• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Shelby Annual Magazine, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate Frame, Lapel Pin and Magnet, the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums.   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.   Driving Experiences.   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events.   Insider information from Shelby American.   Affiliate Partner Discounts.   Updated February 16, 2017. Team Shelby Club 2018 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2018, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.
bztz4m

GT/CS Registry

Hello I am Ron Davis the owner of a new GT/CS registry for the 2007 - 2009 GT/CS Mustangs. The site is now about 2 months old and I am looking to catalog all the GT/CS Mustangs. So all you GT/CS owners take a look at the site and sign up there is no cost.

Here is the link to the site: http://gtcsregistry.com

Ron,

I want this decal:

decal.jpg

Is it a inside the window decal or outside the window ?

Inside. I reversed the picture when I scanned it.

Cool. I just made the check out to Paul with the SASE and will mail it tomorrow. I knew this car was Special. :happy feet:

Cool. I just made the check out to Paul with the SASE and will mail it tomorrow. I knew this car was Special. :happy feet:

From what I hear the '08 cars will be around 7400 +/- to be built this year. Also I emailed your GT/CS build dates...

Ron

From what I hear the '08 cars will be around 7400 +/- to be built this year. Also I emailed your GT/CS build dates...

Ron

Thanks Ron.

Are they building it for 2009 too ?

Thanks Ron.

Are they building it for 2009 too ?

Yes they are the 2009 order guide is also on my site. The have the option of a white stripe for the 2009 cars.

Yes they are the 2009 order guide is also on my site. The have the option of a white stripe for the 2009 cars.

Cool. The white stripe would look good on the Black car IMO.

How did you get my info:

Receipt Date:

6/21/2006

Serialize Date:

6/29/2006

Segment Date:

6/29/2006

Sequence Date:

7/17/2006

Blend Date:

7/24/2006

Produced Date:

8/2/2006

Gate Release Date:

8/2/2006

Ship Date:

8/7/2006

Arrival Date:

8/18/2006

Sold Date:

8/18/2006

Cool. The white stripe would look good on the Black car IMO.

How did you get my info:

Receipt Date:

6/21/2006

Serialize Date:

6/29/2006

Segment Date:

6/29/2006

Sequence Date:

7/17/2006

Blend Date:

7/24/2006

Produced Date:

8/2/2006

Gate Release Date:

8/2/2006

Ship Date:

8/7/2006

Arrival Date:

8/18/2006

Sold Date:

8/18/2006

I have a great contact guy at Ford....I also create birth certificates for GT/CS here is an example. I did one for a Legend Limer since they have production numbers it turned out nice.

post-13161-1208985194_thumb.jpg

post-13161-1208985213_thumb.jpg

post-13161-1208985224_thumb.jpg

post-13161-1208985239_thumb.jpg

post-13161-1208985300_thumb.jpg

post-13161-1208985194_thumb.jpg

post-13161-1208985213_thumb.jpg

post-13161-1208985224_thumb.jpg

post-13161-1208985239_thumb.jpg

post-13161-1208985300_thumb.jpg

I have a great contact guy at Ford....I also create birth certificates for GT/CS here is an example. I did one for a Legend Limer since they have production numbers it turned out nice.

Ron,

Thank for your efforts to get the registry going. I appreciate it, and I know many others do too. I showed it to my wife, and she thinks it's cool too. :)

Ron,

Thank for your efforts to get the registry going. I appreciate it, and I know many others do too. I showed it to my wife, and she thinks it's cool too. :)

Thanks for the kind words, I have alot of work ahead of me right now I am just trying to get the build dates for the cars on the dealers lots so I can at least get the cars sorted by build date. That will take awhile. Then I have to start my search across the country to try and find more cars. If Shelbydude could send me his list that would really cut my time in half.

Ron

Hi Ron, it's Mike. I sent you my vin earlier in the week and after giving you the correct one (oops) I saw you added it to the list. Will you be adding the month and days to the info or do you need me to source that info for you? Also, I have info on other '07s I had looked at before buying mine I can give you if needed. They were in N.Y. I have copys of the window sticker info. Most dealers seem to have white coupes in stock right now that I've driven past however my selling dealer currently has a red and a black coupe. Something I just noticed Wed. when I changed out my suspension is that my car had a front lower control arm brace. I had heard that only the GT500s and convertibles had come with them so maybe that is another CS feature as well? Keep up the good work!

Hi Ron, it's Mike. I sent you my vin earlier in the week and after giving you the correct one (oops) I saw you added it to the list. Will you be adding the month and days to the info or do you need me to source that info for you? Also, I have info on other '07s I had looked at before buying mine I can give you if needed. They were in N.Y. I have copys of the window sticker info. Most dealers seem to have white coupes in stock right now that I've driven past however my selling dealer currently has a red and a black coupe. Something I just noticed Wed. when I changed out my suspension is that my car had a front lower control arm brace. I had heard that only the GT500s and convertibles had come with them so maybe that is another CS feature as well? Keep up the good work!

Mike I am still waiting the dates from my Ford contact. He does get quite busy and will email me once he has time. And please send me any info on any GT/CS you find so I can add them to the database and website.

Ron

Thanks for the kind words, I have alot of work ahead of me right now I am just trying to get the build dates for the cars on the dealers lots so I can at least get the cars sorted by build date. That will take awhile. Then I have to start my search across the country to try and find more cars. If Shelbydude could send me his list that would really cut my time in half.

Ron

What is your email?

I spent the afternoon at a car show today. There was a 1968 GT/CS that was restored. It was a very nice car. He had a plaque that stated the history of the firts GT/CS cars made.

Click on this for the details:

th_CarShowApril262008020.jpg

There was a second Red GT/CS at the show too. It was pretty nice also.

th_CarShowApril262008011.jpg

th_CarShowApril262008012.jpg

th_CarShowApril262008013.jpg

th_CarShowApril262008014.jpg

What is your email?

Shelbydude here is my email:

GTCSforums@comcast.net

Thank for any help you can give me..

Ron

Grabber I tried to put the decal that you ordered on my car and you will need to be carefull these tear easy plus the colors are sooo light you can hardly see the decal.

Ron

Grabber I tried to put the decal that you ordered on my car and you will need to be carefull these tear easy plus the colors are sooo light you can hardly see the decal.

Ron

So your tellin me I got gyped ? :banghead:

No, you will be getting a stealth look. :hysterical:

...oh ya, I forgot; less is more. :happy feet:

...oh ya, I forgot; less is more. :happy feet:

I got a couple for free to help him promote the decal. But I think they need a redo. The colors need to be darker so you can see them from the outside.

I got a couple for free to help him promote the decal. But I think they need a redo. The colors need to be darker so you can see them from the outside.

10 bucks is a lot of money for a sticker. Since you are the promoter of it, Have you talked to him about the issue.

10 bucks is a lot of money for a sticker. Since you are the promoter of it, Have you talked to him about the issue.

No I have not talked to him since Knott's Show.

I had the guy make up this license plate frame which I just ordered and I am waiting delivery next week.

http://www.cafepress.com/gt_cs.263090603

I also asked him about making some shirt with a GTCSregistry logo on it. I am still waiting to hear back from him.

Nice touch. Let me know how the quality is and post some pic's of it.

Ron,

My decal came today. It took 3 weeks to get.

Guess what. :rant:

He sent me a decal for a 1968 GT/CS. <_<

I am going to mail it back tomorrow with another self addressed Stamped envelope with a note asking for the correct decal. :mellow:

So another 3 week wait will commence. :hysterical:

Edited by Grabber