stangcrazy

Best Friend In Need of Prayer

Man, you never know what's going on inside.

LSR is a great guy, I wish him and his family the best.

Please post any info as soon as you get it.

Jay

Lamont, I just said one of many Prayers to come for You! I Pray that God's Plan for you is to make it thru this and to continue to be a Blessing in Everyone's Life you touch!! Chuck.

Perhaps Lamonte could be the guest of honor at CS86. I know I would chip in a nickel or three to bring him out to the event. Would that not speed his recovery? Seriously, what could be better for him than to be surrounded, literally, surrounded by his friends and Shelby cars?

Jim

That would be great. I also intend to make sure he is surrounded (if he can attend) at next years' Shelbyfest. Lamonte is one of the founding attendees of the St Louis Seven and the first Shelbyfest.

Lamonte,

God and his angels are with you. Bea and I will pray for a fast and total recovery.

Stuart

Edited by SpeedRacer

I'm So sorry to say that our friend did not fair good last week in surgery. Lamonte had a massive stroke during surgery and did not wake up from it . They only have 2 test to run and then family will decide on the time to take him off life support, His family is asking for a miracle tonight and needs everyone to say a prayer for them. He is the intensive care unit and can have visitors at Belleville Memorial hospital in room 16. Later Mickey

I'm So sorry to say that our friend did not fair good last week in surgery. Lamonte had a massive stroke during surgery and did not wake up from it . They only have 2 test to run and then family will decide on the time to take him off life support, His family is asking for a miracle tonight and needs everyone to say a prayer for them. He is the intensive care unit and can have visitors at Belleville Memorial hospital in room 16. Later Mickey

We will continue to pray for Lamonte. There is always hope. We will also be praying for strength and courage for his family.

In His grip,

Don

Oh no !!! :cry::cry::cry:

Man, this makes my problems seem like nothing.

Father, Please Father come along side of Lamonte and pull him thru. Lord comfort his family, Lord they are all in so much pain right now, we ask for your healing powers... Father, and your comforting arms. Lord as you know Lamonte is a believer in your son Jesus Christ and we know that you will take care of him and not let him be scared and alone in this time of darkness Lord. It is all so hard for us to understand the plan that you have and we all need your love....but more so.... Lamonte and his family need your love so very much right now. God, I am at a loss for words at this news of my friend. Father....go to him and hold him. Heal him. Give him back to us Lord. Please. Please Lord.

I ask these things in Jesus name.

Amen.

th_Animated-6.gif

Mickey thanks for the update. Please keep us informed. Our thoughts and prayers are with LaMonte and his family.

In all of those beautiful stars shining on this cold crisp night one of them must hold a miracle.

Our thoughts are with Lamonte and his family.

Edited by twobjshelbys

Very sorry to hear this news; very sorry, but I will continue to keep Lamont in my good thoughts and prayers regardless of it.

My thoughts and prayers also go out to his family also, they have a very difficult decision to make going forward.

This is very sad news...

As A brother In christ I know that Lamonte knows God Is aGod of Miracles today just as he was 2000 years ago.But when R physical or emotional situation is so bad , We get discouraged and it is easy to get R minds on what Medicine and Doctors can do for us; and thank God for the good ones.

In the name Of Jesus,We speak peace to Lamonte and his Family as they have major decisions to make. We speak health and a knowing in his spirt that everything is going to be OK, We speak love,Faith,Trust In His Mercy, Grace and Power.

As a brother In christ Lamonte also knows when We are absent from the body We are present with R Lord.

lord you say ask and it shall be givin unto us, and we are to beleive in what we ask for as if we already have it.

Right now I am asking that you Heal Lamonte that you will bring life to the parts that R lacking That you will visit Lamonte and make him at peace. I ask these things In your sons name Jesus Christ R Lord. AMEN

Lets all stand in a agreement that GOD wil move In a mighty way that will show Lamonte and his family and us that God Is LOVE and that he does care for each and everyone of us.

KEEP THE FAITH

Edited by BLOWN

I have offer prayers last night and this morning.

Please tell his family how much we all care and are praying for the best.

Bill

Lamonte, Just saw the post on this topic, you are in our prayers!!

We hope to meet you at the CS86 event!!

:shift:

As I set here with a heavy heart and tears in my eyes I can only ask that Lamonte and his family be given the strength to make it through this journey, no matter what the outcome.

Can't type anymore...

I'm very sorry and disturbed to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with Lamont and his family.

As I set here with a heavy heart and tears in my eyes I can only ask that Lamonte and his family be given the strength to make it through this journey, no matter what the outcome.

Can't type anymore...

+1

Also pray specifically for LSR's wife Sue. Her heart is very heavy and needs to be lifted.

Can't type anymore...

it's alot easier to add a +1. My thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family. I met him at Shelbyfest and I can say he is a great guy and I wish him the best.

LaMonte and his family have been in my thoughts and prayer since I found out. I pray that he is well whereever he is at the moment and that his family can be strong and make and handle their decision with strength and peace :cry:

Thanks Grabber.