one of those before!  :headscratch:

Later Guy!           "MONGOOSE"              :peelout:

Awww.....right...the scenic roof. I was gonna remind Falcon to turn off the dome light :hysterical: 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

Awww.....right...the scenic roof. I was gonna remind Falcon to turn off the dome light :hysterical: 

Hey Chris,  I think your absolutely right that he forgot to turn off the dome light and that's how I could see thru the roof!!!!!   :hysterical2:     :hysterical:   LOL

Hey Falcon, next time, please remember to turn off that damn Dome Light because it could possibly wear down the battery!!!!!    :thumbsup:    :whistling:            Later guys!      "MONGOOSE"    :peelout:

The switch is stuck on . Guess I'll have to disconnect the battery, but I don't have .009 mm socket to disconnect the cables!

You ought to see what I have to go through at the gas station!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, falcongtho3 said:

The switch is stuck on . Guess I'll have to disconnect the battery, but I don't have .009 mm socket to disconnect the cables!

You ought to see what I have to go through at the gas station!

Hey Falcon,  that's why I always use a quick disconnect switch attached to my battery post in my Vette!!!!  LOL    :rockon:

Later Guy!

"MONGOOSE"            :peelout:

This is a cool Shelby race car. 1:18 scale  

D8B2E6DB-A913-464C-A660-6F8734F9C664.jpeg

CF0B4553-F198-45B2-BF03-4BBF4FD13121.jpeg

BA2C2B74-5541-4025-84CB-102C11ECD587.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Like 1

Hey Mongoose where are you and what’s your take on this gulf mustang. Bailey has been asking about your where a bouts and feels sad. 

Her favorite diecast. 

32306DC3-9E3B-4E03-A342-6C28A153C91C.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Like 1

On 10/18/2018 at 3:43 PM, mach 1 1970 said:

Hey Slow Lane, very nice looking "Gulf Racing" Shelby, (Heritage Colors) , very cool!   I think Chris also has that same cool car!     :thumbsup:

Later Big Guy!          

"GOOSE"                                 :peelout:

13 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

Hey Mongoose where are you and what’s your take on this gulf mustang. Bailey has been asking about your where a bouts and feels sad. 

Her favorite diecast. 

Hey Slow Lane, I'm glad "Bailey" likes your cars, but what he really need's is a companion to keep him company, so I'll post one just for him! LOL :puppy_kiss:

Later Big Guy!

14 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

Her favorite diecast. 

Hey Slow Lane,  here's two faithful "Buddies" for your Buddy "Baily"!  LOL. :puppy_kiss:       :cool:          P.S. Don't want him to ever feel lonely again!  :thumbsup:     "Ace" says Hi to "Baily"!

Also, "Good Morning" everyone!    Having a good cup of coffee at the (Machine Shed Restaurant)!

Later!           "GOOSE"                 :peelout:

IMG_0528__1540099492_17999.jpg

photo__1540099548_85305.jpg

6 hours ago, falcongtho3 said:

xmas 67 shelby x.JPG

Hey Falcon,   very cool GT 500 Shelby, in a nice color combo too!      The picture on the box shows it has "Inboards" in the grille, (very cool), I love the 'inboards", and I think it really adds to the coolness and tough look of the "Shelby"!   :cool:

Ace is the place with the helpful hardware cat. It looks like you better start wearing long sleeves shirts buddy. Bailey says thanks . I don’t see the guy in the yellow shirt behind you anymore.. that’s good :hysterical2:

I’ve got to dig out some more diecast today. I did get Bonnie to purchase the 1:18 scale red Ford GT MK IV by Shelby Collectibles....Why her you ask ? ? ... it’s my birthday on ?.  Good price with pretty decent details @. $60 with shipping . It’s my first Shelby Collectibles ford GT so we shall see. Couldn’t see spending $600 for the 1:12 scale Ford GT MK IV Acme / GMP model that’s been re-done from an earlier casting. It’s really nice but big and don’t have the room. 

7932C0C4-D781-4D69-8C76-79D9E730DCF5.jpeg

2842277D-3803-44CA-98B7-E945FBCC7467.jpeg

F1DA66A6-B510-45CD-8059-73DEFCFFD843.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, falcongtho3 said:

xmas 67 shelby x.JPG

Love those hallmark Shelby’s on the tree. It won’t be long now until I’ve got to get them there Shelby’s out of the attic.

My wife has bought a lot of the hallmark car ornaments in the past. She buys 8 and gives me one and sells the rest. Pretty good profit on most of them. Years ago she bought a few motorhome models. Cousin eddies RV for $35 each and sold them years later for over $200 each with box . Today they go for around $400 each with box. Just crazy ? out there on ebay. I’ve got the whole collection like 10 different pieces from over the years. My favorite Xmas movie of all time....Christmas Vacation. The whole family watches it including the grandkids now. They laugh at all the crazy things and it’s the no swearing version. 

ADBCC88B-2830-4EAE-A21C-4FCD0411BA53.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Mongoose said:

Hey Falcon,   very cool GT 500 Shelby, in a nice color combo too!      The picture on the box shows it has "Inboards" in the grille, (very cool), I love the 'inboards", and I think it really adds to the coolness and tough look of the "Shelby"!   :cool:

The original release was white with blue stripes. Hard to find, but I'm still looking for one.

I very nearly bought an inboard light four speed GT350, btu the car was in pieces and boxes, and I wasn't ready for that project.

• Like 1

This years ornaments from hallmark. I always keep an eye out for Shelby , Boss and mustangs in general. Even a few GM cars . I had a 1954 red ford pickup so I’m getting this one. Even if it is a mercury didn’t even know they made one. I think they were sold mostly in Canada ??. 

Ive got a ton of these Hallmark mustangs from like 10 years of collecting them. They always surprise us with new ones. My wife told me Kohl’s sells hallmark also. 

3670D9C3-37CB-41ED-B8F4-6D514B3DAD19.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Like 1

A little off topic but it’s Hallmark.  Here is the whole set of Christmas vacation ornaments starting in 2009 to 2018. I’ve got two of eddies RVs one without the box. Thanks to my wife for collecting these over the years. She’s always giving me one for Christmas. The 2018 came early since I wanted to show these. Thanks Bonnie.

E2E97E1B-2562-4C63-91A0-4D6A4F17F230.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Like 1

On 9/26/2018 at 3:20 PM, Mongoose said:

Hey Slow Lane,    I guess you must of thought my "Don's Street Rod" was just (chopped liver)!!!   I thought you liked the Hallmark stuff!     :shrug:

Also, I just recently bought a copy of the book, "DAYTONA", (From the Birth of Speed to the Death of the Man in Black),  by Ed Hinton.     :)

Later!                     "MONGOOSE"       :peelout:

Mongoose...yes from the post above you can see we do like hallmark mustangs and others. Just been away for awhile. 

Later slo lane. :shift:

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Like 1

On 10/18/2018 at 4:43 PM, mach 1 1970 said:

Nice

• Like 1

Ok here is a hallmark I didn’t have to go in the attic to find. 2012 issue of the Bandit my favorite funny move and past actor. It was a real kick in the pants watching him run that Trans Am . Especially All those stunts that I understand he actually did. Sally Fields played a good role of being totally confused about all the truckers slang . She said those truckers can see right in here. His comment was that’s what I like about driving a semi “ I just love being able to spot those beavers darlin” .:hysterical2:

DD01A79C-5EDA-40C8-A743-CEE595B67F6A.jpeg

6AC84568-DB2E-4D86-BC45-F04E893A5CEE.jpeg

8CF97E0C-931B-48E1-A069-184A90AF4DA3.jpeg

E4E1CD9D-44B9-4A5E-824F-641ED6231AC3.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Like 1

That was one I passed on, but I don't know why. It was the "Pace Car" for my generation. And now with Burts passing...well, none of us will ever forget that car, or the man who drove it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mach 1 1970 said:

A little off topic but it’s Hallmark.  Here is the whole set of Christmas vacation ornaments starting in 2009 to 2018. I’ve got two of eddies RVs one without the box. Thanks to my wife for collecting these over the years. She’s always giving me one for Christmas. The 2018 came early since I wanted to show these. Thanks Bonnie.

E2E97E1B-2562-4C63-91A0-4D6A4F17F230.jpeg

That is awesome. You have to outfit a tree and just sit and watch that movie for this coming Christmas.

My ornament collection spans not only Mustangs and Fords, but also Star Trek Batman, and the space program. Maybe one day I'll put up a tree to go with them.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, falcongtho3 said:

That was one I passed on, but I don't know why. It was the "Pace Car" for my generation. And now with Burts passing...well, none of us will ever forget that car, or the man who drove it.

Agree a 1000%

back to mustangs... I don’t have this one ( I like anything mach 1) and don’t know how I missed it. Looks really good in red . 

This resizing pictures thing really takes a lot of the detail away on these small models and a lot of time. :doh: Oh well. 

3E8E0B4E-5400-4019-A8D7-C4E567B56037.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Like 1