4 minutes ago, mywickedshelby said:

Anyone going to Barrett Jackson Scottsdale?

When is that Wick?

3 hours ago, shelby001 said:

Wow non of these cars had heaters?

They do. But most of the cars have been sitting in the 20 degree F parking garage, turned off, for hours. :banghead:

Back from the New Year's Eve visit in MI.  Enjoying another day off and catching up on what I didn't do over the last 4 days.  And the puppy is glad to be home.

7 hours ago, shelby001 said:

Just a little advise DO NOT OPEN  the TS  NTT site when at work .:cool:

YEP, the WHOLE SITE is all messed up on my Work Computer, all Scrambled and about a Mile Long.  There is always someone thinking they can make it better and they usually fail so bad.

Edited by tesgt350

On 12/28/2017 at 4:51 PM, Sargntmoon said:

From 1 to 100 how much relief did she get from it? Do you know if it was the Boston Scientific?

On a scale of 1 to 10 for her pain, she was always at an 11

With the stimulator, she told me most of the time its about 3 to 4

On 12/28/2017 at 4:51 PM, Sargntmoon said:

From 1 to 100 how much relief did she get from it? Do you know if it was the Boston Scientific?

Dont know if it was a boston scientific.

22 minutes ago, 07gt500conv said:

Morning NTT

Good to be back from Vacation!!

Where did you go Jimmer?

12 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

YEP, the WHOLE SITE is all messed up on my Work Computer, all Scrambled and about a Mile Long.  There is always someone thinking they can make it better and they usually fail so bad.

It opens okay, just gonna take some getting use to. My comment was based on the type of image that was posted (and sub-sequentially quoted a couple of times) I know Steve-Oh had the same complaint, as much as we are all a bunch of perverts, nude images WILL get us terminated if the wrong, (or right) person happens to be walking by. And I work in close proximity to VP's, Directors, Managers and several high up people. It just ain't worth the risk.

Morning NTTer's and Happy New Year.  Finally back to work since the 22nd and already want to leave again.......sounds like a long year ahead. :drop:

Good morning! It's all down hill from here this week :yahoo:

23 hours ago, svtkeith said:

You're Folkin RETIRED!!!!!!.................:slapfight:

I'm not a sitter, as you probably see from my posts. With winter, yard work and car shows/cruises come to a grinding halt. I took that part time job to get me thru the winter, build up my Bash funds and keep from getting divorced by hanging around the house too much. One can only build so many trains and drink so much beer, you know? :shrug:

2 hours ago, Doug_GT350 said:

It opens okay, just gonna take some getting use to. My comment was based on the type of image that was posted (and sub-sequentially quoted a couple of times) I know Steve-Oh had the same complaint, as much as we are all a bunch of perverts, nude images WILL get us terminated if the wrong, (or right) person happens to be walking by. And I work in close proximity to VP's, Directors, Managers and several high up people. It just ain't worth the risk.

I know what I would  do if it were me ,.avoid  that site until i got home to use my personal computer . Like you said its not worth the risk of losing your job.

3 minutes ago, ejrail said:

I'm not a sitter, as you probably see from my posts. With winter, yard work and car shows/cruises come to a grinding halt. I took that part time job to get me thru the winter, build up my Bash funds and keep from getting divorced by hanging around the house too much. One can only build so many trains and drink so much beer, you know? :shrug:

Why not be a WAL - Mart greeter it would be a lot warmer.

2 hours ago, svtkeith said:

No not one of my Gals but she's using one of my Gals vibrators...............:hysterical:

Now that's funny!!:drool:

23 minutes ago, shelby001 said:

Why not be a WAL - Mart greeter it would be a lot warmer.

I'd be so busy taking pics for "the People of Walmart". they'd probably fire me. 

34 minutes ago, shelby001 said:

I know what I would  do if it were me ,.avoid  that site until i got home to use my personal computer . Like you said its not worth the risk of losing your job.

My personal computer is my phone. :hysterical:

8 minutes ago, ejrail said:

I'd be so busy taking pics for "the People of Walmart". they'd probably fire me. 

Now that would be a great career move!!!

Good Morning NTT.

Thanks for the card & donation to my toy drive Keith.

But you used an old address, I just got them this morning.

We moved from Clifton in 2014

My new address is 

43 Jackson St

Nutley NJ 07110

Thank you Brother.

3 hours ago, ejrail said:

To much beer??.....didn't think that was possible for an NTT'r...........:shrug:

1 hour ago, mywickedshelby said:

Keith,

Barrett Jackson Scottsdale runs from Jan 14 to the 21st.

The Shelby VIP Experience is Jan 18 to 21.

I get to Scottsdale on the 17th.

No probs bud....sorry about the address but now got the new one thanks!!....and thanks for the info on the BJ auction.

Happy Humping Day, I think.  My first day back this year, so my brain is a little off.  I wanna know why all that Arctic air can't stay in the Arctic.  A week of weather with highs in single digits is crazy.

and I think the notifications aren't understanding what I want.