• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Shelby Annual Magazine, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate Frame, Lapel Pin and Magnet, the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums.   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.   Driving Experiences.   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events.   Insider information from Shelby American.   Affiliate Partner Discounts.   Updated February 16, 2017. Team Shelby Club 2018 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2018, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.

OK........

Edited by tesgt350

Edited by tesgt350

1 hour ago, tesgt350 said:

OK........who's the Daddy...................

Facial_20Piercings_28Phobia_29.jpg

Tattoo20Pierced20Face.jpg

I'd prefer you wouldn't post shit like this in the Garage. Please remove it.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, andrewnagle1964 said:

ughhh can't unsee that

Ghost trigger has been installed. Shooting it tomorrow. Sweet!

The world is made up of all kinds of people with different likes and dislikes!   And I guess each to their own, but I know if my wife and I were eating in a restaurant I won't want to be seated across from them!  I think I might just lose my appetite!  :drop:

Later!

"MONGOOSE"   :peelout:

15 hours ago, RUFDRAFT said:

I'd prefer you wouldn't post shit like this in the Garage. Please remove it.

Seriously?.....why?.....Tes posted it as a joke big deal....so now no one can joke around anymore?...what do you want for people to post

what they are cooking for breakfast lunch and dinner and pictures of guns?....stop being so fucking thin skinned will you.

11 hours ago, RUFDRAFT said:

Have fun, hope you like  it as much as I do

My oldest and dearest friend past away today. Letitia aka Couch Girl lived a very tough life but didn't deserve to die the way she did, and it looks like the prick is going to get away with murder.

Here's a pic of me and her back in the day during better times. I think she was dressed up for a Halloween party at the bar we used to hang out at.

letitia.thumb.jpg.0618005a9dbc883d187f9925b13adad9.jpg

RIP  "T".

Edited by tekheavy

OMG I'm so sorry Evan. It's unreal how cruel it was that happened to her. I prayed for her today. Someday he will pay for what he did. My sincerest condolences. 

7 hours ago, svtkeith said:

Seriously?.....why?.....Tes posted it as a joke big deal....so now no one can joke around anymore?...what do you want for people to post

what they are cooking for breakfast lunch and dinner and pictures of guns?....stop being so fucking thin skinned will you.

Ease up, Bicep Boy. My thread. That shit is disgusting. My opinion. Start  your own thread for sick shit like that, eh?

7 hours ago, andrewnagle1964 said:

Have fun, hope you like  it as much as I do

Shot it today. Amazing improvement. Pic in a few. Different weapon. Love it.

33 minutes ago, tekheavy said:

My oldest and dearest friend past away today. Letitia aka Couch Girl lived a very tough life but didn't deserve to die the way she did, and it looks like the prick is going to get away with murder.

Here's a pic of me and her back in the day during better times. I think she was dressed up for a Halloween party at the bar we used to hang out at.

RIP  "T".

Yes - Rest in Peace. Very sorry, Evan.

32 minutes ago, tekheavy said:

RIP  "T".

So sorry to hear this Tek...another senseless killing with a prick walking away scot free where's the justice...all the best my friend go easy bud.

2 minutes ago, RUFDRAFT said:

Ease up, Bicep Boy. My thread. That shit is disgusting. My opinion. Start  your own thread for sick shit like that, eh?

Oh yes Boss man it's your thread big man!!!....like I said grow a thicker skin it was just posted as a joke and not by me bullet boy!!

and this is an open sight you own fuck all SAI owns it not you...why don't you tell us what you had for supper and excite us all.

26 minutes ago, andrewnagle1964 said:

Very nice shooting

Thanks. I can probably tighten up the groups some. First time with the new trigger on the 9. Grip helps a lot.

24 minutes ago, andrewnagle1964 said:

When you have money to burn look into lasermax guide rod lasers

Link? :)

Good guys with guns! 

14 hours ago, tekheavy said:

RIP  "T".

So sorry Evan, senseless! I will never understand why... My sincere condolences to you and her family.

On 4/20/2018 at 9:03 PM, RUFDRAFT said:

What is a Ghost Trigger?  Is it lighter to pull?

13 hours ago, Doug_GT350 said:

So sorry Evan, senseless! I will never understand why... My sincere condolences to you and her family.

So sorry to hear this.