9 hours ago, tekheavy said:

YUP!!

Xgk5rNi.jpg

:hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

FOLK!!!!!!...................Folkin near spit my milk out all over the monitor as soon as a saw this pic....

Mornin NTT -21c going to warm up a bit after today

16 hours ago, svtkeith said:

06 the problem today is no one knows how to lose...when you get schools and sports treating kids like infants this happen and will get worse...this BS

where all kids get a trophy no matter what is ruining the children.... in the reality of life you win and you lose and if you were brought up in a system where

all wins then when you go out in life and lose like everyone does in some point in life they just can't handle it and that's what you saw right there...2nd place to

him meant nothing it had to be all or nothing...sad really.

I agree , we need to teach them to be responsible,  accountable  &  understand  life has its ups & downs , everything is not going to be handed to you on a golden platter. 

Anderson acted like a spoiled 3 year old & needs to grow up, he sure wouldn`t be my pick for the  captain. 

Edited by shelby001

20 minutes ago, shelby001 said:

Mornin NTT -21c going to warm up a bit after today

-17 here Jim but you guys have been steady into the -20's Jim that's like the old days when it really got cold.

20 minutes ago, grsybtch said:

Good Morning Boys!

SteveOh!!!!.....Nice seeing you around bud!!..............:victory:

39 minutes ago, svtkeith said:

-17 here Jim but you guys have been steady into the -20's Jim that's like the old days when it really got cold.

13 days  now but as I tell people that  complain, this a Canadian winter  deal with it.  

Well off to the rink to watch the championship games of this weekend tournament both   GD & GS teams made the finals .

Morning all.......................

I'm gone a few days a few days this place has gone to hell with beach pics! :redcard:

1 hour ago, shelby001 said:

13 days  now but as I tell people that  complain, this a Canadian winter  deal with it.  

Exactly Jim!!....Get out and enjoy there's many thing to do out there pond hockey is going crazy around here right now and I'm

damn sure it's going on up there also.

12 minutes ago, ejrail said:

I'm gone a few days a few days this place has gone to hell with beach pics! :redcard:

Sexy huh??...............:hysterical:

4 hours ago, svtkeith said:

Exactly Jim!!....Get out and enjoy there's many thing to do out there pond hockey is going crazy around here right now and I'm

damn sure it's going on up there also.

It sure is .

Good Night All......see ya in the Morning.

Good Morning all........

On 1/7/2018 at 7:55 AM, svtkeith said:

:hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

FOLK!!!!!!...................Folkin near spit my milk out all over the monitor as soon as a saw this pic....

:happyfeet:

Mornin NTT  Snowing here 4 "  but a lot milder,  hope it quits soon . Proud grandpa this morning both grandson & grand daughter teams won  their championship games in this weekend tournament. Oh & non of the losing teams threw there silver medals away.   

4 minutes ago, 07gt500conv said:

Morning NTT

Drove 350 to work today, sorry Doug, its so cold for you.

It was 50 here this morning

Checked the Shelbys today 50.5 F every things good .:)   

This must be the season for Web Site Up Dates, SAAC has been down for about a Week and I spent a couple of days redoing a few of mine.

1 hour ago, shelby001 said:

Mornin NTT  Snowing here 4 "  but a lot milder,  hope it quits soon . Proud grandpa this morning both grandson & grand daughter teams won  their championship games in this weekend tournament. Oh & non of the losing teams threw there silver medals away.   

A huge congrats to the Grand kids Jim.....they didn't because they have a sensible coach and parents that teach them how life really is maybe.

good morning NTT

Been busy taking care of Dale........she is really sick...

congrats to the grandkids Jim.

I read through all the comments & piccs from the last few days and honestly, you guys are the best.

The pic of Keith from Tek........classic NTT.......never gets old.......:grouphug:

32 minutes ago, mywickedshelby said:

good morning NTT

Been busy taking care of Dale........she is really sick...

congrats to the grandkids Jim.

I read through all the comments & piccs from the last few days and honestly, you guys are the best.

The pic of Keith from Tek........classic NTT.......never gets old.......:grouphug:

Sorry to hear about Dale Wick...all the best and hope she feels better soon bud.

Yeah beautiful pic of me....as you see I've gained a few ounces!!..............:hysterical: