GT500KR

Anyone know what's going on with Stang Mafia

It's all my fault...I posted a pic of one of my gals and BOOM..Gone. :doh:

We need to do an Intervention on You and your "GALS".................. :hysterical:

Update

We're not gone as some have suggested. Remember, it took another famous site many days to get up and running after their blow up - and they had the backing of a multi-million dollar company. We're just a few guys who have a kick-butt site and do this on the side.

Thanks for your support,

I hope they get back to working soon for you guys.............................. HEY maybe if they take some "Bail Out" Money, Obama can tell them how to Run it...................

:hide:

AND I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO ESCAPE TO CANADA TO

AVOID THIS ECONOMY AND ALL THE PROBLEMS HERE IN THE U.S. BUT

NOW I AM GOING TO HAVE TO KEEP A LOW PROFILE IN HALIFAX NOVA SCOTIA AND

LOOK OUT FOR E-MAILS WITH PICTURES COMING FROM KEITH :hysterical:

Scotty....is your Cap Lock button broken?? :lurk:

Scotty....is your Cap Lock button broken?? :lurk:

He's just excited to be receiving Pics from Keith soon..................................

TG's afraid to come in here....

cat-biting-dog.jpg

you know how us badcats are when we can't do our daily post whoring........ :censored:

1238027728793.jpg

TG ain't afraid of no pussyyy. ;)

I have a feeling that my KR muffler order is going to be affected by this. :cry:

I hoped to get a tracking number yesterday.

:banghead:

I have a feeling that my KR muffler order is going to be affected by this. :cry:

I hoped to get a tracking number yesterday.

:banghead:

I got mine installed and they are killer mufflers. It was the sound that I was looking for. :drool:

WE'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at least up through the 27th it appears............

Edited by Boston Mike

I got mine installed and they are killer mufflers. It was the sound that I was looking for. :drool:

I am very excited to get mine installed. We've had crappy rainy weather for 2 weeks and this week end it's going to be nice. The guy I sold my Corsa's to is coming over Sat and we are taking them off my car and installing them on his. It looks like my car will sit for a spell until my new KR mufflers get here. BVM says it's a 5 day shipping process and I was hoping the ball would start rolling Monday......but who knows now.

It looks like I will re-install my stock mufflers and just live with that until BVM comes back on line and can get my order placed.

:baby:

I am very excited to get mine installed. We've had crappy rainy weather for 2 weeks and this week end it's going to be nice. The guy I sold my Corsa's to is coming over Sat and we are taking them off my car and installing them on his. It looks like my car will sit for a spell until my new KR mufflers get here. BVM says it's a 5 day shipping process and I was hoping the ball would start rolling Monday......but who knows now.

It looks like I will re-install my stock mufflers and just live with that until BVM comes back on line and can get my order placed.

:baby:

Run it wide open.... :drool: i bet you won't be able to stand it for a mile.

I am thinking it is an internet problem. I hear that Sprint is having problems in the Phoenix area. I am also having problems getting to STLMustangs.com. Can someone try that one and see if works for you?

I have tried 3 different internet connections coming from different cities with the same results.

I am thinking it is an internet problem. I hear that Sprint is having problems in the Phoenix area. I am also having problems getting to STLMustangs.com. Can someone try that one and see if works for you?

I have tried 3 different internet connections coming from different cities with the same results.

nope..get the same "cannot display" screen

Should this concern us here?

Yes, I have contacts with some good vendors and friends over there.