• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Team Shelby Calendar, Team Shelby Hat, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate, and Lapel Pin -  the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles (present current member card for discount)   Driving Experiences   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events   Insider information from Shelby American   Affiliate Partner Discounts   Updated January 2, 2019. Team Shelby Club 2019 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2019, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.  
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.
    • ForumAdmin

* * * 2019 TS VEGAS BASH TICKETS AVAILABLE * * *   01/24/2019

2019 Bash Tickets
SFcobra65

Die-Cast collections

Hey guys, here's a few more pics of a very cool Exoto Grand Sport Racer, No.80 that was driven by Mr. Dick Thompson in the Nassau Speedweek event that was held years a go!    There was only 5 original Grand Sports built, and two of them were converts!    I was using our cat's scratching post for staging my pics so two of the cats had to get in the picture!   The reddish -orange one is "Dexter", and the bigger dark tabby is our fat boy, "Harley"!!     Hope you enjoy the pics!!:camera:            

Later!             "MONGOOSE"                :peelout:

IMG_0683__1546491140_98958.jpg

IMG_0684__1546491232_37350.jpg

IMG_0685__1546491315_68423.jpg

IMG_0686__1546491393_97647.jpg

IMG_0688__1546491492_72251.jpg

Thanks. All but the salt and pepper shakers are from the famous Shelby Cafe, including the order cards. I thought the Shelby S&P shakers were a good fit but these are pretty cool as well.

mustang s&p shakers x.JPG

• Like 1

On 1/3/2019 at 5:44 AM, falcongtho3 said:

Thanks. All but the salt and pepper shakers are from the famous Shelby Cafe, including the order cards. I thought the Shelby S&P shakers were a good fit but these are pretty cool as well.

mustang s&p shakers x.JPG

Hey Falcon,   All that kind of memorabilia is all (COOL) in my book!!:thumbsup:                        "GOOSE"     :peelout: 

Curious what the value of the SAI World Headquarters 3 car showroom is worth  1/64 

Since Santa pretty much bypassed me this year, I had to fend for myself.

Mustang II 1x.JPG

mustang II 2x.JPG

mustang II 3x.JPG

mustang II 4x.JPG

• Like 1

19 hours ago, falcongtho3 said:

Since Santa pretty much bypassed me this year, I had to fend for myself.

Mustang II 1x.JPG

mustang II 2x.JPG

mustang II 3x.JPG

mustang II 4x.JPG

Hey Falcon,  I really like your very cool Mustang II Concept, you did yourself "Proud" !!!!  :thumbsup:         (BAD SANTA) :club:              :hysterical2:                 "GOOSE"  :peelout:

Here's a few more pics for you guys to enjoy in that "COOL"    (GULF LIVERY)!!     Also their's a few of my EXOTO's, 1/18th, GT-40s and a couple of the DAYTONA COUPES and a Joueff Gulf GT-40 and a few other car stuff thrown in!!!      Hope you all enjoy!!!                    Later!      "GOOSE"     :peelout:

IMG_0690__1546754517_94879.jpg

IMG_0691__1546754658_22375.jpg

IMG_0692__1546754755_87467.jpg

IMG_0693_2__1546755190_43865.jpg

IMG_0694_2__1546754861_27485.jpg

Lovin' it all, anything Gulf. Hoping to find one of the JL Gulf sets on the pegs in the next few weeks.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, falcongtho3 said:

Lovin' it all, anything Gulf. Hoping to find one of the JL Gulf sets on the pegs in the next few weeks.

Hey Falcon,  good luck on your search for the "GULF"  stuff!!!     :thumbsup:                                  "GOOSE"              :peelout:

Hey guys, just a heads-up for all you HOT WHEELS Collectors.   AUTOWEEK"S latest issue, Jan. 14,2019 is about their 2019 AUTOWEEK AWARD's, and they gave HOT WHEELS, 50 years old, their CAR CULTURE AWARD for 2019!!   "VERY COOL"!! :thumbsup:     There's around 7 pages devoted to the HOT WHEELS ARTICLE, and there's a number of famous people's comments on them!!!    This is a likely collector issue for "ALL You"  die-hard fans of the HOT WHEELS HOBBY!!     AUTOWEEK gave HOT WHEELS the (COVER ) on this very cool issue!!!    See the very cool pic of that cover!!!      :thumbsup:      :rating:                     Later guys!!                    "MONGOOSE"      :peelout:

IMG_0737__1547944276_90568.jpg

Mongoose found this 08 SGT today at a flea market in Saint Augustine. Well actually Bonnie found it. No box but these are hard to find. $20 and in great condition. I’ve always loved this color on the SGT. My favorite of all SGT’s. It’s your car right ? 

