• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Shelby Annual Magazine, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate Frame, Lapel Pin and Magnet, the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums.   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.   Driving Experiences.   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events.   Insider information from Shelby American.   Affiliate Partner Discounts.   Updated February 16, 2017. Team Shelby Club 2018 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2018, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.
SFcobra65

Die-Cast collections

1 hour ago, Mongoose said:

Hey Slo Lane, ya know it's really pretty funny when you think about how and the hell does Chevy "Corvair" taillights end up being used on the rear of Ford's great Ford GT MARK IV?  :headscratch:   I could picture Mr. Carroll Shelby looking at those taillights with a funny smirk on his face!   :cool:      It's really quite funny, but I'm not sure the (Chevy Boys) felt the same way.   :stirpot:       I'm curious just what the Ford GT was bid up to, but ended with a no sale!   :redcard:                   Later Big Guy!        "GOOSE"                :peelout:

DD8732EE-8F3A-4B2C-9FEE-72D078388819.jpeg

• Like 1

22 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

DD8732EE-8F3A-4B2C-9FEE-72D078388819.jpeg

Hey Chris, very cool pic, the "Man",  Ole Shel, with his No#1 Car!  Good Job, buddy!   Keep up the good work!   

:banvictory:            Later Buddy!            "GOOSE"              :peelout:

3 hours ago, falcongtho3 said:

fordgt-mk4.JPG

Hey Falcon, it looks like the Ford GT No.#1 crew likes McDonalds too!!!!  :thumbsup:             

Later Guy!                      "MONGOOSE"                           :peelout:

Hey guys, here's a few more pics for ya!    First pic is a 1/64th scale,  of a 1965 AC, Cobra, white w/blue stripes, and the second pic is a Jouef 1/18th diecast  GT-40 in the Heritage Colors.    The last pic is a Ford GT- 40, White w/ blue stripes that was painted on canvas on frame by my youngest daughter and was a very cool past present from my daughter!!! :cool:

Later Guys!                 "MONGOOSE"                    :peelout:

IMG_0384__1541307588_99621.jpg

IMG_0381__1541307338_10639.jpg

IMG_0383__1541307452_73716.jpg

That Ford GT painting looks great. She needs to meet Camilo Pardo, designer of the 2nd gen GT and show it to him. Very approachable guy.

1John_Camillo.jpg

• Like 1

That’s right up there with Camilo paintings ...you have one talented daughter there Goose. Thats a wonderful gift in my book. I do have 11 of Camilo prints that were produced for Fords 100 years in limited quantities. I will say this could be one of them. But mine are not on canvas and original you lucky dog. Plus she likes cars that’s even better. Do you have anymore and maybe she could paint our cars in her spare time. Just a thought there Good buddy. I’m sure the othe fallas would be into this. Heck Chris could keep her busy for years with all the space he just found lol  ? Not to mention his new 8 car garage home he building. Can’t wait to see it completed. 

Later slo lane is back  ...just took a day off... u know nobody pays us for this   

364CB104-C07E-43A3-AF76-CB36E30AAD29.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Like 1

My all time favorite picture. He did it all is what this says back in 1967. Boy do we miss him or what ? That’s why I’ve got so many of these MK IV ‘s diecast cars. My wife lets me keep this cabinet ( with car stuff) just off the kitchen so I can walk by it every day several times. It used to be house type decorations and mostly her stuff. Took 15 years to slowly move that stuff in. It’s her antique cabinet she inherited from her mother 25 years ago. Even the glass is wavy since it’s an antique. The rest of the house is her’s except for my men’s room. 

Hey mongooes finally got that master bath done that she has been craving for all these years. The house is only 18years old but we have been updating things as we go. Hell we used to move into a new house every 5 years but not anymore. 

E37F55CC-613F-4508-AE21-E75E65D8F012.jpeg

DFCD3AF4-F22E-4C5B-9F47-93CD00A21A61.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Mongoose said:

Hey Chris, very cool pic, the "Man",  Ole Shel, with his No#1 Car!  Good Job, buddy!   Keep up the good work!   

:salute: 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Mongoose said:

:thumbsup: 

https://www.topgear.com/car-news/pioneers/heres-the-real-story-behind-le-mans-winning-ford-gt40-roy-lunn

• Like 1

Hey "All" you guys, Thanks alot for "All" your nice comments on my original GT-40 painting done by my daughter as a gift for me!     I've always told her that a gift she makes means a lot more to me than a boughten one!  :thumbsup:     She's always so busy with work stuff and my 5 year-old grandson that I'm lucky she got it done, and yes it was a total surprise!    She's the type of person who doesn't realize how good she could be, and she worries about things way too much!  :yup:     Thanks Again "All" you guys!   :)

Later guys!          "GOOSE"         :peelout:

1 hour ago, BIKEBOY said:

Hey Chris, thanks again for another very cool video on the history of the cool Ford GT-40!    GT-40s and the Daytona's  are a couple of my very favorite Cars!   :cool:

Later Buddy!                 "GOOSE"                   :peelout:

12 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

I do have 11 of Camilo prints that were produced for Fords 100 years in limited quantities.

