• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Team Shelby Calendar, Team Shelby Hat, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate, and Lapel Pin -  the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles (present current member card for discount)   Driving Experiences   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events   Insider information from Shelby American   Affiliate Partner Discounts   Updated January 2, 2019. Team Shelby Club 2019 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2019, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.  
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.
SFcobra65

Die-Cast collections

Hey Guys,  here's a couple of cool pics!     One is a very cool Corvette wall hanger of a bunch of different year old style corvettes that are accented by a cool Red Neon Tube light!

The other pic is of a Custom Red, highly customized  63 Corvette Split Window  by Muscle Machines!          Later!        "GOOSE"          :peelout:

IMG_0860__1543124322_29188.jpg

IMG_0388__1543124407_53221.jpg

On 11/25/2018 at 12:53 AM, Mongoose said:

Hey Guys,  here's a couple of cool pics!     One is a very cool Corvette wall hanger of a bunch of different year old style corvettes that are accented by a cool Red Neon Tube light!

The other pic is of a Custom Red, highly customized  63 Corvette Split Window  by Muscle Machines!          Later!        "GOOSE"          :peelout:

IMG_0860__1543124322_29188.jpg

IMG_0388__1543124407_53221.jpg

Mongoose I love those pictures but watch out Sean May be on his way over here. That wall hanging picture with the lights is cool. Where did you get that ? 

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Secondo said:

:yup:

Mikey no clickey there's a Hotwheels street race!

Great you made it over. There’s a lot of cool stuff on here since u left. Take a 👀 

oh crap another video. :hysterical2:

sounds like stripper music. Where are the girls. Couldn’t watch it toooo long. 

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, mach 1 1970 said:

Mongoose I love those pictures but watch out Sean May be on his way over here. That wall hanging picture with the lights is cool. Where did you get that ? 

Present from my wife a while back, and she doesn't remember where she got it!     :headscratch:

"MONGOOSE" 

On 11/28/2018 at 6:12 PM, Mongoose said:

Present from my wife a while back, and she doesn't remember where she got it!     :headscratch:

"MONGOOSE" 

Thanks Mongoose and maybe I’ll check on ebay. Hey guys where are the models ??  :tumbleweed::peelout:

Edited by mach 1 1970

3 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

Thanks Mongoose and maybe I’ll check on ebay. Hey guys where are the models ??  :tumbleweed::peelout:

Model Cars????    Or do you mean other kind of models????   :headscratch:    LOL     :hysterical:               Later!          "GOOSE"         

P.S.    You had the (MODELS) last, so where did you leave them????    :shrug:     I won't tell on you!!!!!!!       :sneaking:          :hysterical2:                               :peelout: 

Hey you car guys were ever your all hiding!!!  LOL   :puppy_kiss:     Here's some cool pics, (Not Die Cast) but they're still pretty cool in my book!    The first pic is a cool (Jim Beam) Bourbon Whiskey Decanter, and it's still full, also that's "NICK" our Rough Collie with that 1955 Corvette Convert!  Next two pics, same car different angles.    The next three pics are of my 1963 Silver Split Window, (Jim Beam) Bourbon Whiskey Decanter, and that one is full too!!!       :thumbsup:            P.S. I also have many more different years Corvette Decanters that were presents from my "Better-Half"!!!         Hope you enjoy them!              Later!              "MONGOOSE"         :peelout:           

IMG_0504__1543803731_44722.jpg

IMG_0503__1543803794_66417.jpg

IMG_0502__1543803860_51804.jpg

IMG_0501__1543803933_39112.jpg

IMG_0500__1543804011_95086.jpg

IMG_0499__1543804069_77270.jpg

Mongoose do you keep those decanters  in your air raid Shelter and that’s why they are still full :hysterical2:. Cool collectibles for sure. 

Looks like Ace is a little bit of a ham when it comes to you taking pictures of models. Hey.... where are the models u know the ones..:flirt:

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

Mongoose do you keep those decanters  in your air raid Shelter and that’s why they are still full :hysterical2:. Cool collectibles for sure. 

Looks like Ace is a little bit of a ham when it comes to you taking pictures of models. Hey.... where are the models u know the ones..:flirt:

Hey Slo Lane,  I'm starting to think you really do need "Glasses" because that's my Collie "Nick" in that first picture, and not my cat "Ace"!!!   LOL          Your starting to worry me that you don't know the difference between a cat and  dog!!!!     :lol:     Please take a few minutes and study "Baily",  (He's a real "DOG") !!!   Hurry up and make that "Eye Doctor" appointment!!!!! 

(Now that's FUNNY as HELL)!!   LOL.       :lol:           Boy, I love it when a plan comes together!!!!    LOL         :hysterical2:           SEE "Spot" (:puppy_kiss: )!!!!!!!           Now that's also very "FUNNY"!     "GOOSE"        :peelout:                     P.S.   Sorry Slo Lane,   I just couldn't help myself once I got on a "ROLL"!!!    :lol:      Got to go shopping now and buy some more "Rolls" !!!     :thumbsup:Later!

