Morning all........................ Trump did excellent with the SOTU last night........ Afterwards, many kept saying how he did not unify the room..... they were right..........that's because the Democrats and Liberals have so much Hate in their Hearts, they will never see anything good.  They have proven that they all must go.

9 hours ago, Sargntmoon said:

I'd say Trump did pretty well tonight

2 hours ago, svtkeith said:

If you're a true American absolutely.... if your an idiot like Nancy Pelosi and the rest of the Democ Rats that were there of course not.

2 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

Morning all........................ Trump did excellent with the SOTU last night........ Afterwards, many kept saying how he did not unify the room..... they were right..........that's because the Democrats and Liberals have so much Hate in their Hearts, they will never see anything good.  They have proven that they all must go.

"Americans are dreamers too".................BEST quote.  Well said Mr. President.

happy humping day.  And payday.  Did anybody get to check out the Super Blue Blood Moon this morning?  I got to see it at about 99% total, but then it just disappeared and I couldn't find it, then it went over the horizon.  but it looked pretty good as the shadow was falling on it.

56 minutes ago, grsybtch said:

Howdy  :wave:

Howdy back  :wave: :wave:

3 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

:thumbsup:

1 minute ago, DrHawkeye said:

happy humping day.  And payday.  Did anybody get to check out the Super Blue Blood Moon this morning?  I got to see it at about 99% total, but then it just disappeared and I couldn't find it, then it went over the horizon.  but it looked pretty good as the shadow was falling on it.

It looked White, with a thin red outline to me.

1 hour ago, MY500SS said:

"Americans are dreamers too".................BEST quote.  Well said Mr. President.

:thumbsup:

Did any of you hear about the teacher that told his class after he saw a student wearing a military shirt....That they the US military men and women

are the lowest of the low?.......yeah you have the right to say what you want in a free Country but that ass jack should be bitch slapped IMO.

8 minutes ago, DrHawkeye said:

Thought that was only tonight?..............:headscratch:

36 minutes ago, svtkeith said:

Thought that was only tonight?..............:headscratch:

Nope, the eclipse was right before dawn this morning.  Although it was after dawn on the east coast and Atlantic, so they didn't get to see it.  And even here totality was just as the Moon was hitting the horizon.  Was better farther west.

40 minutes ago, svtkeith said:

Did any of you hear about the teacher that told his class after he saw a student wearing a military shirt....That they the US military men and women

are the lowest of the low?.......yeah you have the right to say what you want in a free Country but that ass jack should be bitch slapped IMO.

yeah, I may defend his rights to say that, but damn, it's gonna take a whole lotta restraint not to knock him on his ass if I heard him say that.

42 minutes ago, DrHawkeye said:

Nope, the eclipse was right before dawn this morning.  Although it was after dawn on the east coast and Atlantic, so they didn't get to see it.  And even here totality was just as the Moon was hitting the horizon.  Was better farther west.

Ok thanks for that info because I was going to be looking out for that tonight but now will just go to bed.....:hysterical:

43 minutes ago, DrHawkeye said:

yeah, I may defend his rights to say that, but damn, it's gonna take a whole lotta restraint not to knock him on his ass if I heard him say that.

Exactly my feelings and I'm not American but it kills me when idiots like that have the right to say crap when they want because OF military

people that have served..... some even lost their lives and limbs for that Folk head.

Good Afternoon NTT.

I hope everyone is doing well.

I have a few irons in the fire.....could be big for me.....please keep Dale and I in your thoughts these next few days...

thank you.....:salute:

7 minutes ago, mywickedshelby said:

Good Afternoon NTT.

I have a few irons in the fire.....could be big for me.....please keep Dale and I in your thoughts these next few days...

Consider it done!!! Are you coming out of retirement? I hope she feels better soon!

2 hours ago, mywickedshelby said:

Good Afternoon NTT.

Will do........

2 hours ago, mywickedshelby said:

Good Afternoon NTT.

Done deal bud....Good luck to you and all the best to Dale for a full recovery.

5 hours ago, mywickedshelby said:

Good Afternoon NTT.

Good thoughts and positive waves for Michael and Dale.

Good Morning Everyone.........................

Mornin NTT    Yes Doc, I saw the blue moon /super moon the other night, quite impressive . 

Bruno good luck & hope Dale is feeling better.

23 hours ago, svtkeith said:

I know I would have to respond to his remark, what a jerk , but that`s how I got into trouble at school for speaking out about things .

Yesterday I noticed that one of my Web Sites was hacked.  It is a one page site for now but some company selling Shoes turned half the page into a Link to THEIR web site.  If I right click on the page to "View Source" I can see the Link they installed BUT, if I go to my "Note Book" go to that page, the Link is NOT there so I can't remove it. 

On a side note, last night I also noticed that both of my Anti-Virus Programs have been removed.  :censored::rant2::censored::rant2: