iceman

The Kelly Picture Thread

or Do her?

Now that's funny :hysterical2:

If I wasn't 3 hrs north I would drive down with my good camera, guess she'll have to wait until May when I come down again

Ice.....I'll be your wingman...I'm just on the southside and got a fresh battery in my camera :happy feet:

Ice.....I'll be your wingman...I'm just on the southside and got a fresh battery in my camera :happy feet:

What a friend!

:hysterical:

We can all hope! :waiting:

Sorry - no pics this week end. We had too much going on and the only free time was filled with game play on the new Wii. I suspect the Wii will contribute to the mission along the way though as Kelly seems to like bowling and will more than likely be sipping a drink while playing at some point.

Our 3 yr old becomes 4 on Wed. so we had family in and had his party on Sat.....it was nice and was able to take the car out to pick up the cake and all the goodies before tha party! Sunday he asked for a ride so we went out for an hour drive before the race....so a good week end although no pictures to contribure to this thread currently.

We'll the weekend is here again guys. They had a surprise 40th birthday party for my wife last night. Sorry I didn't get any photos.

HSURB

We'll the weekend is here again guys. They had a surprise 40th birthday party for my wife last night. Sorry I didn't get any photos.

HSURB

:redcard: B.S. :redcard:

HSURB

I got ya covered.

FUNNY.jpg

alright - back in business...This should be non-offensive to all. We finally got the Black Vert Mafia shirt on her :D

Edited by iceman

5 minutes with the owners manual & hittin a little button will probably do the trick! :superhero:

probably - but I don't like to read owners manuals....I like to ask questions so Joe G can tell me to read the owners manual and then I can call him names. It works for everything - not just cars :)

I gave one of my students a ride today. When he got out of my car - there was a wet spot on the front of his jeans!! :redcard:

Man - he was embarrassed! :hysterical:

He drives a Neon.

I gave one of my students a ride today. When he got out of my car - there was a wet spot on the front of his jeans!! :redcard:

Man - he was embarrassed! :hysterical:

He drives a Neon.

Neon! You show 'em Ruf!! :hysterical2:

I really felt sorry for him. He loves Mustangs and says he's going to buy one when he graduates and gets a job. I think he just wasn't ready for what I had for him! :happy feet:

Kinda like me when Badboy gave me a ride before letting me drive! :jackinbox:

I really felt sorry for him. He loves Mustangs and says he's going to buy one when he graduates and gets a job. I think he just wasn't ready for what I had for him! :happy feet:

I know that feeling :) When I got the KB on at evolution last yr and then went on the test drive and thought I was going to get put through the seat:) It was a good scared!!!

My car is now at a point where I am very careful about who drives it and where. They have to go on a ride first to get a feel for what is going to happen. I can't just let people drive the car anymore. It's very streetable and easy to drive but it you don't respect it and know what it can do it will hurt some one. More than the power it's the throttle response and how fast it gets that power. I love it!

I know that feeling :) When I got the KB on at evolution last yr and then went on the test drive and thought I was going to get put through the seat:) It was a good scared!!!

My car is now at a point where I am very careful about who drives it and where. They have to go on a ride first to get a feel for what is going to happen. I can't just let people drive the car anymore. It's very streetable and easy to drive but it you don't respect it and know what it can do it will hurt some one. More than the power it's the throttle response and how fast it gets that power. I love it!

+1 -- BadBoy still had the OEM tires on the car when they visited us last summer. No traction at all. And I've seen enough vids of people losing control to not get reckless when I drove. We were doing about 50 in 3rd gear and Dave said Punch it! I did - part throttle - and it broke loose. To be honest, I was afraid of it. His car needs racing slicks to hook.

I've got a lot less hp, but it's still taken me a few months to feel comfortable giving people "thrill rides!" My car has nearly twice the hp of my last Mustang ('03 Mach 1 - stock). So I've respected it and taken time to learn how it responds.

Throttle response in my car is very quick - but in BadBoy's KB blower car - it's Sick! It felt like a direct linkage throttle. Wham! It's There! Like my car at 4k rpms. But with the KB - it doesn't matter when you punch it! :happy feet:

Edited by RUFDRAFT

Did you leave a wet spot in Badboys car too? :slapfight: