Those crazy Brits. My wife is British and of course all of her family is I could see her dad reacting like that if they just had a stalled engine and skimming a cows head. They seem to stay so mellow. I personally would have been a little bit more nervous. I am learning how to fly and am on my 31st hour I should do my first solo within the next month or two. I love it but a stalled engine is my worst fear and skimming a cows head would really freak me out. I am surpised the wing didn't rip off; when you see the cow flip like that it had to have hit its head pretty good. Glad to see the cow is doing OK

Snoopy would have missed him!

Those crazy Brits. My wife is British and of course all of her family is I could see her dad reacting like that if they just had a stalled engine and skimming a cows head. They seem to stay so mellow. I personally would have been a little bit more nervous. I am learning how to fly and am on my 31st hour I should do my first solo within the next month or two. I love it but a stalled engine is my worst fear and skimming a cows head would really freak me out. I am surpised the wing didn't rip off; when you see the cow flip like that it had to have hit its head pretty good. Glad to see the cow is doing OK

Looks like the pilot did a good job. Definate pucker factor. Good luck with you solo, it is an exciting time.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I wana see the :censored: VID.... :banghead:

It takes a while to load on my computer which is hooked to super high speed internet; it takes at least 30 seconds to load. Try to manualy type in the URL insteading of clicking the link.

It takes a while to load on my computer which is hooked to super high speed internet; it takes at least 30 seconds to load. Try to manualy type in the URL insteading of clicking the link.

Thanks CC....Just seen it....The guy doesn't seem to worried about hitting the cow....That could of

been one of my gals. :finger: