• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Shelby Annual Magazine, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate Frame, Lapel Pin and Magnet, the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums.   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.   Driving Experiences.   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events.   Insider information from Shelby American.   Affiliate Partner Discounts.   Updated February 16, 2017. Team Shelby Club 2018 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2018, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.

I got a big suprise in the mail today, my quarter window scoops arrived ! :happy feet: :happy feet:

I had been told by shelby perfomance that they wouldn't be avaliable untill september, so needless to say I was doing backflips after ups showed up!

does anyone here have these on a sgt yet?

p.s. i will post pics tommorow, don't shoot me

I got a big suprise in the mail today, my quarter window scoops arrived ! :happy feet: :happy feet:

I had been told by shelby perfomance that they wouldn't be avaliable untill september, so needless to say I was doing backflips after ups showed up!

does anyone here have these on a sgt yet?

p.s. i will post pics tommorow, don't shoot me

OK, Noone else has said it, so I will.....This Thread is Worthless Without Pics!!!!! :hysterical:

OK here are the pics, these are the super snake quarter window scoops, I mocked it up with some painters tape to see how they will look.

I will be stopping by my friends body shop tomorrow, hopefully he can paint them and get them put on by next week.

494.jpg

479.jpg

488.jpg

Ok so I called SAI yesterday and they said that they wouldn't have these in until mid- August. So how did you get those? I am going to order mine with the GT 500 wing and stripe kit so I can have it allpainted at once. :o

Ok so I called SAI yesterday and they said that they wouldn't have these in until mid- August. So how did you get those? I am going to order mine with the GT 500 wing and stripe kit so I can have it allpainted at once. :o

I wish I knew, I orderd them right after the new catalog came out and was told they were backordered untill september. I get up for work the other day and my wife says ups droped off a package and :yahoo: I couldn't believe it!

I just droped off the scoops to my buddys shop yesterday for paint so hopefully I will have them on by next week :happy feet:

You are a lucky man. :D

Thank you, and you have my admiration as well as you have my favorite color Shelby gt, absolutely love the grabber orange. :drool:

Is there some kind of screen that goes in the front opening ?

No, but I wish there was , I thought about having them make some kind of "screen" insert to go in there, but I don't want it to look cheesie. I wanted to keep the car all Shelby or Shelby installed parts. Other wise cervini's make some that look similar with the mesh screen, but I don't like the overall shape of them as much.

Edited by Shelby N.Y.

Pulled the trigger tonight.....Black Friday sale at American Muscle.

I have never wanted really to mess with the exterior of my SGT much. These cars were nailed pretty much exterior-wise, IMHO in Vegas.

JerseyGator was here this past week to do a long awaited paint correction on my baby. The car looks showroom new and above all, finally matches its odo reading of 2035 miles.

The shiny new appearance of the car has me re-thinking the exterior and the quarter windows more specifically. I figger the SGTs were Carrolls attempt to resurrect the original GT350s (for that time....2007), so in my mind anyway, a Louver as opposed to a scoop was in order. These units were on sale at AM Muscle for $129 prepainted and shipped free. The pics Ive seen on the webisphere of Black Stangs with them on it, look sweet. So, Ill give em a go. :cool:

post-5340-0-42122600-1511572345_thumb.jpeg

Louvers came today. They’re nice looking. Paint quality is really nice. I’m not keen on the new updated mounting idea....it’s a 3M product, but not old school Velcro. It’s two halves of a plastic interloc. Designed so you can readily remove to clean the windows. I suppose that in itself is OK, but seems less solid? I dunno, we’ll see. I took a few pics in the garage tonight. I’ll take some better ones in the sunlight tomar or the next. Weather permitting.

I really like the look. :rockon:

Keep it like the 66 GT350. I never realized this but the quarter windows are smaller on the 2013 mustang.

FYI

The Saleen PJ mustang looked good with the 1/4 window side scoop...just not a fan on putting them on a Shelby.

Edited by mach 1 1970

Yes sir, the 1/4’s are indeed different shaped and sized.

I’m at a crossroads on a different window covering. I oughtta let a sleeping dog lie....

Yes sir, the 1/4’s are indeed different shaped and sized.

I’m at a crossroads on a different window covering. I oughtta let a sleeping dog lie....

Chris I bought the shelby branded/embossed black window covers and had them painted to match my car. Result...meh.

I hear ya!

Chris I bought the shelby branded/embossed black window covers and had them painted to match my car. Result...meh.

I hear ya!

Yeah? Well, thanks Dave. I am not sure that anything need be in order on this car. Maybe it was the ghost of Carroll telling me to leave it alone!? :lol:

Yeah? Well, thanks Dave. I am not sure that anything need be in order on this car. Maybe it was the ghost of Carroll telling me to leave it alone!? :lol:

Well, Ill agree with that 100%.

OK, I retreated back to the drawing board, and the perfect scoop was right under my nose!! I had these on my red 500 and totally forgot all about them.

These are the fiberglass FOOSE Stallion scoops from the short run of cars he did in 2006 & 2007. These really capture the fastback look of the S197. They also taper inward to the quarter as they go backward. Very smooth!

This is a FOOSE car from the web...NOT my car. Just a pic of a black one for reference. :victory:

25211705398_8e5ef78188_h_d.jpg

I dropped the scoops off at my local Ford Stealer to have em painted UA Black.....got scared and called and told em NOT to do it. Went and picked em up...for now. 

Ill keep em boxed up for a while till I regain my confidence in changing this car. :cool: 

It’s just me but I don’t like all these scoops and add on big spoilers on any old or new Shelby. It is very prevalent on most mustang GTs over at mustang g6. I guess when I was teen I’d done the same thing. Heck I won’t even put a spoiler on my 07 SGT. Just saying. 

• Like 1

I never added any ginger bread stuff to my SGT either.

They are clean and beautiful stock. That is what makes them so nice. Mike G.