Crucible

How many miles on your SGT

I am all the way up to about 850 miles! And no, it is not an (intentional) garage queen, its just that my wife and I primarily commute together in our other car, so basically the Shelby is a weekend fun machine. :P

4,000 I bought this car to drive!

So did I...I only had it for a few weeks now, and I was away on a business trip for two weeks. This is not going to be a garage queen...trust me!

#393 I have about 4800 miles. It will not go out this winter at all so.... Not a Garage Queen but not a regular driver. I plan to do about 6k each "driving season" year or less.

#2903 has just hit the 500 mile mark...crazy travel schedules keeps me from running it more. It will also become a garage queen for the winter months. Only plan to put on 4-5K per year max. Steve

I haven't got my car yet, so Zero Miles as yet! Suffering from major PSDS.

Dave

Dave

Wow, you had your DORA on 5 Dec 06, and your car got to LV, NV on 13 April. I can understand why you've got "major PSDS"

:P

Wow, you had your DORA on 5 Dec 06, and your car got to LV, NV on 13 April. I can understand why you've got "major PSDS"

Ralph is #545 and he has 3111 miles on him ! He is my daily driver.....not a garage King :P But he is clean...in fact...just washed him AGAIN ........as I got caught in some nasty rain. I do plan on getting a beater just so I don't drive him to work, but other than that..he is driven. He won't be garaged for the winter...he will love those 80 degree days with no humidty :D :P

I just turned 3,000 on my SGT (0360). Anyone else care to share their mileage?

455 miles on #273. Working too many <bleep> hours and the weather has been crappy on the weekends.

(But she has a nice wax job on her)

Dave

You'll have to ask John or Bud about my mileage also as i'm still waiting, too. PSDS at an all time high, if it helps, mine has been in LV since March :(

Mine will be garaged winters-too much salt here, but she'll be moving alot during "driving season"--IF it ever gets here

Edited by shelbydream1

The car must be driven = 3150 miles.

FYI- I do have the car detailed by a pro each month. I also have the car pro washed inside and out almost every other day.

Love to drive it and show it off!!!!The SGT almost gets a picture taken of it every day by someone, the public loves the car.

The car must be driven = 3150 miles.

FYI- I do have the car detailed by a pro each month. I also have the car pro washed inside and out almost every other day.

Love to drive it and show it off!!!!The SGT almost gets a picture taken of it every day by someone, the public loves the car.

Update:

Just clicked 5000 over the weekend. I Love this car! :)

I put 1800 miles in the first 6 days driving from Las Vegas to Seattle Washington. Running a 100-120mph through that desert from Vegas to Tahoe...was priceless. I currently have 2500 miles on it...but boy do I miss the open roads of the desert.

Not enough.

1450mi on #0099

I'm paranoid about parking in busy lots so I don't drive it when I think there is a fair chance of getting a door ding.