I've got the set as well (yeah, surprised, right?), set number 500 of 500. I've also got a few Camillo prints I've posted up here as well. I've met him, and was there when he delivered an original painting he did for a friend of mine( yeah, not cheap).

That said, your daughters work is truly impressive and I hope it carries her far and well. She deserves it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, falcongtho3 said:

I've got the set as well (yeah, surprised, right?), set number 500 of 500. I've also got a few Camillo prints I've posted up here as well. I've met him, and was there when he delivered an original painting he did for a friend of mine( yeah, not cheap).

That said, your daughters work is truly impressive and I hope it carries her far and well. She deserves it.

Hey Falcon, very cool that you have some of (Camillo Prints), and yes I do remember that you have previously posted some on here!     Original paintings by a very good "Artist" are not cheap!     Thanks for the very kind words on my daughter's work, and I'll be glad to pass it on to her!   :) 

Later guy!                     "MONGOOSE"              :peelout:

Hey Chris...Cool picture of both car #1 ,car #2 and car #3.  Took this from your post. Even the diecast have the right color mirrors and locations except one......car #1 by Shelby collectibles has the passenger side mirror in the wrong location.  The 4th car down is the #3 Brown MK IV . How did that GT40 # 57 sneak in between those 3 big block 427 monster MK IV ‘s  ??? 

Oh and when they ran those early gt40 engines in the dynamometer room my dad was in there setting up the intake and exhaust plumbing . He used to come home and tell me about his day at Ford. I was still in high school . Detroit was a cool place for car crazy kids back in the 60’s and early 70’s. Woodward Ave and all the crazy drive in cruising we did. My sister dated a ford engineer that drove a cool as hell modified 70 Boss 302. I would grab him before my sister knew he was there and discuss his boss. She wasn’t a happy camper at the time. 

However I don’t regret leaving there after graduating college. The girls were as cold as the weather. Heck I meant my wife in south fla. 

408F9C32-F7AD-42BC-BEA6-060DD25BF96F.jpeg57

9C0378AB-D141-428D-A6DA-5CEE29C4EACB.jpeg

6D3CE990-B4B1-445E-922A-D579AE23002C.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Mongoose said:

Hey Chris, thanks again for another very cool video on the history of the cool Ford GT-40!    GT-40s and the Daytona's  are a couple of my very favorite Cars!   :cool:

Later Buddy!                 "GOOSE"                   :peelout:

Glad to help, Goose! :) 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

Hey Chris...Cool picture of both car #1 ,car #2 and car #3.  Took this from your post. Even the diecast have the right color mirrors and locations except one......car #1 by Shelby collectibles has the passenger side mirror in the wrong location.  The 4th car down is the #3 Brown MK IV . How did that GT40 # 57 sneak in between those 3 big block 427 monster MK IV ‘s  ??? 

Oh and when they ran those early gt40 engines in the dynamometer room my dad was in there setting up the intake and exhaust plumbing . He used to come home and tell me about his day at Ford. I was still in high school . Detroit was a cool place for car crazy kids back in the 60’s and early 70’s. Woodward Ave and all the crazy drive in cruising we did. My sister dated a ford engineer that drove a cool as hell modified 70 Boss 302. I would grab him before my sister knew he was there and discuss his boss. She wasn’t a happy camper at the time. 

408F9C32-F7AD-42BC-BEA6-060DD25BF96F.jpeg57

9C0378AB-D141-428D-A6DA-5CEE29C4EACB.jpeg

6D3CE990-B4B1-445E-922A-D579AE23002C.jpeg

That is a sweet photo aint it?

Mike, did you frame your “CAD” drawing of the C8 there? If the car comes out like that................ :worship: 

If not....it SHOULD HAVE!! :rockon: 

• Like 1

I think it will come out like this .:dreamy: I hope  ? 

C32AD979-A6E7-45B5-992D-84B11BA3C5B2.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Like 1

On 11/4/2018 at 1:59 AM, Mongoose said:

Hey guys, here's a few more pics for ya!    First pic is a 1/64th scale,  of a 1965 AC, Cobra, white w/blue stripes, and the second pic is a Jouef 1/18th diecast  GT-40 in the Heritage Colors.    The last pic is a Ford GT- 40, White w/ blue stripes that was painted on canvas on frame by my youngest daughter and was a very cool past present from my daughter!!! :cool:

Later Guys!                 "MONGOOSE"                    :peelout:

IMG_0384__1541307588_99621.jpg

IMG_0381__1541307338_10639.jpg

IMG_0383__1541307452_73716.jpg

Well I would say your daughter  is very talented , very nice . 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

I think it will come out like this .:dreamy: I hope  ? 

C32AD979-A6E7-45B5-992D-84B11BA3C5B2.jpeg

That’s it!!! :rockon: 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, shelby001 said:

Well I would say your daughter  is very talented , very nice . 

Hey Jim,  thanks for the kind words!   Yes I would say she's very talented, but the only problem is I don't think she really realizes it yet!    :thumbsup:     Later!   "MONGOOSE"          :peelout:

1 hour ago, BIKEBOY said:

That’s it!!! :rockon: 

Hey Chris & Slo Lane,   nice looking C8 Drawing!!!!!!:puppy_kiss:       That's real "Rad Man"!     :drop:

Later You High Rollers!                  "GOOSE"               :peelout:

• :camera:Hey we need some more diecast fellas. Dig out those dusty old relics. No more C8 stuff. Unless she is buck naked. Easy Mongoose. :peelout:Go drive your car. Chris paint that pony. 
Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:
  • :camera:Hey we need some more diecast fellas. Dig out those dusty old relics. No more C8 stuff. Unless she is buck naked. Easy Mongoose. :peelout:Go drive your car. Chris paint that pony. 

Hey Slo Lane,  I want some more C8 (Butt Shots)!!!     P.S. I think you're keeping them all to your self!!!!    LOL     :hysterical2:

Hey all you guys, I'll be posting some very cool pics of one of my 1/18th Exoto,64 Corvette Grand Sport Convertible.    This car has the very special paint, (Standox Daytona Paradise), which includes a 11 step paint process.  This special paint has a impressive display of colors with blue and green shades thru bright emerald, then a shimmer of gold to a deep blue. The car consists of over 250 scaled precision parts that are hand assembled and it has a carpeted interior, fabric seatbelts and photo etched hardware! It's now a "Retired Model" at $1,895. :cool:    Hope You all enjoy it as much as I do!!!!    :camera:

IMG_0391__1541532161_61628.jpg

IMG_0392__1541532414_26371.jpg

IMG_0394__1541531957_39771.jpg

IMG_0395__1541532513_75614.jpg

IMG_0396__1541532634_52361.jpg

Hey Mongoose that’s a sweet GS. Exoto doesn’t disappoint on these GS models. I’ve got the blue coupe and think that’s a cool piece also. I’ll work on getting the big butt back. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

Hey Mongoose that’s a sweet GS. Exoto doesn’t disappoint on these GS models. I’ve got the blue coupe and think that’s a cool piece also. I’ll work on getting the big butt back. 

Hey Slo Lane,  yes "Exoto Models" don't disappoint when it comes to being some of the best and accurate detailed diecast models out there, and that's what you pay for!!    I'm glad that I bought the majority of my Exoto diecast  when they first started coming out, because later they started to become quite pricey!   :thumbsup:

Later Big Guy!                "GOOSE"                  :peelout:

Ok you know I like mach 1 models. This one is 1:32 and it only says S on the bottom. Didn’t cost much like 10 years ago and they came in 5 colors. That has to be some Hugh chrome around the front hood. It’s also got the ZL1 corvette spoiler on the back..:hysterical2:  Hey Chris you like that spoiler ? 

The 6th picture is a original ford dealership clock from the 60’s that I keep out in the garage. Hope you likey .:puppy_kiss:

B7064F33-562F-4FDE-A16B-4DAF4C075502.jpeg

0BEC6766-1B87-402D-8320-36AA37F3654B.jpeg

18EF3353-8FFD-4C22-9FE0-F75FFEB63D5D.jpeg

5C41D40C-E36A-4853-8C20-BDB0BC9E7AF8.jpeg

73F80393-5D3D-47EF-8D75-4B40F984DF8F.jpeg

F3A61344-A414-4652-A5EA-8A2609592269.jpeg

166D7E64-2C03-4E19-9EF0-59DCC9487570.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Like 1

I vaguely remember those, and I know I picked them up at the time, I believe they mine were purchased at a local Cracker Barrel.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

Ok you know I like mach 1 models. This one is 1:32 and it only says S on the bottom. Didn’t cost much like 10 years ago and they came in 5 colors. That has to be some Hugh chrome around the front hood. It’s also got the ZL1 corvette spoiler on the back..:hysterical2:  Hey Chris you like that spoiler ? 

The 6th picture is a original ford dealership clock from the 60’s that I keep out in the garage. Hope you likey .:puppy_kiss:

B7064F33-562F-4FDE-A16B-4DAF4C075502.jpeg

0BEC6766-1B87-402D-8320-36AA37F3654B.jpeg

18EF3353-8FFD-4C22-9FE0-F75FFEB63D5D.jpeg

5C41D40C-E36A-4853-8C20-BDB0BC9E7AF8.jpeg

73F80393-5D3D-47EF-8D75-4B40F984DF8F.jpeg

F3A61344-A414-4652-A5EA-8A2609592269.jpeg

166D7E64-2C03-4E19-9EF0-59DCC9487570.jpeg

Hey Slo Lane,  lots of very "Cool Stuff"!     Very nice Dealer Clock and oil can collection.    Your red Mach1 sure does have some unique hubcaps or rims on it, and the tires almost remind me of the snow tire tread look from what I can tell!           Later Big Guy!           "GOOSE"          :peelout:         P.S.   I'll post some cool stuff later!  :)