ShelbyEra08

Black SS with Red Stripes

Not sure if anyone posted this before

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/photopost/s...php/photo/84325

Looks real just changed strips back to red or vip and kept red stripe package, but my 2 he changed yhem to red did not see dash plate looks awsome.I understand even on KR they changed strips to black and take off badging for KR ad SS!!!

Yes, it does look good---for a clone :) Look closely, the center caps for the wheels are not correct. The front splitter is also not correct. No front brake ducts. Wrong style hood pins. Not the correct syle of head rest covers. I whish I could see the front and side badging a little better. It just does not look correct. There is also something on the drivers side of the KB unit that I have not seen before. The side stripe is also not correct. Doesn't an 09 have the different type of headlamps? And, here's the biggie---I can assure you we have NOT done an 09 yet!!! But it sure does look sweeet :)

Bud

Well......no more speculation about this one, the budman has spoken..........Clone it is, looks nice though

He could have been smarter with this clone...

For one, flat stripes would look way better than glossy.

If you are gonna go glossy stripes, paint the car flat black....just my opinion....but I have put some serious thought into my car.

Its a long way from where I want it, but it will get there eventually.

Yes, it does look good---for a clone :) Look closely, the center caps for the wheels are not correct. The front splitter is also not correct. No front brake ducts. Wrong style hood pins. Not the correct syle of head rest covers. I whish I could see the front and side badging a little better. It just does not look correct. There is also something on the drivers side of the KB unit that I have not seen before. The side stripe is also not correct. Doesn't an 09 have the different type of headlamps? And, here's the biggie---I can assure you we have NOT done an 09 yet!!! But it sure does look sweeet :)

Bud

I looked at the pictures before I read your post. I came back to list all the things that were wrong, but I can beat Bud!! I will always be second to the Super Snake KING!!!!

MM

Yall didnt notice the wheels are not stamped super snake !!!! got one extra haha

but it sure does look nice, still why not just pay the extra to have it actually on the shelby registry!!!

if you have to change the stripes, do it afterwards.

Yall didnt notice the wheels are not stamped super snake !!!! got one extra haha

but it sure does look nice, still why not just pay the extra to have it actually on the shelby registry!!!

if you have to change the stripes, do it afterwards.

I noticed the wheels, but with the glare I couldnt really read them

With the money they spent I think you could have had a realy SS

MM

Forget about the Super Snake clone, did you check out that guy's photo gallery? Yowzer! He's got some nice pics in there!

:drool::drool::drool:

Forget about the Super Snake clone, did you check out that guy's photo gallery? Yowzer! He's got some nice pics in there!

:drool::drool::drool:

Nice catch E!!

Has anyone else noticed that Shelby Performance Parts is selling a Super Snake car cover in black with Red Stripes?!?!?! :headscratch:

Has anyone else noticed that Shelby Performance Parts is selling a Super Snake car cover in black with Red Stripes?!?!?! :headscratch:

Yes, but that was done strictly as a taunt in my direction... :cry:

My plan is to snake, THEN change the stripes...then it will be what this guy tried to do to his...oh yes, it all comes together...

unfortunately, I have to shell out the monies for a FRPP SC upgrade that gets taken right off and upgrade to the KB to have a true 725 SS...since they wont let me put the KB on a vert in the SS package, so I'll end up another 10k in the hole AFTER the SS upgrade...

But I will have a truly wicked ride then.

Also toying with the idea of going black on the rims too..