Hey guys...

Cozmo was admitted in the hospital today with congestive heart failure. Please say a prayer for the little shyt. :grouphug:

His little lungs are full of fluid and he could barely breathe. They put him in an oxygen tent overnight and put him on lasiks to relieve the fluid build up.

I called tonight and they said he's resting and breathing easier, but still needs oxygen and ate a full meal.....he hadn't eaten in over 24 hours when we dropped him off this afternoon.

He turned 15 on Thanksgiving, and like Wick says, "He's in the double bonus round."

I don't wanna imagine life without him. :cry:

Thanks guys. :wub:

All the best to Coz BB....... :grouphug:

Mornin to a new weekNTT

Scoobs , that you Scoobs? :drop: Good to hear from ya how have you been?

Chris Prayers go out Coz , but if he goes you got to know he has had a long & good life with you .

Mornin to a new weekNTT

Scoobs , that you Scoobs? :drop: Good to hear from ya how have you been?

Doing well!

Busier retired than when I was working.

Something I posted on the FB NTT...

Thought it might be a good idea...Jim Hardie, you made think of doing this...

"I would like to throw out an idea for our NTT family.

Jim (in Canada and Erick Utah) made a comment on TS NTT about an NTT get together of east vs west vs.north....

What would everyone think of trying to meet at Shelbyfest, in Missouri in the May of 2017?

Would anyone be interested? "

Yes I think it is something that deserves a look at if there is enough interest at our end

Doing well!

Busier retired than when I was working.

Ya that happens, I often wondered how I had time to work after I retired, is the ranch all finished?

Oh Scoobs try not to be a stranger, we miss ya.

Edited by shelby001

Ya that happens, I often wondered how I had time to work after I retired, is the ranch all finished?

House suppose to be completed Apr 24th

Hawkeye, thanks for putting the cruise together,it was nice to get out with our friends in cars and not just at our meetings.

Nice day here also .glad you had the 64 1/2 out spring is close but your right winter isn`t done yet , snow forecast here Tuesday

yup 2-8" starting tonight. And that's after it gets near 50 today. Gotta love the mid-west in March.

Saw a GT500 leaving my neighborhood this afternoon as I was leaving the house to come back to the office. Red with black stripes. Never seen it in the neighborhood before.

Saw a GT500 leaving my neighborhood this afternoon as I was leaving the house to come back to the office. Red with black stripes. Never seen it in the neighborhood before.

maybe it was BeeBee!

Hey guys...

Cozmo was admitted in the hospital today with congestive heart failure. Please say a prayer for the little shyt. :grouphug:

His little lungs are full of fluid and he could barely breathe. They put him in an oxygen tent overnight and put him on lasiks to relieve the fluid build up.

I called tonight and they said he's resting and breathing easier, but still needs oxygen and ate a full meal.....he hadn't eaten in over 24 hours when we dropped him off this afternoon.

He turned 15 on Thanksgiving, and like Wick says, "He's in the double bonus round."

I don't wanna imagine life without him. :cry:

Thanks guys. :wub:

That is so sad BB, thoughts and prayers and hoping Cozmo gets better

Warming UP to 77 Today.......... :happy feet:

Edited by tesgt350

Warming UP to 77 Today.......... :happy feet:

Happy B Day Tes!!.................. :happy feet: