• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Shelby Annual Magazine, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate Frame, Lapel Pin and Magnet, the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums.   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.   Driving Experiences.   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events.   Insider information from Shelby American.   Affiliate Partner Discounts.   Updated February 16, 2017. Team Shelby Club 2018 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2018, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.
SFcobra65

Die-Cast collections

So my mach1 has snow tires. Well look out side bud. Yep 

I’ve been waiting 8 months to post this picture of my favorite funny guy. Well Christmas is right around the corner so this is a practice run. :hysterical2:  Heck I got to winterize the motorhome next week .:banghead:

Oh that.... Mhr1961 is just another woody woodpecker...pay no attention.

68846739-B161-437C-986C-AA9FEEAAEA1B.jpeg

0128528A-CBF3-4ACF-B773-3A10FB0A0267.jpeg

839439DF-B5E1-42D7-8EBA-2EBB3854DEEC.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Like 1

Good morning guys,  I'll be posting a few pics of a (VERY COOL) two pack edition from "Johnny Lighting" of a "Gulf Set" that contains a; 2005 Ford GT and a 1970 Ford Mustang Boss 302. I'm suppose to be downsizing not buying this "Cool Stuff" !  LOL :lol:    I also picked up a "Hot Wheel's" edition of the new "Bat Man Car" in the (Animated Series) to show to Falcon Man, I think he'll like it, looks like a stretched out edition!   This "Gulf Set" is honoring racing's most famous "Livery" and here are some (Fueled Facts)!   The very first Gulf racer was Gulf's Oil's Vice President, Grady Davis's own Ford GT40 which he raced at both Daytona and Sebring in 1967.  His car was painted the corporate colors of Gulf Oil, which was (Dark Blue & Orange). The Gulf Power Blue is;(code #P030-8013), and Orange Marigold is; (code #P030-3393), which were specifically chosen by Grady Davis in 1967 for three modified ( Ford GT-40s).  Between 1966 and 1975, Gulf Racing tapped the World's best drivers to achieve several major race victories.  Including three at LeMans, and three World championships. Even today, all Gulf Racing cars adorn the unmistakable (Power Blue and Marigold colors) honoring their rich history that began back in the late 1960s! :cool:  :thumbsup:   P.S.  This "Gulf Set" is release 3 and I just picked it up at our local Meijer's store. :)    Hope you all enjoy the pics!!!   Later guys!       "GOOSE"      :peelout:

I'll be posting these pics on the very next post!    I hope! LOL

Okay Guys,    Here's the pics of the "Gulf Cars"!       Later Guys!        "GOOSE"     :peelout:

IMG_0401__1541744878_41501__1541872883_33739.jpg

IMG_0402__1541745010_39314__1541872943_42215.jpg

IMG_0403__1541745096_84531__1541872999_67380.jpg

IMG_0406__1541745314_17248__1541873086_82072.jpg

Hey Guys,  I was at Meijer's  Toy Dept. tonight and they have one Gulf Set left.   Also Hot wheels had a few Cool New Cars out , and I think there were 3 or 4 of them, and they were called, if I remember right : (Circuit Racers)!   One was a 2016 Ford GT Racer in full race colors,  another one was a 69 COPO , cool yellow Vette, and another one was a Shelby Cobra Daytona in Blue w/ white, and there was also a cool Porsche Racer.     Green light also had a Truck & trailer hauler that was kind of cool too!   It was a Yellow 56 Ford pickup pulling a black trailer with a multi-colored Racing Cobra to ride on the trailer.    :cool:       :thumbsup:

Later Guys!                     "MONGOOSE"                   :peelout:

Love those Gulf colors Mongoose. Cool cars for not much money ...got to check those out on ebay. 

E2160F3D-C5AD-4DA5-89A4-C0FF9819E12A.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Like 1

That’s a pretty cool cobra transporter thanks for sharing.

