Mornin NTT Hey Michael great to see your back at it. I also didn`t do many shows or cruises this year it was either raining or I couldn`t get out our street due it being tore up.

Yeah same here.... do I dare ask what happened that you freed up some time .....

Happy Humping Day y'all. Only in the 40's here. Club has the end of the year cruise on Sun, will get almost 100 miles in the pony, and will get to see some ponies, and then have some damn fine broasted chicken. And then probably putting the pony up for the winter. But it has to get back to the painter to get finished first. Hopefully he doesn't have it all winter, cuz I wanna do some suspension work to it this winter. A buddy is willing to help and tell me what to do. Will be nice to do some work to it myself.

Yeah same here.... do I dare ask what happened that you freed up some time .....

I retired in August.

Not done working, but done doing what I was doing for the last 30 years.

I am free.

I want to try some different things.

Heck, if I fall on my face, I can always go back to doing what Ive always done, it paid the bills,

But it made me miserable. And I dont want to be miserable anymore.

so, there it is............:salute:

• Like 2

I retired in August.

I am free.

Heck, if I fall on my face, I can always go back to doing what Ive always done, it paid the bills,

so, there it is............ :salute:

So true bud...the definition of insanity is always doing something you hate...good luck with your new career Wick.

I retired in August.

I am free.

Good for you! I wanted to retire last May but I felt like I just couldn't afford it. Between the mortgage, home equity, car payments etc.... after looking at what I'll get from my pension along with what I have put away, I'm re-thinking it now. I just may pull the plug and retire at the end of January. We'll see, this working for a living isn't what it's all cracked up to be :hysterical:

Happy Humping Day y'all. Only in the 40's here. Club has the end of the year cruise on Sun, will get almost 100 miles in the pony, and will get to see some ponies, and then have some damn fine broasted chicken. And then probably putting the pony up for the winter. But it has to get back to the painter to get finished first. Hopefully he doesn't have it all winter, cuz I wanna do some suspension work to it this winter. A buddy is willing to help and tell me what to do. Will be nice to do some work to it myself.

Enjoy your last cruise with the pony Hawk.

• Like 1

Good for you! I wanted to retire last May but I felt like I just couldn't afford it. Between the mortgage, home equity, car payments etc.... after looking at what I'll get from my pension along with what I have put away, I'm re-thinking it now. I just may pull the plug and retire at the end of January. We'll see, this working for a living isn't what it's all cracked up to be :hysterical:

Good luck Doogs hope you are able to pull the plug in Jan....... :thumbsup:

Good to hear you retired Wick & heading in a different direction not good for the health stuck in job that your not happy in.

Dougie RETIRE you won`t regret it . I retired in 2001 went back to work a week later doing consulting work in my field minus the political bs, meetings & stress for another 12 years & enjoyed it .

I retired in August.

I am free.

Hmmm, want to try some "Different" things.......... hmmm.....I think Richard Simmons said the exact same thing when he was in College..... :whistling:

:hysterical2:

Edited by tesgt350
  • Like 1

I retired in August.

I am free.

It's easy to stay the course that makes you unhappy......but takes lots of guts to make a change.

Positive move Michael, congrats. :victory:

• Like 1

Congrats Wicker!!! Didn’t know.

Ok dude, I’ll reach out as soon as I can....promise!

Give our love to Dale, brother.

:dance:

It's easy to stay the course that makes you unhappy......but takes lots of guts to make a change.

Positive move Michael, congrats. :victory:

^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^

:yup:

Morning all...............

LETS GO DODGERS!!!

ASTRO'S

Good to hear you retired Wick & heading in a different direction not good for the health stuck in job that your not happy in.

Dougie RETIRE you won`t regret it . I retired in 2001 went back to work a week later doing consulting work in my field minus the political bs, meetings & stress for another 12 years & enjoyed it .

The company said there is a possible position doing contracting work, but you can't hang your hat on possible. We'll see, I guess I can retire, then I'll have time to get the house ready to sell.

:headscratch:

If you’d have watched last nights game.................... :shrug:

Good morning all............. :salute:

ASTOS!!!!!!!!!!!............. :happy feet:

I’ll ask again........What’s an ASTO? :headscratch: