Welcome dschik

Don't forget your CSX has also been to California. Whittier California to be exact.

Your car looks great. Post more pics if you've got them.

Steve

PS- Don't forget to add your CSX to the Official Carroll Shelby Registry. It hasn't gone online yet but you can add your info into the database so when it goes online you'll be one of the first Shelby Dodge on there. Here's the link:

http://registry.teamshelby.com/

Welcome dschik

Don't forget your CSX has also been to California. Whittier California to be exact.

Your car looks great. Post more pics if you've got them.

Steve

PS- Don't forget to add your CSX to the Official Carroll Shelby Registry. It hasn't gone online yet but you can add your info into the database so when it goes online you'll be one of the first Shelby Dodge on there. Here's the link:

http://registry.teamshelby.com/

I just added my CSX-VNT to the registry. Is there a way to view the information as well or request documents on the site?

I just added my CSX-VNT to the registry. Is there a way to view the information as well or request documents on the site?

Not yet but hopefully soon. We are still working on some details before it goes online.

I'll be sure to post several announcements when it does go online.

Steve

Good to hear Steve, as I need to make an edit to my entry and would like to see how its viewed.

Welcome aboard MaryBeth!

Good to hear Steve, as I need to make an edit to my entry and would like to see how its viewed.

Welcome aboard MaryBeth!

Why thanks! I knew who you were by your car #. lol!

Thanks everyone for the comments! I'll post more pictures of the car once it comes out from under its winter storage cover. :)

I'm from SE michigan. :-D

And yea, I forgot California as a place the CSX has been!

I am the proud owner of a 1989 Shelby CSX-VNT! #79. So I thought I'd drop in here and join up!

:shift:

Welcome! :)