53 minutes ago, Doug_GT350 said:

:violin:

I made sure to note "SoCal cold".........because that's dang cold for the thin skinned weenies that mostly populate this stupid state.

WhooHoo it's Friday!!!  As soon as I get my Jeep back from the shop I'll be a happy camper.  Power steering system was leaking, or at least that's what I was told.  Hoping they get it done by 1 like was planned or they're gonna have to drive me home, and then get me when it's done.

Here is a cool Photo.............

2074971322_b1867d60a7_b.jpg

2 hours ago, Doug_GT350 said:

Yeah I have one from the 07 model year....

aerial 07.jpg

Was that taken in 2006? I remember  seeing truck loads of Black G.T`s leaving Ford 

Evenin all youzzzzz.......Thanks guys had a blast with the boy as usual...........And nope never saw any moose Doc Hawk......not this time anyway....:thumbsup:

14 hours ago, MY500SS said:

Happy Friday NTTer's.  SoCal cold this morning........45f

I grew up in Minnesota. I went to bootcamp in San Diego in 1972, end of Nov. I went to Camp Pendelton early Jan. Froze my dads off!

Mornin NTT    Its the weekend  me thinks.  Glad you enjoyed the time with your son, any bad weather there? The weather is up & down every two days , no snow, no ice just some rain.

8 hours ago, shelby001 said:

Mornin NTT    Its the weekend  me thinks.  Glad you enjoyed the time with your son, any bad weather there? The weather is up & down every two days , no snow, no ice just some rain.

Thanks Jim..............as far as the weather one day it's cold the next it's raining....it was -12 last night and Pitch and I went ATV'g today

and it was sunny and +1 and going to snow Monday then rain on Tuesday....winters like this suck IMO.

Morning all......................

Morning everyone.................

Mornin NTT Looks like back to winter after a mild spell 4-6" of snow coming.

Morning NTTer's.  We got winds back this week...........hopefully no more fires.

39 minutes ago, shelby001 said:

Mornin NTT Looks like back to winter after a mild spell 4-6" of snow coming.

Snowstorm coming tonight and tomorrow AND once again changing to RAIN!!...Folkin RAIN!!!....getting sick of rain.

Give me 10 feet of snow but KEEP the Folkin rain...........:rant2:

48 minutes ago, svtkeith said:

Snowstorm coming tonight and tomorrow AND once again changing to RAIN!!...Folkin RAIN!!!....getting sick of rain.

Sounds good to me, I'll take 10' of snow here.  Went skiing one time in Cali (well, technically Nevada) about a week after the resorts got dumped on by 10' of snow. That was fun, except it was my first time in that much powder, so some areas were more difficult than others.

1 hour ago, svtkeith said:

It's been between High 60's to Low 70's here the last few Days........Mild light Rain last night so I hope my Grass turns back to Green so I can mow it.

40 minutes ago, DrHawkeye said:

Sounds good to me, I'll take 10' of snow here.  Went skiing one time in Cali (well, technically Nevada) about a week after the resorts got dumped on by 10' of snow. That was fun, except it was my first time in that much powder, so some areas were more difficult than others.

Skiing is fun....Pitch and I use to go often but now maybe get out once a month and lately with our warmer winters the ski surface is very

icy and not the best conditions for skiing...there's a ski resort about 20 mins from us.

12 minutes ago, tesgt350 said:

It's been between High 60's to Low 70's here the last few Days........Mild light Rain last night so I hope my Grass turns back to Green so I can mow it.

I want my damn lawn WHITE!!!.....the grass is actually still green.

1 minute ago, svtkeith said:

Skiing is fun....Pitch and I use to go often but now maybe get out once a month and lately with our warmer winters the ski surface is very

icy and not the best conditions for skiing...there's a ski resort about 20 mins from us.

No skiing nearby, so I haven't done it since I left Cali.  The last place I skied was Squaw Valley.  That was a major blast.

2 minutes ago, DrHawkeye said:

No skiing nearby, so I haven't done it since I left Cali.  The last place I skied was Squaw Valley.  That was a major blast.

Never say something like skiing in a squaw's valley to Keith........ You're just asking for trouble!