Bailey likes it also and approves. 👍🏻 Looks good on the mantle above the fireplace. 

829E1092-69CA-4FB8-B029-8BEE378F6353.jpeg

1AA244DB-317B-4532-B154-D4A46B5859C8.jpeg

CF944491-9F58-442A-8FE4-833F5430084B.jpeg

73300F4C-FB7F-418A-9BE5-82223EC595FF.jpeg

1B140BDC-3076-4F4F-8D98-7E5DACFDEE85.jpeg

20D676D3-2B30-42BD-BD76-5D9CE5BCD2F2.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Like 1

On 1/20/2019 at 3:24 PM, mach 1 1970 said:

Mongoose found this 08 SGT today at a flea market in Saint Augustine. Well actually Bonnie found it. No box but these are hard to find. $20 and in great condition. I’ve always loved this color on the SGT. My favorite of all SGT’s. It’s your car right ? 

Bailey likes it also and approves. 👍🏻 Looks good on the mantle above the fireplace. 

829E1092-69CA-4FB8-B029-8BEE378F6353.jpeg

1AA244DB-317B-4532-B154-D4A46B5859C8.jpeg

CF944491-9F58-442A-8FE4-833F5430084B.jpeg

73300F4C-FB7F-418A-9BE5-82223EC595FF.jpeg

1B140BDC-3076-4F4F-8D98-7E5DACFDEE85.jpeg

20D676D3-2B30-42BD-BD76-5D9CE5BCD2F2.jpeg

Hey Slo Lane,   Tell Bonnie that it was a good snag, (as Chris would say)!!!    And,yes that is my car in that  beautiful (VISTA-BLUE), and if I remember right that's the same color of your 09 Shelby GT500 SC, very "COOL"!!!                      P.S. Looks like you all are having a great time there, but not so much here because were expecting 5 to maybe 9 inches of that cold white stuff in the next day or so!!      BRRRRRR!!!!        :cold:              P.S.      Please send some warmer weather this way because there predicting a high of 0 degrees for this Friday!!!  :(

Later bud!                       "GOOSE"         :peelout:

Hey Slo Lane,  here's a pic of our two (COLLIE BOYS) all tuckered out after a rough day of Collie play!!!    They both got their eyes closed so they can't see "Baily"!!!      They both look like very docile, and relaxed dogs!!!      "WRONG"!!!    We love our boys, but there "HELL on WHEELS"!!!!   LOL     :hysterical2:              Later bud!         "GOOSE"        :peelout:

IMG_0740__1548128957_71431.jpg

Hey Mongoose.....Sorry for the white stuff. Maybe this will help .:hysterical2:  

The two boys look very relaxed after a workout.

Off to the races tomorrow......yeah 

Two last pictures are from Bill’s Diecast in St Augustine Fl  ....we go there every time we come down here . He must have over 10,000 cars and ( no nascar.) He has some rare manufacturers I’ve never heard of. I can spend hours looking. I dropped Bonnie off at the big outlet here . 

3BFB043A-DD5A-473A-BA48-554AA9165F67.jpeg

07D55450-F188-4AF2-A5BD-7ADD47810B7D.jpeg

32889489-9BDC-4105-BA1D-A35B7F76B135.jpeg

00BFE686-D17E-48A8-90A4-0054B63D71A6.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Like 1

Hey Slo Lane, all those diecast reminds me of a friend of mine, who's now deceased who owned a Hobby Shop, (Jack & Dolly's)!    His shop was totally filled up and it looked almost identical with all those cars stacked up!!  LOL.   :hysterical:       Enjoy the races, and please take some "COOL" pics for all us less unfortunate car guys!!!!   LOL   :cry:    

P.S.  Being you shared a "Nice Photo", I thought you might like my very Patriotic Pic!!!!       :thumbsup:                         Later bud!               "GOOSE"        :peelout: 

IMG_0434__1548199760_51273.jpg

Did find a new Gulf Boss, but by Hot Wheels, not JL. Also picked up the 1:43 '70 Milano resin piece. The Mecum catalogs were gifted to me by a Shelby owner who went to the auction. The two specialty pieces were printed up specifically for their respective cars that were for sal eat the event. The big catalog in the middle is like the Sears Christmas catalog for cars. Sheer heaven. And snake and Mongoose pieces are recent, the Snake was an easy find. Mongoose, not so easy.

gulf boss x.JPG

milano 1x.JPG

milano 2x.JPG

milano 3x.JPG

mecum catalogs x.JPG

snake & mongoose x.JPG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, falcongtho3 said:

Did find a new Gulf Boss, but by Hot Wheels, not JL. Also picked up the 1:43 '70 Milano resin piece. The Mecum catalogs were gifted to me by a Shelby owner who went to the auction. The two specialty pieces were printed up specifically for their respective cars that were for sal eat the event. The big catalog in the middle is like the Sears Christmas catalog for cars. Sheer heaven. And snake and Mongoose pieces are recent, the Snake was an easy find. Mongoose, not so easy.

gulf boss x.JPG

milano 1x.JPG

milano 2x.JPG

milano 3x.JPG

mecum catalogs x.JPG

snake & mongoose x.JPG

Hey Falcon,  you snagged some pretty "COOL" stuff!   Nice GULF MUSTANG, and the Milano Mustang is cool, especially the rear end, (very unique)!!    The "SNAKE" and "MONGOOSE" FUNNY Cars with Haulers, you can't do better than that!!     :thumbsup:      Nice Haul!!                  Later guy!         "GOOSE"     :peelout:

Hey Mongoose let me know if you don’t have a 2008 SGT blue model. If not you can have this one for what I’ve got in it $20. Let me know. 

B4FCB73D-6C73-4B8B-9787-D05F88B81939.jpeg

CFFC75E7-3C39-4DB3-B6E4-899B629BEA27.jpeg

• Thanks 1

On 1/26/2019 at 8:57 PM, falcongtho3 said:

You might enjoy this link to one of my favorite sites and more information on the Milano:

http://www.ponysite.de/mustang_milano.htm

Hey Falcon,  very cool site and info on that cool concept car, the "MILANO"!!!          It's really stinks that they felt they had to crush alot of very cool cars back then!!!    :stop:   

Later guy!                               "GOOSE"         :peelout:

6 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

Hey Mongoose let me know if you don’t have a 2008 SGT blue model. If not you can have this one for what I’ve got in it $20. Let me know. 

B4FCB73D-6C73-4B8B-9787-D05F88B81939.jpeg

CFFC75E7-3C39-4DB3-B6E4-899B629BEA27.jpeg

Hey Slo Lane, that's a very nice offer, are you really sure you want to part with it being it's the same color of your 2009 Shelby GT500 ?    If so, please let me know the total cost including shipping at your convenience, no hurry!!!      Thanks!              Later bud!                    "GOOSE"    

:peelout:

Mongoose you be careful with this weather and all. Didn’t realize how severe this weather is that you are all having. Be safe and I’ll send you the SGT when I get back. Just pm me your address and full name. How about $28 Including shipping. I kind of bought this with you in mine. It doesn’t have a box if that matters to you. I have a KR in blue from Franklin Mint. Let me know if you want it after all this crazy weather. 

Later. Stay warm. Slo lane. 

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

Mongoose you be careful with this weather and all. Didn’t realize how severe this weather is that you are all having. Be safe and I’ll send you the SGT when I get back. Just pm me your address and full name. How about $28 Including shipping. I kind of bought this with you in mine. It doesn’t have a box if that matters to you. I have a KR in blue from Franklin Mint. Let me know if you want it after all this crazy weather. 

Later. Stay warm. Slo lane. 

Hey Slo Lane,  $28. sounds good to me!    I totally for got about your cool Franklin Mint Shelby.      :club:    Thanks for thinking of me when you bought that 08 Vista Blue Shelby GT!

Like I said, no hurry on anything, and I'll P.M. you on my address and any other info needed!!       Thanks again!!   :)              Later bud!                 "GOOSE"     :peelout:

Mongoose...Okey Dokey. Stay warm.:shift:

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

Mongoose...Okey Dokey. Stay warm.:shift:

I'll try hard!!    :lol:            DUCK,DUCK "GOOOOOSE" !!       :peelout:

Starting as little early cleaning...

The Shelby Corner Cafe shirt came in the large oil can replica, while the smaller one is a coin bank.

Looks like I might have been doing this for a few years...

team shelby shirt x.JPG

team shelby shirts x.JPG

• Like 1

2 hours ago, falcongtho3 said:

The Shelby Corner Cafe shirt came in the large oil can replica, while the smaller one is a coin bank.

team shelby shirt x.JPG

team shelby shirts x.JPGHet

2 hours ago, falcongtho3 said:

team shelby shirt x.JPG

team shelby shirts x.JPG

Hey Falcon, very nice collection of some cool Shelby stuff, especially from the Shelby Corner Cafe!      :thumbsup:             Later Bud!          "GOOSE"      :peelout: