crispy23c

Post your CSM number

Just purchased 07SGT2353 on Monday 23 May 2016 White w/Automatic Transmission under 12,000 miles very clean condition. Looking forward to learn all about it.

I bought my wife this 14 SGT to replace her 07 SGT. When I finally picked it up at SAI, she wanted a Corvette. Go figure. After 30 years of marriage she still doesn't get it. Oh well. It became mine, what luck. I started showing the car since there isn't very many. My goal was to get a Best IN Show of my peers. By show 5 I got it. Now I just enjoy giving it hell.

07SGT2325

14SGT0013

Puurchase my 07SGT1932 in December of 2016 ..its white with a polish Whipple super charger..its also has the GT/SC stripes.

11,900 miles as of today.

Nice '08 and a good purchase. Take care of it and it'll probably gain value as you're already seeing.

• Like 1

Just purchased 07 SGT # 0016. 3318 miles on the clock. Was used @ Carroll Shelby birthday party 85-86 . Hood signed, head rest and visor. Black / black premium 5 speed.Private sale. Waiting on delivery. It's being shipped to a local Ford dealer. Seller has been pretty good about paying doc fee and all. Car is in mint condition stripes and all. Detailed real nice and all original no tinted windows etc.

Got the car on 9/26/17. Just as owner discribed mint condition. Have a copy of the original title and the car fax verification.

Edited by mach 1 1970

I have 07SGT0016 Black with Silver Stripes Signed by Carroll Shelby on the Hood, passenger visor,driver side headrest and the window sticker. It once lived in Arizona and now in North Texas.

Little back story:

I am the second owner, bought it to replace my other Shelby GT #4259 "RIP". (Was hit by an eighteen wheeler 6/2012). I a still trying to get documentation to prove information that I found on the net that the car was driven at Carroll Shelby's 85 ans 86 B-day in Vegas. It is also missing some signatures, I guess the original owner took them or the dealership I purchased it from removed them. I still love the car and drive it very sparingly. It had 700 miles on it when I purchased it in 2012 and it currently has just under 1400. I think I am still scared to take it out because of what happened to the last one..

You sold It to the third owner ( or dealership ) that I'm buying it from. Being shipped to a local Ford dealer. The owner is the GM @ a Ford dealership. He tried to get a value on team Shelby. Didn't work out that well but helped me. Pm me please. I'm curious about your findings on the 85/86 birthday thing. I also sent you a pm

post-9597-0-67169100-1506692236_thumb.jpg

post-9597-0-90641900-1506692277_thumb.jpg

Edited by mach 1 1970

I bought my wife this 14 SGT to replace her 07 SGT. When I finally picked it up at SAI, she wanted a Corvette. Go figure. After 30 years of marriage she still doesn't get it. Oh well. It became mine, what luck. I started showing the car since there isn't very many. My goal was to get a Best IN Show of my peers. By show 5 I got it. Now I just enjoy giving it hell.07SGT232514SGT0013

Post some pictures of your car # 0013. How many did they make ? Like 14. Rare bird.

Edited by mach 1 1970