Okay. Enough is enough ! This whole thing has taken on a life of it's own and it's now out of control. The club thing did start innocently as a way to spread good will and have fun within TS, and it kind of grew from there. I still believe it was quite harmless and most importantly, it was drama free. Approximately 100 or so T-shirts and 50 Steins were sent out free, and I enjoyed doing it. I did apologize to Rich in an Email to which I received no reply. Maybe he didn't receive it. I don't know. What I don't understand is being the scape goat for moving the NTT thread (I have rarely posted there until after the announcement to move it)so that I don't understand. A review would reveal 95% of my posts over the years have always been in full support of SAI and SPP, and many times defending them against trivial criticisms. My fault for not realizing that the TS forum was not meant for good natured humor and is only for serious business. Long and short, I cannot and should not be held responsible for the division between members and moderators within the NTT thread, so with that being said I'm done. There will be many here who applaud this, and I understand why. The Villain is now leaving the building. The best thing would be for everyone and everything to get back to normal and keep the NTT thread in the same location as it was, assuming I'm the reason it was being moved in the first place ! Farewell my friends !

Edited by kstrong

It seems that you all seem to believe that only the NTT Thread is the only thing being moved to the Team Shelby Club Section............

"On October 1st the entire NON-Automotive Off Topic section will be moved to the Team Shelby Club category"

If I have read this right.....it is ALL of the "NON-Automotive" Section that is being moved, which is really crazy

Edited by tesgt350

It seems that you all seem to believe that only the NTT Thread is the only thing being moved to the Team Shelby Club Section............

"On October 1st the entire NON-Automotive Off Topic section will be moved to the Team Shelby Club category"

If I have read this right.....it is ALL of the "NON-Automotive" Section that is being moved, which is really crazy

I think everone realizes the whole thing is being moved. It really is crazy you become a member of this site.buy Shelby stuff go go Shelby events make friends but in order to talk to the people you met and the friends that you made here on the TS site about day to day life you will have to pay for the privilege .I can guarantee you try to talk to you friends about something that happened in his or her life you will be reprimanded Edited by car dude

Okay. Enough is enough ! This whole thing has taken on a life of it's own and it's now out of control. The club thing did start innocently as a way to spread good will and have fun within TS, and it kind of grew from there. I still believe it was quite harmless and most importantly, it was drama free. Approximately 100 or so T-shirts and 50 Steins were sent out free, and I enjoyed doing it. I did apologize to Rich in an Email to which I received no reply. Maybe he didn't receive it. I don't know. What I don't understand is being the scape goat for moving the NTT thread (I have rarely posted there until after the announcement to move it)so that I don't understand. A review would reveal 95% of my posts over the years have always been in full support of SAI and SPP, and many times defending them against trivial criticisms. My fault for not realizing that the TS forum was not meant for good natured humor and is only for serious business. Long and short, I cannot and should not be held responsible for the division between members and moderators within the NTT thread, so with that being said I'm done. There will be many here who applaud this, and I understand why. The Villain is now leaving the building. The best thing would be for everyone and everything to get back to normal and keep the NTT thread in the same location as it was, assuming I'm the reason it was being moved in the first place ! Farewell my friends !

Hay Ken whats going on in you life?? Hope things are calming down for you.

Hold on, Chris!

No one is making you out to be the scape goat for moving the NTT -

Rich S. is saying your actions prompted a review of many other threads, and whatever happened to the shout box (which I never read).

This guy went-off on a Witch Hunt - Acting like he was being taken advantage of...or Whatever tripped his trigger.

This OVER THE TOP reaction has created the largest uproar in nearly a decade.

Yeah, you screwed-up, and seemingly violated your terms of probation by bring back cars spelled backward - Dude, what the F were you thinking?

Regardless Rich S. has clearly over reacted in epic proportions - and Needs To Calm Down! Yes Rich - I'm addressing you!

Edited by QuadCam

:doh: ..................... :hysterical:

Sorry Jim I guess I can't read...Reg Director!!..... :hysterical: ......Not much you can do my friend as Mr. Rich.S is sticking to his guns and we're out....so to be respectful to those of you on

here who I consider family I'll refrain from saying what I really want to say about how I feel about this BS move.....Thanks Jim you're a good man and I'm sure you tried...... :thumbsup:

Keith I respect you as I do all the NTT & SA members here , but do not hesitate to speak your mind that is your right. If you want to pm me your thoughts I will pass them on to Tracy if you like.

I'm trying to find my first post. I'm fairly certain it had to do "when EJ asks you to see his girls, say NO!"

:baby:

I'm trying to find my first post. I'm fairly certain it had to do "when EJ asks you to see his girls, say NO!"

:baby:

And cookies

Hey all. I know none of you, ha-ha.

Any rate - any one else working this weekend? I have Sunday off thankfully but kind of hard to make plans when family is further away.

Good to meet every one...

THIS very well may have been it...

Totally not an epic entry. :hysterical:

Intermission.

So in light of the thread most likely being done away with, or only being open to 'dem high-roll'n pay'n memburs, I thought I'd reflect on some of my experiences here with you all.

I remember reading, learning, and being a part of a very unique group of people - people who I didn't know personally, but somehow I connected with. You guys are nearly in every state across the nation (and other countries). I remember reading and posting in this thread, and often times, laughing like I've never laughed before. I have to say it was almost strange how people through this site and this thread connected, stayed connected, helped each other, and formed friendships with one another unlike any other I have ever experienced, or will ever experience.

It really, really does sadden me that this thread in particular is considered a nuisance for the forum. I can understand *maybe* cleaning things up a little bit, but the question I have yet to answer is why NOT leave the thread intact, where it is, accessible for everyone? It has already been said that this thread seeds off the spirit of what Shelby really wanted - for people to know each other and form relationships around Shelby, and not to mention the legacy he created and left. It seems counterintuitive to me to break that apart, but I guess I'm not paying for that opinion.

So anyway... thank you all for the hilarious, funny days and experiences we've shared between us. The NTT will live on in spirit.

• Like 1

and take the day off from work to show "perfect strangers" around town as they drove across country in their Shelby......

yes, that nonsense cannot be tolerated........:hysterical::rockon:

All I know is the bottom left of this screen hasn't had as many names all at one time in YEARS!!!

Hmmmmm.... Threaten to do away with this and we all come out to protect it. :rockon:

Oh, and it's way past my bedtime, but this is important enuf for me to lurk around and see just who gives a shyt enuf about its continuum.

:cool:

Good morning all............... :salute: ..................guess it's the last time I say that here........... :(

Intermission.

So in light of the thread most likely being done away with, or only being open to 'dem high-roll'n pay'n memburs, I thought I'd reflect on some of my experiences here with you all.

I remember reading, learning, and being a part of a very unique group of people - people who I didn't know personally, but somehow I connected with. You guys are nearly in every state across the nation (and other countries). I remember reading and posting in this thread, and often times, laughing like I've never laughed before. I have to say it was almost strange how people through this site and this thread connected, stayed connected, helped each other, and formed friendships with one another unlike any other I have ever experienced, or will ever experience.

It really, really does sadden me that this thread in particular is considered a nuisance for the forum. I can understand *maybe* cleaning things up a little bit, but the question I have yet to answer is why NOT leave the thread intact, where it is, accessible for everyone? It has already been said that this thread seeds off the spirit of what Shelby really wanted - for people to know each other and form relationships around Shelby, and not to mention the legacy he created and left. It seems counterintuitive to me to break that apart, but I guess I'm not paying for that opinion.

So anyway... thank you all for the hilarious, funny days and experiences we've shared between us. The NTT will live on in spirit.

Well said Sic.....take care and all the best to you and family bud.........