5 hours ago, kstrong said:

Keith has had a  few dogs, I think this might be a pick of one of them. :)dick dog.jpg

:hysterical:

18 minutes ago, 07gt500conv said:

Morning NTT, a bit warmer down here, 34 degrees on way into office

36F here and windy the rain has now ended so the storm was a dud.......way to warm for this time of year it went up to 43F last night

that's just not right for this area this time of year.

Mornin NTT   -25c this morning with a high of -16c  great for our out door ice rinks .

Edited by shelby001

January 12 & 13 looks to be pretty nice for the NPD Show in Ocala FL.

High of 73 with a 30% chance of Rain on Friday

High of 66 with a 10% chance of Rain on Saturday

1 hour ago, MY500SS said:

Morning NTTer's.........It''s Friday. :yahoo: .

WhoHooo!!!  I was hoping it was.  All the days off has me brain confused.

-10F here.  I think it was warmer a couple hours ago cuz I think it was only -4 when I got to work.  We're looking at a 40 degree warm-up this weekend and that won't even get us above freezing. :cold:

2 hours ago, shelby001 said:

Mornin NTT   -25c this morning with a high of -16c  great for our out door ice rinks .

Holy crap Jim I saw on the mews where they're skating on lake Ontario the ice looks like glass it's so smooth....I wish we were colder here

it's going to go down to -10 tonight can't wait.

1 minute ago, DrHawkeye said:

-10F here.  I think it was warmer a couple hours ago cuz I think it was only -4 when I got to work.  We're looking at a 40 degree warm-up this weekend and that won't even get us above freezing. :cold:

Gear up your Husky and go Komaticing...:dogwalk:

35 minutes ago, svtkeith said:

Gear up your Husky and go Komaticing...:dogwalk:

I'm gonna get a plastic toboggan and let him pull me around the back yard this weekend.  Time to find out if he's a musher.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DrHawkeye said:

I'm gonna get a plastic toboggan and let him pull me around the back yard this weekend.  Time to find out if he's a musher.

It's in his DNA he will pull....watch it he'll have you sliding down Lake Shore Dr begging him to stop.....:hysterical:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, DrHawkeye said:

WhoHooo!!!  I was hoping it was.  All the days off has me brain confused.

Same here........always takes me a week or two to get back into the swing.

7 hours ago, svtkeith said:

Holy crap Jim I saw on the mews where they're skating on lake Ontario the ice looks like glass it's so smooth....I wish we were colder here

it's going to go down to -10 tonight can't wait.

Just in from flooding it is -18c here & going to be -25 c with wind chill - 35 c to -40c  I`am sure no one will be out skating tonight. I will send some snow & cold weather to ya.:lol:

Edited by shelby001

24 minutes ago, shelby001 said:

Just in from flooding it is -18c here & going to be -25 c with wind chill - 35 c to -40c  I`am sure no one will be out skating tonight. I will send some snow & cold weather to ya.:lol:

Folk yeah I'd settle for half those temps Jim....it's going down to -10 tonight so not bad.

Looking like clear skies and mid-70s for the weekend.  The Shelbys in the garage are waiting to go out for a cruise.  I plan to oblige, as always.

Mornin NTT  Colder than a witch`s T#T here this sunny morning.

12 hours ago, 66GT350PS said:

Looking like clear skies and mid-70s for the weekend.  The Shelbys in the garage are waiting to go out for a cruise.  I plan to oblige, as always.

ENJOY .

Canada wins gold - congrat`s to Team Canada  junior hockey team .

1 hour ago, shelby001 said:

Canada wins gold - congrat`s to Team Canada  junior hockey team .

:clapping:WooHoo!!

What a game though, did you see the Swede captain throw his silver metal into the crowd? Acting like he was 12...They played a fantastic game and there was no need for that kind of childishness.

25 minutes ago, 06H275 said:

What a game though, did you see the Swede captain throw his silver metal into the crowd? Acting like he was 12...They played a fantastic game and there was no need for that kind of childishness.

Ya they played a great game, no need to pull that stunt , should have been proud of winning a metal., hope he grows up .

Edited by shelby001

4 hours ago, 06H275 said:

06 the problem today is no one knows how to lose...when you get schools and sports treating kids like infants this happen and will get worse...this BS

where all kids get a trophy no matter what is ruining the children.... in the reality of life you win and you lose and if you were brought up in a system where

all wins then when you go out in life and lose like everyone does in some point in life they just can't handle it and that's what you saw right there...2nd place to

him meant nothing it had to be all or nothing...sad really.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 07gt500conv said:

Image may contain: 6 people, people smiling, shoes, sky, outdoor and text

Good thing....could have been much worse like maybe spring in Canada!!......pei1.jpg.3bcd5328d1ba4402797c0cc3d400d572.jpg:hysterical:

• Like 1

Florida's usual Winters...................

25399138_926125747553882_4601950272835461342_n.jpg

25550153_522927934730563_1257493092126429387_n.jpg