blkGT500nCA

"SHELBY" tool kit

Just bought one of the Shelby Tool Kits, real neat piece to go with the car. It was $79.95 plus shipping 10.95. Purchased from the Restoration Hardware Store in King of Prussia PA. Spoke to Beth, great customer service, shipped out today. They have several sets in stock. 1-610-265-5959

Bob

Thanks for the tip! I called the store and they sold me one as well! Will this be the only one going to Sweden..? :happy feet:

/Nick

catalog lists "shelby mustang, racer for the street" but the store I went to was sold out.....

I found one yesterday at the local store so I grabbed it. Nice book.

Picked up two tool kits and a hat as well. They had 3-4 more tool kits left if anyone is looking....

Edit:

They have a few of the books on Ebay. I think I paid $27 on sale at the store so $30 isnt bad....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Shelby-Must...sspagenameZWDVW

Edited by KiefferGT500

I just picked up a tool kit and a Franklin Mint GT350 at the Restoration Hardware in Roosevelt Field on Long Island They are very cool pieces at 79.95 each [50%reduction]. I got the last Franklin Mint model but there were about 5 tool kits left.

I called the store in roosevelt field today and they had some left. The girl put two aside for me and my friend Greg, he picked them up this afternoon(I was working). Thanks bud glad we both got one.

I'd really like one of those slot car tracks too, but too much space and too many $$$! I've got enough toys right now.....wait a minute, you can NEVER have ENOUGH toys!

Hey Guys,

Does anyone have an extra tool set that they would be willing to sell me? Please PM me!

Thanks

TNTChris

8 hours ago, tg70yblehs said:

Do these sets still exist for sale ?

Not in any store, you have to hunt on eBay.