A2E1AE31-5DFD-4E22-B080-C10C78E4B416.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

Love those Gulf colors Mongoose. Cool cars for not much money ...got to check those out on ebay. 

E2160F3D-C5AD-4DA5-89A4-C0FF9819E12A.jpeg

Hey Slo Lane, nice garage pic!    Ya know I've seen a Eco Air Meter that looks alot like yours , very nice!     Yes the "Gulf Colors" are pretty cool and so is that "Ford Cobra" Transporter  made by Acme!    The Exoto's Transporter is about twice as much money for the same !/18th scale diecast!!! :)          Later Big Guy!                "GOOSE"           :peelout:

9 hours ago, falcongtho3 said:

For those of you with deep enough pockets and enough 1:18 Ford GTs or Cobras or Daytona Copes you need ot display, here's your chance...

https://www.acmediecast.com/products/details.cfm?ProductNumber=187700&category=1%3A18 Race Transporters

hey cobra transporter.jpg

Hey Falcon,  very nice Transporter by Acme!    The one from Exoto Diecast is about twice as much money for the same 1/18th scale!!!     That's getting a little too pricey for me!   

Later Guy!             "GOOSE"               :peelout:

Mongoose and Chris. The C8 thread has been infested with 3 bone head types . Don’t want to feed them so maybe we can hang here for a week and see if they dry up. What’s yah think ? I’ll go look for some diecast to post meanwhile. 

Edited by mach 1 1970

Good morning :reading: First off......Happy Veterans Day......to all who served....and thank you all for saving our freedom 

Here is one of my favorite all time mustangs. The 1970 mustang in any edition. This is a Welly 1:18 scale Boss 302 race car. Pretty good detail for the money except for those spark plug wires (Hugh). It’s a little dusty because it stays in the garage. I guess you could call it a garage queen....... :hysterical2: 

Always loved the front end on these boss cars. Picture 4 looks like the windshield is cracked but it isn’t. These Welly boss cars come in several livery themes and they all look good IMO. 

Thanks for looking fellas. 

B4E7C099-DB54-4C0C-A124-68EAC11452F7.jpeg

E6B591FB-4A7A-4C47-ADE8-BE6216CE6AC2.jpeg

B965399C-051B-4338-9FBC-4BF08B085D3B.jpeg

7C5F6C5B-BDA5-4400-956C-61A16457C31B.jpeg

1AD833F5-D963-4A33-B744-E91529D3E022.jpeg

0BAB6756-3ADC-4578-A945-C6246EE42B28.jpeg

B89863DC-C08E-41DE-B97C-8AD730A2296C.jpeg

388686C8-4DB0-41D9-AA40-58B94F329359.jpeg

4B28A596-9E66-440B-A5F3-82E6D60AE535.jpeg

909BF166-0DF1-41D2-A1DE-39FCB145C974.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Like 1

Hey Guys, I know this isn't a diecast car, but it's still pretty cool in Ford's Automotive History!    Here's a cool device that I'm sure every Ford or Mercury mechanic was very familiar with if he worked at the local Ford & Lincoln-Mercury Dealerships back in the 70's and 80's!    It's a old but cool Ford (Rotundra), Electronic Speed Control Analyzer (ARE 22-015A).  And you what it's even Union made also made in "America"!!!   Not China!!! LOL.    Hey Slo Lane, I think you'll appreciate this piece because your Dad worked at Ford!!!   :puppy_kiss:

IMG_0424__1542145474_31974.jpg

IMG_0426__1542145632_19982.jpg

IMG_0427__1542145747_10465.jpg

IMG_0423__1542145343_77848.jpg

3 hours ago, Mongoose said:

Hey Guys, I know this isn't a diecast car, but it's still pretty cool in Ford's Automotive History!    Here's a cool device that I'm sure every Ford or Mercury mechanic was very familiar with if he worked at the local Ford & Lincoln-Mercury Dealerships back in the 70's and 80's!    It's a old but cool Ford (Rotundra), Electronic Speed Control Analyzer (ARE 22-015A).  And you what it's even Union made also made in "America"!!!   Not China!!! LOL.    Hey Slo Lane, I think you'll appreciate this piece because your Dad worked at Ford!!!   :puppy_kiss:

IMG_0424__1542145474_31974.jpg

Yes Mongoose  .....I do appreciate that item A Lot with Rotunda on it..When I was Like 6 years old my dad would take me to the Ford Rotunda for the annual Christmas party. All us kids would go up on stage and get a cool ford toy car or some modern toy car. Those days really felt like a close Ford family back then. My dad loved taking me there and it was only me and him. Nice bonding for sure.

When I was 16 I Worked at Fords Greenfield Village in the summer and would ride to work with my dad. He worked right around the corner at the Ford engineering building. He would have to listen to my Motown sounds in the car. It bugged him at times ...he was kind of old fashion. Lol  😂 

My mom gave me this Ford Rutonda plate after my dad passed. She was 98 when she gave me this. She lived to be 100.... she wanted me to have this. 

DAE3AADE-9474-4E38-A7F3-360ECDB9DDCF.jpeg

35507984-775A-4230-912E-7B8EC87040E2.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

Yes Mongoose  .....I do appreciate that item A Lot with Rotunda on it..When I was Like 6 years old my dad would take me to the Ford Rotunda for the annual Christmas party. All us kids would go up on stage and get a cool ford toy car or some modern toy car. Those days really felt like a close Ford family back then. My dad loved taking me there and it was only me and him. Nice bonding for sure.

When I was 16 I Worked at Fords Greenfield Village in the summer and would ride to work with my dad. He worked right around the corner at the Ford engineering building. He would have to listen to my Motown sounds in the car. It bugged him at times ...he was kind of old fashion. Lol  😂 

My mom gave me this Ford Rutonda plate after my dad passed. She was 98 when she gave me this. She lived to be 100.... she wanted me to have this. 

DAE3AADE-9474-4E38-A7F3-360ECDB9DDCF.jpeg

35507984-775A-4230-912E-7B8EC87040E2.jpeg

Hey Slo Lane,  That's a pretty cool plate with a lot of family history behind it, and I bet it mean's a lot to you!    It sounds like you had a very good family unit growing up and that's pretty cool!   That's what's missing in alot of kid's homes today!  It's nice that you and your dad had a tight bond together.   It sounds like you got very good family genes, so you better take good care of yourself because your probably in it for a long haul and more than your share of "Big Boy Toys"!!!!   LOL     :puppy_kiss:     P.S.  You should have alot of time to spend with your grandson and maybe bring him up through the ranks in the carting system, and who knows after that !    But, that would depend on how your son and his wife felt about that!   I know my daughter wouldn't go for that with my grandson because she's a super worry wart!!!   LOL   :thumbsup:

Later Buddy!                  "GOOSE"               :peelout:

3 hours ago, falcongtho3 said:

It wouldn't happen to a 'Goose birthday , would it????

:shrug:       :headscratch:       ?????          

Later Guy!                             "GOOSE"             :peelout:

Hey Guys,   Someone very cool and famous and with a "Awesome Imagination" in all his (Great Creations), just passed away at the ripe old age of 95!!!   He even attended the EAA Fly-In that was in Oshkosh, Wi. last year!     This is the "Great Comic Creator", (STAN LEE), of "MARVEL COMICS"!     He created alot of very cool comic characters like Superman, Aquaman,Captain America, Black Panther, Wonder Woman and alot more!!  His work will be greatly missed by the kids & adults of the world, but they'll be left with many good memories of his lifelong work!!   :lurk:

Later Guys!                    "GOOSE"                      :peelout:

11 hours ago, Mongoose said:

Hey Guys,   Someone very cool and famous and with a "Awesome Imagination" in all his (Great Creations), just passed away at the ripe old age of 95!!!   He even attended the EAA Fly-In that was in Oshkosh, Wi. last year!     This is the "Great Comic Creator", (STAN LEE), of "MARVEL COMICS"!     He created alot of very cool comic characters like Superman, Aquaman,Captain America, Black Panther, Wonder Woman and alot more!!  His work will be greatly missed by the kids & adults of the world, but they'll be left with many good memories of his lifelong work!!   :lurk:

Superman, Aquaman, and Wonder Woman are DC characters, and Stan Lee did not create them.  And Capt America is Marvel, but was created before Stan started working there.  But you did get one right, he did create (along with Joe Kirby) Black Panther.

