bztz4m

GT/CS Registry

Ron,

My decal came today. It took 3 weeks to get.

Guess what. :rant:

He sent me a decal for a 1968 GT/CS. <_<

I am going to mail it back tomorrow with another self addressed Stamped envelope with a note asking for the correct decal. :mellow:

So another 3 week wait will commence. :hysterical:

Well that figures....... :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I am glad a the package got there safetly and everthing looks good.

Ron

Ron,

My son thought the cert was pretty cool. He says to Tana "Mom, your car is rarer than dads!" :hysterical:

Ron,

My son thought the cert was pretty cool. He says to Tana "Mom, your car is rarer than dads!" :hysterical:

I am glad you are enjoying the certificate, I hope it was helpfull for your GT/CS documentation. Also I got my GT/CS license plate today. The plate is chrome metal plate but the weak point my be the lettering since it is a vinyl sticker/decal so we will see how it holds up. I will post a pic tomorrow.

Ron

I am glad you are enjoying the certificate, I hope it was helpfull for your GT/CS documentation. Also I got my GT/CS license plate today. The plate is chrome metal plate but the weak point my be the lettering since it is a vinyl sticker/decal so we will see how it holds up. I will post a pic tomorrow.

Ron

Ron, I have a file on our GT/CS. The documents are safe and secure in my file.

I am curious to see your new plate frame.

We are using a chrome frame now. It goes good with the car.

ComboCars063.jpg

The gtcsregistry.com site is now back online, there is one issue with the attaching a pictiure to the registration form, I have notified the webmaster about this issue.

Ron

I am now selling GT/CS Registry.com T-shirts I have placed an order today which will be ready on 12/30/08. The cost of the shirts will be 20.00 shipped to you. If you are interested in placing an order please send me an email at GTCSforums@comcast.net

Ron Davis (Site Owner)