Sign in to follow this  
jrav8er

1/18th Diecast 2006 CS6 and 2006 GTH

Hello, I am wondering when we can expect to see the 1/18th Diecast 2005-06 bodystyle CS6 or the GTH in the same bodystyle?

I got PM a while back from an Amy B and she had said they were in but I have not yet seen them in the shop shelby website yet. I would like to order one of each. Thanks :blink:

Hello, I am wondering when we can expect to see the 1/18th Diecast 2005-06 bodystyle CS6 or the GTH in the same bodystyle?

I got PM a while back from an Amy B and she had said they were in but I have not yet seen them in the shop shelby website yet. I would like to order one of each. Thanks :blink:

The Gt-H and the CS6 are being made , but not expected to be done till 1st quarter.

Amy

B)-->

QUOTE(Amy B @ Dec 13 2006, 07:28 PM) 1956[/snapback]

The Gt-H and the CS6 are being made , but not expected to be done till 1st quarter.

Amy

I saw on the shop shelby site that the GTH will be "Coming soon" in February. How is that comming along and since they made the GT-H that has the same hood will the Blue CS-6 Be released at th same time?

I whhhhaaaa want one... Yes I am whining....lol

I just got my GT-H today. Did a pre-order with www.diecastmuscle.com when the car first showed up in one of my e-mails from them. Car is gorgeous!! Job well done. :D

Edited by chilli bullitt

I just got my GT-H today. Did a pre-order with www.diecastmuscle.com when the car first showed up in one of my e-mails from them. Car is gorgeous!! Job well done. :D

Let me get this straight. You can get the car from another vendor but you cant get them direct from the shopshelby website? What is up with that? Still wondering if they are doing the CS6/CS8 Lineup like they said they were?

WHAT IS THE STATUS OF THE SHELBY GT DIE CAST MODELS? THANX STEVE

Right now you cant get them anywhere, they are scheduled to come in April 1st week. The other sites presell, I dont. I will have ours up when they arrive, hope that helps

Amy

Right now you cant get them anywhere, they are scheduled to come in April 1st week. The other sites presell, I dont. I will have ours up when they arrive, hope that helps

Amy

Amy, I bought the 1:18 scale GT-H back in Feb. It wasn't a pre-sale. I have had the car since Feb.

They have been selling on e-bay since Feb. and have been available through diecast dealers.

I haven't noticed any of the CS6 but the G-TH has been out and in stock through distributors.