Edited by DrHawkeye
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DrHawkeye said:

Superman, Aquaman, and Wonder Woman are DC characters, and Stan Lee did not create them.  And Capt America is Marvel, but was created before Stan started working there.  But you did get one right, he did create (along with Joe Kirby) Black Panther.

Doc, Thanks for the info!     :)                "MONGOOSE"       :peelout:

Mongoose thanks for the kind words as always. Yeah we are lucky enough to live 25 minutes away from our grandkids. Also lucky that our son calls on us a lot to babysit , birthday party’s and all the holidays get togethers. It’s certainly fun and is flying by so fast. Got to go find some more diecast. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Mongoose said:

As a long time comic book guy, this was a sad day for me as well as many of my friends. I host a monthly comic book dinner locally and many attend just to talk about just as many things non-comic related, as comic related. Stan has often been the subject of conversation and he was as 'colorful' in that world as Carroll was in the automotive world. Stan touched so many people, many who are unaware of his contributions to the movies we enjoy today; Cap, Thor, The Fantastic Four, and most importantly: Spiderman. He had a hand in them all as well as others, but he was a force in the industry and cheerleader for those who toiled to make those characters come to life. He will be sadly missed.

stan lee x.JPG

amazing fantasy 15x.JPG

• Like 1

Hey Guys, here's some cool pics of my "American Muscle" Harley Davidson "Classic Engine Collection".    There a little hard to see in the box, plus there also shrinked wrapped.  It's a set of 3 Harley Engines that are diecast and very well detailed! There's the "Knucklehead" and "Panhead" and last but not least the "Shovelhead", very cool engines!    The other pics are some of our (Furry Friends)!   Our 2 Collies, Blaze and Nick tugging on a ring, and then there's Ace and Dexter soaking up some sun and then on the floor in the sun it's Ace and Blaze playing around nibbling on each other!!:cool:           :puppy_kiss:        Ace is wondering where little "Baily"  has been hiding!!!    :camera:

Later Guys!               "GOOSE"          :peelout:

IMG_0445__1542261642_30231.jpg

IMG_0446__1542261898_85879.jpg

IMG_0449__1542262011_42012.jpg

29683815_10214063616278353_1055591090950524921_n__1542261323_25233.jpg

IMG_0418__1542261407_94383__1542261407_30431.jpg

IMG_0439__1542261538_57089.jpg

It’s amazing those two cats and dogs get along so well. The cats look very laid back and enjoying the warm sun. Little bailey says hi and is always looking for a spot in the sun. Cool classic engine collection. I don’t think bailey really knows cats have claws. She will walk up to one and put her nose right in front of a cat or kitten. Then all of a sudden swipe and look out. It’s kind of funny and the cat or cats never really claw her. 

Later. :shift:

• Like 1

Good Morning Slo Lane, nice hearing from you!   Yes our cats and dogs get along pretty good, and it's mainly due to the fact that both of the Collies were pups when we got them from the "Minnesota & Wisconsin Collie Rescue" so they got to grow up around cats!    All 3 of our cats have a full set of claws, but I've never seen any of the cats swipe the dogs!  Also, I think all the animals  are afraid of our "Big White Cockatoo" named "BUDDY"!!!   LOL   :lol:       Go figure, afraid of a Bird!   :shrug:

Later!                             "GOOSE"                :peelout:

Ok here is a hot wheels PJ mustang Boss 302. It’s super small as you can see from the pictures. But for its size it’s also super cool. Down sizing and the size really makes for some out of focus pictures. Sorry  😐 The proportions are really neat and the decals are right on. For the money this thing is a blast. 

61EF057A-3B47-4FA1-92CF-689CB656A846.jpeg

B8BB3A35-CFDC-49C5-9B75-7E73AA360884.jpeg

659A1FD4-CA32-49F7-AE82-1B365555D15B.jpeg

DF40D04F-5759-4B93-A390-A69339BC10E2.jpeg

1DDF856D-BD75-40C5-938D-A78A027E0097.jpeg

DCE89F8A-0E1B-4234-ADDC-1C656C856E89.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Like 1

That right there is a cool family of pets. Never a dull moment I bet. The collies are super cute in that picture and look like BFF ...When you throw the ring which one brings it back lol 😂 .Thanks for sharing. 

Later Slo lane. :shift:

5A60B59A-4389-47E8-9125-B0CE5BB6A6E2.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, mach 1 1970 said:

Ok here is a hot wheels PJ mustang Boss 302. It’s super small as you can see from the pictures. But for its size it’s also super cool. Down sizing and the size really makes for some out of focus pictures. Sorry  😐 The proportions are really neat and the decals are right on. For the money this thing is a blast. 

61EF057A-3B47-4FA1-92CF-689CB656A846.jpeg

B8BB3A35-CFDC-49C5-9B75-7E73AA360884.jpeg

659A1FD4-CA32-49F7-AE82-1B365555D15B.jpeg

DF40D04F-5759-4B93-A390-A69339BC10E2.jpeg

1DDF856D-BD75-40C5-938D-A78A027E0097.jpeg

DCE89F8A-0E1B-4234-ADDC-1C656C856E89.jpeg

That’s a cool looking manhole cover in the fourth pic. Kinda resembles a US coin?

:rockon: 

• Like 1

Seriously tho, the detail for a 1/64 is awesome Slo Lane. 

Edit- the wing on that PJ looks like my very own Gurney car. :blush: 

Edited by BIKEBOY
  • Like 1

On 11/12/2018 at 9:23 AM, mach 1 1970 said:

Good morning :reading: First off......Happy Veterans Day......to all who served....and thank you all for saving our freedom 

Here is one of my favorite all time mustangs. The 1970 mustang in any edition. This is a Welly 1:18 scale Boss 302 race car. Pretty good detail for the money except for those spark plug wires (Hugh). It’s a little dusty because it stays in the garage. I guess you could call it a garage queen....... :hysterical2: 

Always loved the front end on these boss cars. Picture 4 looks like the windshield is cracked but it isn’t. These Welly boss cars come in several livery themes and they all look good IMO. 

Thanks for looking fellas. 

B4E7C099-DB54-4C0C-A124-68EAC11452F7.jpeg

E6B591FB-4A7A-4C47-ADE8-BE6216CE6AC2.jpeg

B965399C-051B-4338-9FBC-4BF08B085D3B.jpeg

7C5F6C5B-BDA5-4400-956C-61A16457C31B.jpeg

1AD833F5-D963-4A33-B744-E91529D3E022.jpeg

0BAB6756-3ADC-4578-A945-C6246EE42B28.jpeg

B89863DC-C08E-41DE-B97C-8AD730A2296C.jpeg

388686C8-4DB0-41D9-AA40-58B94F329359.jpeg

4B28A596-9E66-440B-A5F3-82E6D60AE535.jpeg

909BF166-0DF1-41D2-A1DE-39FCB145C974.jpeg

:worship: 

• Like 1

Hey Chris I must admit you always find a funny little thing in my pictures that makes me laugh my ass off.....:hysterical2:Thanks buddy. Man hole cover who comes up with this stuff. You need to write for Larry David....Too bad your stuff is all packed away. Go enjoy some red wine with G..

Later slo lane .:shift:

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Like 1