I cut mine Monday & looks like another cutting before winter.

Cut mine yesterday and if we keep having weather like this it'll need cutting again for sure.

You Canucks oughtta move down to Florida. :lurk:

No that's ok I like working out in my basement not hiding from tornados................. :hysterical:

• Like 2

No that's ok I like working out in my basement not hiding from tornados................. :hysterical:

It’s hurricanes !!! :club:

:hysterical:

• Like 1

How’s things Mike? Haven’t seen ya in a while....

Been real busy with the business thanks for asking

Miss the NTT and never have time

Na can't be true the Libtards say they never do any wrong.................. :rant:

I'm surprised they haven't blamed Trump.

• Like 1

Good morning. I ended up being call to work the last 2 days, hence my MIA.

Final Halloween cruise tomorrow nite. It is also the last cruise of 2017 :cry: I did 35 of them this year, up from my usual low 20 nights. This retirement is working!

Morning NTTer's and Happy Hump Day. Still hot and windy here in SoCal...........not liking it.

Enjoy your cruise,Ej.

Morning Michael......................Have a great cruise Erik.

You Canucks oughtta move down to Florida. :lurk:

OH HELL NO......... :whistling:

:hysterical:

Morning all.................

Morning NTTer's and Happy Hump Day. Still hot and windy here in SoCal...........not liking it.

I heard on the Radio today that the First Game in the Series last Night was 106 Degrees and more of the same tonight. Dodgers won.

I heard on the Radio today that the First Game in the Series last Night was 106 Degrees and more of the same tonight. Dodgers won.

Yep, it was in the 100's at the Ravine...........way too hot to sit through a game IMO.

Good morning. I ended up being call to work the last 2 days, hence my MIA.

Final Halloween cruise tomorrow nite. It is also the last cruise of 2017 :cry: I did 35 of them this year, up from my usual low 20 nights. This retirement is working!

Enjoy it EJ! The only "Cruise" I did was to the Freedom Tower with Wicker Rocker!!! No shows either, again except for The Wicked Nationals.... and I drove there in the rain so it was dirty and really not worth showing.

Enjoy it EJ! The only "Cruise" I did was to the Freedom Tower with Wicker Rocker!!! No shows either, again except for The Wicked Nationals.... and I drove there in the rain so it was dirty and really not worth showing.

I didnt do many shows in 2017 either....but I sure made up for that in road trips.......:doh:

Mornin NTT Hey Michael great to see your back at it. I also didn`t do many shows or cruises this year it was either raining or I couldn`t get out our street due it being tore up.

Mornin NTT Hey Michael great to see your back at it. I also didn`t do many shows or cruises this year it was either raining or I couldn`t get out our street due it being tore up.

Hey Jim,

Hope all is well up North........it was cold and wet all Spring, brutally hot all Summer, which ended 3 days ago......

Im sure it will be snowing in 2 weeks......lol.......

I didnt do many shows in 2017 either....but I sure made up for that in road trips....... :doh:

Ya saw some of your photo`s how many miles did you rack up ?