I took a screenshot.  Thanks...most impressive...sure the pic will be gone pronto.

8 hours ago, svtkeith said:

Holy crap crypto!!.....how that heck have you been?...stick around bud nice seeing you back around.......as far as posting pics of my Gals?

Oh yeah!! once in a while I wake the boys up....:hysterical:

Hi Keith.

All is good here.

Living in Norway for the past 4 years, planning on staying, I started to get tired of moving around.

I miss all the fun on this thread, will stick around, for sure.

Where's rufraft, don't see him here, I bet he's either doing some roast pot or painting something at home.

Will catch up with all of you guys.

Cheers to y'all!

3 hours ago, Bearbo said:

I took a screenshot.  Thanks...most impressive...sure the pic will be gone pronto.

What, this forum now is censored too? Did they hire someone from facebook to do it?

Back in the day there was no such a thing here. I hope you're kidding.

14 hours ago, 08 snake said:

Woody !!

long time no see i hope all is well up in the North

All is good. Colder tha a witch’s butt. -19 right now. That’s about it. Great seeing you on here, Jeff!!

7 hours ago, Sargntmoon said:

Been a bit laid up. 4 ruptured disc, spinal stenosis and some kind of facet something or other. Had a couple radar guided spinal injections. Waiting on a spinal cord stimulator, I fear it may be an electric vibrator stuffed up my bunghole. The doc seems a bit "Alternative", made me wear the "Gown" front opening for the back inspection even though he only had to review my MRI. Hey Hawkeye Is that normal?

Sarge, my wife has spinal cord stimulator.  Has had it around 10 yrs.  Its what keeps her walking all these years for the pain.

8 hours ago, Sargntmoon said:

Been a bit laid up. 4 ruptured disc, spinal stenosis and some kind of facet something or other. Had a couple radar guided spinal injections. Waiting on a spinal cord stimulator, I fear it may be an electric vibrator stuffed up my bunghole. The doc seems a bit "Alternative", made me wear the "Gown" front opening for the back inspection even though he only had to review my MRI. Hey Hawkeye Is that normal?

Holy crap Sarge sorry to hear that sound painful....a sore back and electric vibrators up the bung hole don't sound normal to me!!!..........:fear:

8 hours ago, Sargntmoon said:
As I was getting in bed, she said, "You’re drunk".   

I said, "How do you know?" 

She said, "You live next door.”

image001.jpg

:drool:

4 hours ago, crypto said:

Hi Keith.

All is good here.

Living in Norway for the past 4 years, planning on staying, I started to get tired of moving around.

I miss all the fun on this thread, will stick around, for sure.

Where's rufraft, don't see him here, I bet he's either doing some roast pot or painting something at home.

Will catch up with all of you guys.

Cheers to y'all!

That's great to hear crypto I hear Norway is a gorgeous Country...awesome that you're sticking around bud!!...:thumbsup:

As far as Ruff he picked up his ball and bat and left here long ago... then had his own tread and picked up his ball and bat and left there

not long ago...so who knows!!......:shrug:

5 minutes ago, svtkeith said:

That's great to hear crypto I hear Norway is a gorgeous Country...awesome that you're sticking around bud!!...:thumbsup:

As far as Ruff he picked up his ball and bat and left here long ago... then had his own tread and picked up his ball and bat and left there

not long ago...so who knows!!......:shrug:

it's like he fell of the edge of the earth

Welcome to the NEW SITE hope everyone had a great Xmas.

10 hours ago, Sargntmoon said:

Folk sorry to hear that Sarge hope things get better for ya.

5 hours ago, crypto said:

What, this forum now is censored too? Did they hire someone from facebook to do it?

Back in the day there was no such a thing here. I hope you're kidding.

Wow they make a new site & Crypto is back how did they do that . Whats up bud

34 minutes ago, shelby001 said:

:drop:

What's wrong Jim get a boner and fell down?.............:hysterical:

Hope you and family is enjoying the Holidays bud.....

6 minutes ago, mywickedshelby said:

Hello Men

Hope all is well around the Team Shelby globe.

All is well here Wick hope all is good your way?

4 hours ago, 08 snake said:

it's like he fell of the edge of the earth

“Edge of the earth” :chairshot:

Getting ready for some seat time in the Boss. Heading to 74F here today!!! :dance:

Found the tranny speed sensor was leaking on the side of the transmission , and NOT the tail shaft seal on the Gurney.  That saved an a$$load of time and work!! Made my day yesterdee. Part is $30 and one bolt holds her in. I prolly coulda just done a new o-ring on the old sensor and cured the leak, but that sensor is ten years old, so..................

I hate these warm days in Az. :hide:

2 hours ago, svtkeith said:

What's wrong Jim get a boner and fell down?.............:hysterical:

Hope you and family is enjoying the Holidays bud.....

:whistling:

7 minutes ago, shelby001 said:

:whistling:

OH ya had a great Xmas in a deep freeze right now , how was your holiday?

Edited by shelby001

42 minutes ago, BIKEBOY said:

Getting ready for some seat time in the Boss. Heading to 74F here today!!! :dance:

Found the tranny speed sensor was leaking on the side of the transmission , and NOT the tail shaft seal on the Gurney.  That saved an a$$load of time and work!! Made my day yesterdee. Part is $30 and one bolt holds her in. I prolly coulda just done a new o-ring on the old sensor and cured the leak, but that sensor is ten years old, so..................

-18c tonight going out to make ice .:dance:

1 hour ago, BIKEBOY said:

Glad to hear that's all it was BB....I know feel bad for you 74 is kinda hot..................:cool:

55 minutes ago, shelby001 said:

OH ya had a great Xmas in a deep freeze right now , how was your holiday?

That 's great Jim....same here bud the oldest boy is home and we're off ATV'g later....deep freeze here also but it's what we want for the ice and trails.