6 minutes ago, tesgt350 said:

Yesterday I noticed that one of my Web Sites was hacked.  It is a one page site for now but some company selling Shoes turned half the page into a Link to THEIR web site.  If I right click on the page to "View Source" I can see the Link they installed BUT, if I go to my "Note Book" go to that page, the Link is NOT there so I can't remove it. 

On a side note, last night I also noticed that both of my Anti-Virus Programs have been removed.  :censored::rant2::censored::rant2:

Do you have a pair of goochie shoes size 10?....and how much?...............:lurk:

1 hour ago, svtkeith said:

Do you have a pair of goochie shoes size 10?....and how much?...............:lurk:

You really have to stop shopping in the Kiddie Department just so you can say you wear a size 10............:whistling:

:hysterical2:

Just now, tesgt350 said:

You really have to stop shopping in the Kiddie Department just so you can say you wear a size 10............:whistling:

They say a mans penis is judged by his shoe size..... I wear a size 6 and a half.... :yahoo:

Which incidentally is why I put a supercharger on Shelly... got make up for it somehow....

1 hour ago, tesgt350 said:

And what's wrong with shopping in the kiddie dept?............:shrug:

1 hour ago, Doug_GT350 said:

They say a mans penis is judged by his shoe size..... I wear a size 6 and a half.... :yahoo:

Which incidentally is why I put a supercharger on Shelly... got make up for it somehow....

Yeah but women like it that big around....................:hysterical2:

Howdy everyone.

Dale is 75% and went back to work. Against my objections.......I want to make sure she doesnt just end up back in bed........

What has the world come to.......I spent my time trying to keep her OUT OF BED these days.......

Thanks so much for the well wishes. Stay tuned for an update in the next few days.

2 hours ago, mywickedshelby said:

Howdy everyone.

Dale is 75% and went back to work. Against my objections.......I want to make sure she doesnt just end up back in bed........

What has the world come to.......I spent my time trying to keep her OUT OF BED these days.......

Thanks so much for the well wishes. Stay tuned for an update in the next few days.

Great news about Dale......Oh how life changes one over time huh?...:hysterical:

Morning all yuse people..........................:yahoo: It's Friday   

F1 is getting rid of the "Grid Girls", will SEMA be next?

2012-SEMA-Blond-Girl-2.jpg

Gorgeous-Girls-Of-SEMA-2015-8.jpg

thY4RW179R.jpg

Edited by tesgt350

20 hours ago, mywickedshelby said:

Howdy everyone.

Now that's funny.

Happy to hear Dale is feeling better and on the mend.......please pass on our hugs.

2 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

Morning all yuse people..........................:yahoo: It's Friday   

You say its Friday I thought it was Saturday , Hmmmmm

1 hour ago, shelby001 said:

You say its Friday I thought it was Saturday , Hmmmmm

You can tell who's retired and who's still working....

Which are people gonna do more: watch the Super Bowl, or watch the Super Bowl commercials?

1 hour ago, DrHawkeye said:

Which are people gonna do more: watch the Super Bowl, or watch the Super Bowl commercials?

I guess I will be in the latter group, since I won't be watching the game, I will be seeing the commercials when they air at a later date.

Neither for me.........I have better things to than watch the SB............ Clean my Belly Button,  Go see if any of my Neighbors need their Dog Poop picked up,  Go get Botox in my Buttox, Pop Zits on Strangers Backs............need I go on............

Depends if they STAND at attention during the anthem I might watch  it.

1 hour ago, shelby001 said:

Depends if they STAND at attention during the anthem I might watch  it.

They may not show that part.

5 hours ago, DrHawkeye said:

After disrespecting the flag and US anthem they can shove their football up the glory hole.

3 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

Neither for me.........I have better things to than watch the SB............ Clean my Belly Button,  Go see if any of my Neighbors need their Dog Poop picked up,  Go get Botox in my Buttox, Pop Zits on Strangers Backs............need I go on............

Boy you Floridians!!!!.............:doh:

3 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

:drop:

Morning all...................

a lot of you know that I am running again for County Commissioner for 2020.  The Same seat as I went for in 2016.  The only competition I had was the Commissioner that held the seat.  She won with 67%, I feel I did very well considering she is VERY well known and was very unknown.   I just found out last night that She will NOT run again in 2020.  I was the only one that ran against her in 2016 because of who she is but now that she is retiring, there may be a great number of people jumping in.  I just have to hope people remember ME now.  I have already started campaigning a little to stay on peoples mind.

Campaign Banner 2.png