On 3/18/2018 at 2:07 PM, Sargntmoon said:

Just think about now the day after, cabbage and beer fermenting over night. Could blow up the house.

All is well.  Denny was the only one drinking beer, and they made it back to MI in good shape.  And it was quite yummy.

Made a killer French Toast for Sun breakfast and it was yummy as well.

• Like 1

Saw Michael Schenker Fest last night in Milwaukee.  Cool show, 2 hours 40 min long.  And since it didn't start til 9 because of a lame opening band, I get to function today on 3.5 hours sleep.  I suppose function is questionable.  The whole weekend was less sleep than normal, so it's just compounding.  UGH.  Need sleep.

You're living life, Doc! Its the price we pay!

Ice cream today - day off tomorrow! 

Leftover Kielbasa tonight! :):drool:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, tekheavy said:

More snow Wednesday.

28 minutes ago, tekheavy said:

More snow Wednesday.

C'mon down! :)

21 hours ago, RUFDRAFT said:

You're living life, Doc! Its the price we pay!

Ice cream today - day off tomorrow! 

Leftover Kielbasa tonight! :):drool:

Yup, I'd like to change a few things about it sometimes, but overall, not too bad.  I'd just prefer to be independently wealthy so I wouldn't have to worry about those early mornings if I don't want to.  But I'm not gonna stop rockin'!!  Meat Loaf told me to never, ever, ever, EVER stop ROCKIN', so I have to listen to him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 07gt500conv said:

Keefer

YOu seen any snow from all these noresaters coming thru??

Not yet Jimmer but they are saying maybe rain or snow tomorrow night into Thursday....I'm thinking rain.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, DrHawkeye said:

Yup, I'd like to change a few things about it sometimes, but overall, not too bad.  I'd just prefer to be independently wealthy so I wouldn't have to worry about those early mornings if I don't want to.  But I'm not gonna stop rockin'!!  Meat Loaf told me to never, ever, ever, EVER stop ROCKIN', so I have to listen to him.

:clapping:

Split pea w/ham soup in Le Crock! Nice! Bringing some to two young ladies at work tomorrow!

New Rockports for work coming today!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tekheavy said:

Jealous? :lurk:

In Dec Jan and Feb....YUP!!....Now??....NOPE!!!............:nonono:......Frost is out of the ground now so there's no base for the snow.

4 hours ago, svtkeith said:

Not yet Jimmer but they are saying maybe rain or snow tomorrow night into Thursday....I'm thinking rain.

Have you recieved any snow this year?

2 hours ago, 07gt500conv said:

Have you recieved any snow this year?

Only for the first two weeks of January Jimmer then it was all rain after that and sunny days that were way above our usual cold weather

to be honest it's the worst winter we've ever had on record...by worst I mean no snow and warmer than usual.

8 hours ago, DrHawkeye said:

How old are you? Are you a medical doctor? 

12 hours ago, Secondo said:

How old are you? Are you a medical doctor? 

I'm a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine.  As far as age, you're only as old as who you feel.

Happy Humping day garage.  I'm off to Dallas (well, Irvine) tomorrow for a quick weekend of training.  Back on Sat night.  Won't even have a chance to get to the Hard Rock Cafe.  Plus it's too far from DFW so a cab or Uber would be too expensive.

I'm a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine.  As far as age, you're only as old as who you feel.

Well then.... That changes everything!!

:)

• Like 2

Crap, I'm 106. :doh:

• Haha 1