Aaaaaaa......You in the Basement so no one will see you fudgen the Numbers.......Your secret is safe with US, we won't tell her about all the Tesla & Amazon Stocks you have as well as all the Money you have in the Safety Deposit Box.

But please, tell ME where those things are. My net worth is a negative number.

Howdy Rowdies....

Dan, Marji, Ron & Helaina joined us for dinner last night at our house.

It was great to see them on their short visit to NYC.

Happy Halloween everyone!

This WS has been great. Ive watched all the games. As much as I love having my team in the big dance, Ive enjoyed each game for the tension free thrill,

much easier to do with no dog in the fight.

In Russia......OR the Clinton foundation....same thing!!................. :lurk:

Howdy Rowdies....

Dan, Marji, Ron & Helaina joined us for dinner last night at our house.

It was great to see them on their short visit to NYC.

Happy Halloween everyone!

This WS has been great. Ive watched all the games. As much as I love having my team in the big dance, Ive enjoyed each game for the tension free thrill,

much easier to do with no dog in the fight.

Glad to hear you guys had a great time bud!!

Dude....with that Mustang, your Net Worth will NEVER be a Negative Number...................... :dance:

Another terror attack in NY very sad...prayers go out to the hurt and families of the dead...............AND still the Libtards want to take more and more

of these poison pricks in the Country...amazing.

Another terror attack in NY very sad...prayers go out to the hurt and families of the dead...............AND still the Libtards want to take more and more

It's nuking futs!

Morning all...... How was every ones Halloween?

Yep, and I blame Obama for that. He brought them in by the Plane Loads.

Hey BB.........tonight is the night the Astro's let the Dodgers know .................................... :whistling:

Yep, and I blame Obama for that. He brought them in by the Plane Loads.

Don't forget Chuck Fuck Schumer who passed the bill back in the 90's to let these people from the middle east to come to your Country through the loto

system for more diversity....as if the US and Canada isn't divers to begin with.

Mornin NTT had trouble getting on this site, looks like this will be the norm until 2018 when they up date the site. Prayers to the NY families of the dead & injured & to think our PM welcomes everyone & has no idea who is coming into our country, now because of the cold weather we are bringing in trailers & removing the tents for the refugees .

Mornin NTT had trouble getting on this site, looks like this will be the norm until 2018 when they up date the site. Prayers to the NY families of the dead & injured & to think our PM welcomes everyone & has no idea who is coming into our country, now because of the cold weather we are bringing in trailers & removing the tents for the refugees .

They'll be living in homes better than you or I Jim in no time thanks to our muslim loving PM.

good morning NTT....

a somber day for sure....as we wait for answers we will likely never get.......

I immediately contacted Dan to make sure he and Marji were ok.

They told us of their plans to visit the area at dinner the night before.

Thankfully they were both no where near that spot at 3pm.

I said when the towers were hit that I would gladly give my life in order to give my children a pre 9/11 world to live in......

those words seem more true now than ever.......

Dude....with that Mustang, your Net Worth will NEVER be a Negative Number...................... :dance:

That Mustang isn't worth more than my student loans, which are still more than my debt in my house. If I had one of the original Cobras, I might have a postive net worth, but unfortunately I'm in the hole.

good morning NTT....

a somber day for sure....as we wait for answers we will likely never get.......

I immediately contacted Dan to make sure he and Marji were ok.

They told us of their plans to visit the area at dinner the night before.

Thankfully they were both no where near that spot at 3pm.

I said when the towers were hit that I would gladly give my life in order to give my children a pre 9/11 world to live in......

those words seem more true now than ever.......

Without getting too political, the world isn't any different after 9/11. The threat had always been there. I don't feel anymore unsafe today than I did on 9/10, only today we know where most of the threats are coming from. Before, it was mostly the Ted McVeigh's and his ilk, but those aren't getting as much press as they used to, cuz there's a new evil to talk about. We still have school shootings, and random acts of violence. Remember the '70s and all the hijacked planes? This is the same thing, just different methods.

Without getting too political, the world isn't any different after 9/11. The threat had always been there. I don't feel anymore unsafe today than I did on 9/10, only today we know where most of the threats are coming from. Before, it was mostly the Ted McVeigh's and his ilk, but those aren't getting as much press as they used to, cuz there's a new evil to talk about. We still have school shootings, and random acts of violence. Remember the '70s and all the hijacked planes? This is the same thing, just different methods.

Thats the great thing about feelings.....they are personal......anyone else's perspective is nonconsequential.........

in the 70s, when I was in elementary school, the threat of hijacked planes seemed distant......basically because it was.....

now, no one is safe, anywhere, at any time......a little different in my opinion.........again, which has no bearing on how you feel, I understand.......

Thats the great thing about feelings.....they are personal......anyone else's perspective is nonconsequential.........

in the 70s, when I was in elementary school, the threat of hijacked planes seemed distant......basically because it was.....

now, no one is safe, anywhere, at any time......a little different in my opinion.........again, which has no bearing on how you feel, I understand.......

All you can do now is be very aware of your surroundings and what's going on around you. If you see something say something.

They'll be living in homes better than you or I Jim in no time thanks to our muslim loving PM.

Yup , I can see that, they already make more than a senior gets each month & they don`t have utility bills to pay.

Edited by shelby001

The big difference is that now Doc they are taking the poison within the Country at an alarming rate....by they I mean your own Gov't....yes I understand there will always be

crazy people and always have been around...... but when you know without question that these pieces of crap are infiltrating the refugees flooding in it's only going to get worse

MUCH worse...just look at the EU Countries who the hell wants to live like that....it's not us that'll feel the full effect of this it's our kids and their kids that's going to suffer big time

and I feel bad for them.........then when you hear a Mayor say this is the new norm live with it...I call BS on that because if they start now this can be held back to a minimum

never stopped but kept at bay some for the next generations to come..........as far as the 70's those days are gone never to be seen again and if anyone thinks it was just as bad then

is totally fooling themselves....JMHO!!!

Yup , I can see that, they already make more than a senior gets each month & they don`t have utility bills to pay.

Exactly!!