Hey Guys, you too Slo Lane if your able to read this, or do you still have "Vertigo"!! LOL     :hysterical2:     Okay, enough funning!  :backtotopic:      Here's a few pics of some "Cool" Hot Wheel cars that I bought at Meijer's tonight, and I also picked up these really "Cool" signs!!:busted:      My wife peeked in my shopping bag!!!    :nonono:    :sneaking:    LOL    :whistling:        Later!      "GOOSE"        :peelout:   

IMG_0509__1543901892_23511.jpg

IMG_0508__1543901970_46377.jpg

IMG_0507__1543902066_33607.jpg

IMG_0506__1543902159_13926.jpg

IMG_0505__1543902246_92656.jpg

Mongoose. .....I was at a Alligator farm and wanted to pet the cats. Bonnie said oh oh. I guess I need to get my vertigo checked :hysterical2: Hey didn't I see those signs before :shrug::hysterical2:

Ok so I need to remember which dog is which and cat is Ace. I'll work on it. Meanwhile I'll try to locate some models .

later slo lane. 

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

Mongoose. .....I was at a Alligator farm and wanted to pet the cats. Bonnie said oh oh. I guess I need to get my vertigo checked :hysterical2: Hey didn't I see those signs before :shrug::hysterical2:

Ok so I need to remember which dog is which and cat is Ace. I'll work on it. Meanwhile I'll try to locate some models .

later slo lane. 

Hey Slo Lane, there's no way you would have seen those signs before because I just bought them yesterday, and I posted them on here and the C8 forum!   :nonono:         :cool:      LOL

Hey Slo Lane, first pics are (DOGS), "Blaze" is on the left and "Nick" is on the right.  Next pic is my "COOL" (Flying Eyeball) to help you "SEE" better!!!  LOL      :lol:   Next pic is a (CAT), it's "Ace" on my 1/12 scale, 58 Corvette.    Last pic is of two (Cats), "Dexter" is on the left, and "Ace" is on the right!!!   I hope this helps your "Vertigo" so you can identify the difference between Cats and Dogs!!!!    :thumbsup:    "Baily" is worried that you'll think he's a "Alligator" and you'll throw him in the pond!!    Hope my "Flying Eyeball" helps you see better, buddy!!  Also, what did you do with Chris, and do you and Chris have the same (Eye Doctor), because if you do, I think I would check some other ones out!!!  :headscratch:       P.S.  If you decide to check another one out  please let "Bonnie" do the driving because who knows where the hell you would end up!!!    LOL      :shrug:         :hysterical2:                  :hide:             

Now that's "FUNNY"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                   Sorry!  I was on a (ROLL AGAIN), I just can't help myself sometimes!!!!!!     :shrug:         Later!           Knock-Knock,  who's there?      "GOOSE" :peelout:

photo_1__1543992125_12256.jpg

IMG_0955__1543992265_15490.jpg

IMG_0857__1543992323_53796.jpg

IMG_0421__1543992408_98355__1543992408_66865.jpg

7 hours ago, Mongoose said:

Hey Slo Lane, there's no way you would have seen those signs before because I just bought them yesterday, and I posted them on here and the C8 forum!   :nonono:         :cool:      LOL

Yeah you posted them on the C8 site.:camera:. So at least my memory isn’t gone yet. Eye site .....where are my keys ? Picked up a 1:64 mustang the other day and put it in my pocket....Darn mustang wouldn’t start. Keyless u know.

Cute little fur balls you have there..:puppy_kiss: 

Not sure when Chris is coming back. He’s still kind of had it with the bickering....which is gone for now. Hopefully the other guys will lighten up and stay that way. We shall see and Chris will eventually post some videos. I have been in contact with him. 

Later. Slo lane. .:shift:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

Yeah you posted them on the C8 site.:camera:. So at least my memory isn’t gone yet. Eye site .....where are my keys ? Picked up a 1:64 mustang the other day and put it in my pocket....Darn mustang wouldn’t start. Keyless u know.

Cute little fur balls you have there..:puppy_kiss: 

Not sure when Chris is coming back. He’s still kind of had it with the bickering....which is gone for now. Hopefully the other guys will lighten up and stay that way. We shall see and Chris will eventually post some videos. I have been in contact with him. 

Later. Slo lane. .:shift:

Hey Slo Lane, Tell Chris I really miss him on here and I hope he and Gina are doing well!!!!   :thumbsup:                      "GOOSE"          :peelout:

He’s back......Chris that is 

hey remember the movie the Shining.. Johnny’s back  !

9B0D0A94-D551-4949-B147-118014CF439B.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970

What the hey!  Batmans back, Supermans back, Aquamans back,Wonder Woman back, Green Hornet back, Jack is back, Chris is back , mach1 is back, Keefer is back, Goose is back, Hell even "RAT Fink" is back driving a "Custom Batmobile""!!!!   :shrug:   LOL      :hysterical:          Later!                   "GOOSE"        :peelout:  

IMG_0221.JPG

photo.JPG

• Like 2

Hey guys, "RAT FINK" was mad at me for leaving him out of my previous post!!   :shrug:     :spiteful:         :hide:             So with that said,  here he is :     "RAT FINK"!       :hysterical2:

fullsizeoutput_473__1544601086_70096.jpg

Ok all you Christmas Santa’s. ....how about a 1947 Dodge power wagon  4X4 Christmas Truck . This  First Gear model made by Hasbro is a 1:24 diecast .....it says Tonka Tree Farm on the side. Since Hasbro bought out Tonka years ago that’s cool. It even has axe in the bed to help cut down the trees . The hood swings up to show the flat head six with a whopping 95hp. Top speed was 45 mph in 2 wheel mode . 

The last picture is the real thing. 

3EB10198-AF46-4BD4-9CC2-CCE05C8C70F1.jpeg

631B8AE0-2017-4ACD-BEAF-4EA45E9CFD7A.jpeg

D9A05A4B-1EAE-44E4-9AE6-0DFD5CB62AA3.jpeg

2D0C244E-59AB-40DC-ADE5-C2B89BB6E25B.jpeg

352AF875-E553-4027-8335-A19EBDEB8392.jpeg

833E83D5-C170-4FA7-AF7E-407AC90CEFF2.jpeg

40C668E8-4A70-4C1D-986D-C230F3367F3A.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Like 1

On 12/12/2018 at 2:46 AM, Mongoose said:

What the hey!  Batmans back, Supermans back, Aquamans back,Wonder Woman back, Green Hornet back, Jack is back, Chris is back , mach1 is back, Keefer is back, Goose is back, Hell even "RAT Fink" is back driving a "Custom Batmobile""!!!!   :shrug:   LOL      :hysterical:          Later!                   "GOOSE"        :peelout:  

IMG_0221.JPG

photo.JPG

Now Mongoose needs to come back. 

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Like 1

The coffee is getting cold. Mongoose. :reading:

• Like 1

The coffee is getting cold. Mongoose. :reading:

Just put the coffee in the micro and nuke it for a few minutes!:lol:               Later!                 "GOOSE"        :peelout:

Okey dokey and hey Mongoose I know you like the C2’s so check this out  

Here is a helpful chart to convert scale models to inches. 1:10 is like 17”  really large of course a Pontiac Bonneville  would be even larger  lol  😂 

4846DBE4-3D12-497D-A836-A26C3725AADC.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Thanks 1

Hey Mongoose post some Christmas diecast gifts. Thanks 

• Like 1

Hey Slo Lane,  didn't get any diecast for Christmas from Santa!    I guess I must of been on his "Naughty List"!!!   LOL     :club:       Hope you "ALL" enjoy some picks of my very cool "EXOTO" 1/18th Diecast, "DON YENKO"  64 CORVETTE GRAND SPORT RACER, No.14, now (RETIRED) by EXOTO!   Plus I also took a few pics of some cool Hot Wheels because us "BIG KIDS" never really GROW-UP!!!     LOL    :hysterical:

IMG_0648__1545879231_69596.jpg

IMG_0649__1545879295_30897.jpg

IMG_0650__1545879376_64577.jpg

IMG_0651__1545879453_56267.jpg

IMG_0652__1545879502_94600.jpg

IMG_0653__1545879548_44093.jpg

IMG_0654__1545879616_62443.jpg

IMG_0655__1545879687_17388.jpg

Hey where is every body hiding, because "ACE" wants to know where are all you (Slackers)!!!  LOL   :lol:         

Well, we'll call this a collage of "Pedal cars, Cats, Hot Wheels, and vintage Shelby!!!       :thumbsup:                        "ENJOY"!!!                    "GOOSE"         :peelout:

IMG_0288__1546294573_57932.jpg

IMG_0299__1546294308_87131.jpg

IMG_0528__1546294850_41777.jpg

IMG_0537__1546294172_27450.jpg

IMG_0650__1546294107_94224.jpg

IMG_0857__1546294670_44402.jpg

IMG_0871_3__1546294761_83135.jpg

IMG_1170__1546294231_72837.jpg

Been away due to computer issues again. Most are resolved, some are not.  Did want to post up and hope that every one had a great Christmas, and is having a Happy New Years.

Getting the table set for a nice quiet evening, as you can see. Just have to decide which placemat to use...(just kidding, the mats are NOT for use)

shelby cafe 1x.JPG

shelby cafe mats x.JPG

• Like 1

On 12/31/2018 at 6:59 PM, falcongtho3 said:

Been away due to computer issues again. Most are resolved, some are not.  Did want to post up and hope that every one had a great Christmas, and is having a Happy New Years.

Getting the table set for a nice quiet evening, as you can see. Just have to decide which placemat to use...(just kidding, the mats are NOT for use)

shelby cafe 1x.JPG

shelby cafe mats x.JPG

Hey Falcon,  very "COOL" stuff!!!      :thumbsup:                       Later!        "GOOSE"         :peelout: