Glenn&Steph

Vista Blue SGT Thread

N8s08SGT, what a nice SGT........congrats!

Thanks. Stoked! Dream come true for me. Very excited to be a Shelby owner.

Edited by N8s08SGT

let make a group picture of the different SGT's ?

Thanks

GOD Bless

Jim &Judy

post-35543-0-73610700-1406142776_thumb.jpg

Welcome - and let me compliment you on your taste in cars!

Thanks for the shout out. You mind sharing some info on your wheel/tire setup? I'm thinking I want to go to this same style chrome wheels (some call it Bullett, some have other names). Want to make sure I have the right offsets though, so I'm trying to do my homework...

The rims are American Racing Torq Thrusts. The tires are BFGoodrich 255/45R18 and 285/40R18. Ill have to dig around to see if I have the offset info.

post-28513-0-90043100-1428039136_thumb.jpgpost-28513-0-74266600-1428039168_thumb.jpg Hello Guys,

08SGT0344 here in England. Purchased from a US Serviceman while he was stationed at USAF Lakenheath, in Suffolk UK. He bought the car new in California and gave me all its history paperwork. Have completed a series of upgrades and these included sending the car to Roush UK for a supercharger conversion. Have attached two pictures, one just after the original 60's Shelby Team Driver, Jack Sears, had driven the car,

best wishes to you all

Hey, Redneck Jedi- Imitation is the highest form of flattery. Just ordered new rims and tires, same setup as yours, same sizes, only with Nitto 555 tires. Went with American Muscle, whose Deep Dish Bullets I'm pretty sure are actually American Racing Torq Thrusts. They're mounting, balancing and shipping for free. Even bought some of the large size center caps with the running horse logo. Rims are on back order. I'll post a pic once they're on. I like how they capture the traditional look of the original wheels, but better finish and wider! Thanks for the inspiration!

Hi guys,

Just delivered yesterday from Connecticut to Minnesota. 08SGT1557. Very excited to add another mustang to the family. So far there is just going to be basic interior and a few exterior mods. (shorter antenna and sequential tail lights) Honestly it is a dream come true. I am looking forward to cruising around with it on nice days and taking it to the car shows. And maybe trying to keep up with my dad in the Kr.

Thanks,

Forrest

DSC 3907

DSC 3917

Hi guys,

Just delivered yesterday from Connecticut to Minnesota. 08SGT1557. Very excited to add another mustang to the family. So far there is just going to be basic interior and a few exterior mods. (shorter antenna and sequential tail lights) Honestly it is a dream come true. I am looking forward to cruising around with it on nice days and taking it to the car shows. And maybe trying to keep up with my dad in the Kr.

Thanks,

Forrest

Very nice, glad you found one and everything worked out for you.

Jeff

Hi guys,

Thanks,

Forrest

Good looking stable Gump! If you ever get near Detroit Lakes or Fargo with your SGT let me know. It would be awesome to get some pics with your car and my SGT/SC Convertible.

Paul

I just purchased 08SGT1537.
2008 Shelby GT Convertible, Vista Blue, Manual, IUP, Satin, Shaker 500, HID, Anti-theft, Wheel locks, Ambient Lighting. It has just under 14,000 miles.

I will be looking at selling my current car.
2008 Shelby GT Convertible, Vista Blue, Auto, CSM # 08SGT1991. IUP, Satin, Shaker 500, HID, Anti-theft, Wheel locks, Ambient Lighting. 15,200 miles.
I have a couple people here in town interested. If that does not go through then I will place an ad on the TS site.

I have enjoyed the Automatic, but always did want a Stick car.

post-34445-0-31225400-1433136680_thumb.jpg

Wouldn't it have been less expensive just to do a tranny swap? People do it all the time from auto to manual and manual to auto

Wouldn't it have been less expensive just to do a tranny swap? People do it all the time from auto to manual and manual to auto

Doing so would have destroyed the future value of the vehicle. If future collector value is of any importance the vehicle needs to be stock.

CSM 08SGT1991, my Automatic car, is now listed for sale on the TS website. It is a great car, but I had still wanted a stick car.

The "stick" car was less than an hour from my house for the past couple years, and I did not know about it until 2 weeks before I purchased it.

08sgt convetable manual vista blue 1587 located odessa texas

put for sale for 3 days had the first very intrested buyer come down and test drive and as he drove off to test it i realized i could not sell it. This may make me a ass but i am a ass with a 08sgt

i love the seat inserts where did u get those at

The original owner of the "Automatic" car, 08SGT1991, had them done by an upholsterer here in town. The colour of the inserts and the stitching match the car and stripes. As well, the font used for the lettering also matches the stripes. Very nice touch that he had done. I certainly like the seats as well. Very nice mod, and it is unique. In fact I have swapped the seats into 08SGT1537 now, so 08SGT1991 is now closer to being original.

I have 2008 - SGT-0512 - When I purchased it 3 years ago it had a set of SVT Wheels on it.. I would like to put the chrome wheel back on it that it came with originally..

Does anyone know of a set for sale? Or can someone tell me the exact size etc..

Any Help is Greatly Appreciated!

Thanks !

1SG® M

Thanks Roblectric... I just got off the phone with Ford and they said it's a 18x8.5 Polished Wheel with a Running Pony Center Cap.. Now If I can find someone with a set !

If you know of anyone.. please let me know !

Thanks Again

Thanks Roblectric... I just got off the phone with Ford and they said it's a 18x8.5 Polished Wheel with a Running Pony Center Cap.. Now If I can find someone with a set !

If you know of anyone.. please let me know !

Thanks Again

I have a great set sitting in boxes....

Convince me to sell them. lol

(Send me a PM)