GT500KR

Anyone know what's going on with Stang Mafia

It was up this morning when I looked and then I had to go do some real work and work on my taxes some, and decided to have a cocktail and relax a bit and - nada...

I don't do updates on my computer unless I perceive a benefit, and if there are major updates I always make a backup of my system first.

Also, I separate the "sytem" from "the data". For example, all of my pictures, Outlook email data files, etc. are on a second drive partition (laptops don't make it easy to do two drives) so if I lose the system I just smack the C: partition and reload the OS and Apps, and hook them back up to the data. It takes alot less time to restore the links to the databases to the apps than it does to try to selectively recover data. It also makes my annual refresh of the OS to eliminate the performance impact of windows rot. I usually sync it to the expiration of my antivirus software. Over the last 5 years I have yet to pay for Norton Antivirus. I always find a 100% rebate detal but haven't started looking yet.

I hope it's back soon.

P.S. Thanks for the TS mods for letting this stand. At least we know that it isn't our own infrastructure. I've gotten bit before on DNS links from Qwest. Everyone takes a beating on the other sites when their site goes down. Goes with the territory.

Edited by twobjshelbys

P.S. Thanks for the TS mods for letting this stand. At least we know that it isn't our own infrastructure. I've gotten bit before on DNS links from Qwest. Everyone takes a beating on the other sites when their site goes down. Goes with the territory.

+1 Thanks TS!

very nice of them Rob....good thing you have plenty of wall space....

Very true.

:happy feet:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function cmps_template_alter() in /home/stangmaf/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php(2937) : eval()'d code on line 3

:fool:

I see what the problem is in your link.

Thanks a lot Grabber. :nonono:

Snoopy!!!! Glad to see that you're okay. I kind of pictured you sitting at you computer hitting refresh and muttering.

Snoopy!!!! Glad to see that you're okay. I kind of pictured you sitting at you computer hitting refresh and muttering.

He probably did that about a million times.

he doesn't know what to do with himself now...... :hysterical:

Did I see your car in one of the Mustang mags yesterday?

Yep March 5.0 Mag page 130!!!

Edited by mrfarmdog

I get this error message. The suggestion is not working.

Oops! This link appears broken.

Suggestions: Re-load Google

I tried to do a nslookup on www.stangmafia.com and stangmafia.com and it times out. That is telling me that there is no DNS entry for the site. There is one of two things that can do that. The server is powered down or the DNS entry was removed intentionally. I am going with the first thought.

Hate to say it but I'm feeling SM is gone........ byebye. I know things were getting questionable as far as BVM, that link is gone also. But it was there yesterday.

I hope I'm wrong

Edited by GT500KR

Hate to say it but I'm feeling SM is gone........ byebye. I know things were getting questionable as far as BVM, that link is gone also. But it was there yesterday.

I hope I'm wrong

What do you mean by "questionable"???

What do you mean by "questionable"???

I believe that BVM was not growing as hoped. Again I could be wrong, but I read a few things that put that idea in my head awhile back

I hope I'm wrong

Does that mean TG is gonna be back here full time??!! :banghead:

:P

maybe somebody put a hit out on the site and now it swims with the fishes :hysterical:

You mean HSURB wasn't able to look at it? Darn....... :hysterical:

BRUSH has got all my private collection. :hysterical:

Update

We're not gone as some have suggested. Remember, it took another famous site many days to get up and running after their blow up - and they had the backing of a multi-million dollar company. We're just a few guys who have a kick-butt site and do this on the side.

Thanks for your support,

It's all my fault...I posted a pic of one of my gals and BOOM..Gone. :doh:

AND I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO ESCAPE TO CANADA TO

AVOID THIS ECONOMY AND ALL THE PROBLEMS HERE IN THE U.S. BUT

NOW I AM GOING TO HAVE TO KEEP A LOW PROFILE IN HALIFAX NOVA SCOTIA AND

LOOK OUT FOR E-MAILS WITH PICTURES COMING FROM KEITH :hysterical: