sorry to say but, no I'm not

Same here........It has become TOO commercialized and it has become less fun since my Mom passed away, SHE Loved Christmas and made it a joyous occasion.

:idea: Why not ask UPS or FedEx.....

Tried........on Hold for to long.

Mornin NTT Just 7 more days hope everyone is in the Xmas spirit .(No I don`t mean alcohol)

:shrug:

:shrug:

you asked.... so I told you.

here I did it with Google....

FedEx Express: FedEx will only ship firearms via their Priority Overnight service. Ammunition must be shipped as hazardous goods via Ground in compliance with ORM-D. UPS: UPS will accept handgun shipments by Next Day Air only. Rifles and shotguns can be shipped by UPS ground service.Dec 6, 2017

Ask a muslim they'll know....as a matter of fact they'll even show you how to use one...or build a bomb............... :shrug:

• Like 1

here I did it with Google....

FedEx Express: FedEx will only ship firearms via their Priority Overnight service. Ammunition must be shipped as hazardous goods via Ground in compliance with ORM-D. UPS: UPS will accept handgun shipments by Next Day Air only. Rifles and shotguns can be shipped by UPS ground service.Dec 6, 2017

Cool. Thank you. I am doing a special Drawing for a New Taurus PT 809 to raise money for my Campaign and now I can open it up to people outside of my area since I will be able to Ship it.

Edited by tesgt350

Same here........It has become TOO commercialized and it has become less fun since my Mom passed away, SHE Loved Christmas and made it a joyous occasion.

My Dad is passed on but it's up to us to carry the torch...if not it'll be lost forever..I know it's commercialized but how you celebrate it at home is totally up to you.

Wick donation on it's way snail mail.

thank you Keith.

My Dad is passed on but it's up to us to carry the torch...if not it'll be lost forever..I know it's commercialized but how you celebrate it at home is totally up to you.

Absolutely.

But I also see how it gets hard(er) as we get older.........

My kids each year ask me the same question. After thinking about it, I decided I'd give them my real answer:
What do I want for Christmas? I want you.
I want you to keep coming around, I want you to bring your kids around, I want you to ask me questions, ask my advice, tell me your problems, ask for my opinion, ask for my help. I want you to come over and rant about your problems, rant about life, whatever. Tell me about your job, your worries. I want you to continue sharing your life with me. Come over and laugh with me, or laugh at me, I don't care. Hearing you laugh is music to me.
I spent the better part of my life raising you the best way I knew how. I made many mistakes and I'm not bragging, but you did turn out really good. Now, give me time to sit back and admire my work, I'm pretty proud of it.
Raid my refrigerator, help yourself, I really don't mind. In fact, I wouldn't want it any other way.
I want you to spend your money making a better life for you and your family, I have the things I need. I want to see you happy and healthy. When you ask me what I want for Christmas, I say "nothing" because you've already been giving me my gift all year. I want you.

• Like 1

My kids each year ask me the same question. After thinking about it, I decided I'd give them my real answer:

I want you to keep coming around, I want you to bring your kids around, I want you to ask me questions, ask my advice, tell me your problems, ask for my opinion, ask for my help. I want you to come over and rant about your problems, rant about life, whatever. Tell me about your job, your worries. I want you to continue sharing your life with me. Come over and laugh with me, or laugh at me, I don't care. Hearing you laugh is music to me.

I spent the better part of my life raising you the best way I knew how. I made many mistakes and I'm not bragging, but you did turn out really good. Now, give me time to sit back and admire my work, I'm pretty proud of it.

Raid my refrigerator, help yourself, I really don't mind. In fact, I wouldn't want it any other way.

I want you to spend your money making a better life for you and your family, I have the things I need. I want to see you happy and healthy. When you ask me what I want for Christmas, I say "nothing" because you've already been giving me my gift all year. I want you.

Very well put! And that is why I'm not in the Christmas spirit I talk to my kids, not as much as I would like, but I do. I know their reasons and it sucks, it makes any holiday just another day.....

My personal favorite day of the year is Ground Hog Day ...I celebrate it each year... remembering past GH Days and hoping for future GH Days! Good things will happen if you believe in the Great Ground Hog.....

:party:

Edited by SnakeEater
  • Like 1

My friend that Christmas right there!!....Very well said Wick.

My kids each year ask me the same question. After thinking about it, I decided I'd give them my real answer:What do I want for Christmas? I want you. I want you to keep coming around, I want you to bring your kids around, I want you to ask me questions, ask my advice, tell me your problems, ask for my opinion, ask for my help. I want you to come over and rant about your problems, rant about life, whatever. Tell me about your job, your worries. I want you to continue sharing your life with me. Come over and laugh with me, or laugh at me, I don't care. Hearing you laugh is music to me.

This^

:grouphug:

I happen to be very depressed around the holidays myself, Doug. Not afraid to say it. Never liked them. And as a matter of fact, the Grinch is my favorite Xmas show. I own the DVD and G and I watch it every year. :shrug:

Jim, I’m working on the 350.....

Having a problem with your color choice tho.

Could ya do Yellow with non Recaros???

:lurk:

Commerialized or not you can still enjoy Christmas it is a great time of year for family friends to get together & enjoy this special time of year.

No folking way I hate the colour yellow especially on cars, now get to it . Did anyone tell you it was the Christmas season, you a Grinch or what .

Commerialized or not you can still enjoy Christmas it is a great time of year for family friends to get together & enjoy this special time of year.

Exactly!!

Im with Canada Jim, Yellow is horrible on a car but I am not a yellow fan either

Morning ALL........................ :dance:

LIME GREEN is the Best and FASTEST Color for ANY Vehicle.......especially MUSTANGS.

67 Degrees NOW with a HIGH of 77 Degrees........................ :clapping::yahoo::clapping:

This^

:grouphug:

I happen to be very depressed around the holidays myself, Doug. Not afraid to say it. Never liked them. And as a matter of fact, the Grinch is my favorite Xmas show. I own the DVD and G and I watch it every year. :shrug:

You got it! I have no favorite movies.... we may watch one or two from Direct TV other than that my life is boring.