Sign in to follow this  
AFBLUE

AFBLUE's wife needs your vote

Her name is urbanmommy. There are a lot of deserving women to vote for but if you are so inclined...

Edited by AFBLUE

Your wife is an inspiration for all of us. Amazing what we can do with a little determination. Tell her congratulations and best of luck.

I'm in! :happy feet:

Thanks to all of you for your vote!!

The competition is fierce, and I know I'm probably out of my league, but it's worth a try. I just want my story to get out there to as many women as possible. So many women, especially moms, assume that after a certain age, they can never get back in shape or transform their bodies. IT CAN HAPPEN! It just takes persistence and patience.

Even IronMan magazine needs to hear my story. :)

Thanks again! I wish you all a wonderful holiday weekend!

Urbanmommy

Edited by urbanmommy

You just got my vote :yup: I would like to see urban mommy and Tana Banana wrestle...;.)

I'm going to send my wife a link right now to the bodybuilding.com site to get her motivated :drool:

Edited by ccmellies

Guys, you can vote multiple times. I did. The bad thing is you have to lool at AFblues wife and realize she's take ;)

Guys, you can vote multiple times. I did. The bad thing is you have to lool at AFblues wife and realize she's take ;)

You need to stop looking at that website because you can't even talk anymore :hysterical2::hysterical2:

ok, I voted twice!! I was going to leave a comment on your profile with a pic but I couldn't find a pic that really showed my pecks...come to think of it, I don't think I have pecks anymore...Hope you win! Craig

You need to stop looking at that website because you can't even talk anymore :hysterical2::hysterical2:

Blahhhh Blahhhh Blahhhh..... :hysterical::hysterical:

Well, I am kinda shy ya know :hysterical:

Edited by svttim

Blahhhh Blahhhh Blahhhh..... :hysterical::hysterical:

What you at laughin popsicle boy? :cold:

Now go out and vote